Love or Obsession

Treasure

Chapter 6

No One’s POV

After 10 minutes worth of walking, finally they arrived at their university

While walking to the dorm.

“noona, where’s your room?”  Bomi asked.

“Why?” Chorong repled.

“I just want to know, cant I?” Bomi answered.

“Of course you cant, we barely knew each other and just hang out for once.”  Chorong replied a little bit angry.

“Yah Bomi-ya its rude.” Eunji said.

“what rude? Me and you too like that. Meet once in the class for the very first time and now we are, best friend.”  Bomi replied looking at Eunji.

“So noo—“ Bomi stop talking when she see Chorong in nowhere.

“where is she?” Bomi asked.

“already enter the dorm.”  Eunji said.

“aishhh..” Bomi sigh in defeat

Then they both go back to their respective room.

Bomi’s POV

Aishh.. that noona. Why she just don’t tell me where’s her room. But…

Why I want to know it so desperately.

Its true that we barely knew each other though. But---

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I open the door and…

“Eunji-ya wae?” I asked.

“can I come in?” she asked back.

“of course.”

Then we enter to my room and sit in the bed.

 “So what is it?” I asked.

“I don’t know how to tell you, but.. I want to be Naeun’s friend. Is it weird?” she asked me.

“No its not. But didn’t you two already friend?” then she think for a moment.

“I think we’re not friends yet. I think we more like acquaintance. Don’t you think?” Yeah she’s right. She just met her in the coffee shop today.

“Yeah you right, but why you want to be friends with her?” she think again.

“I don’t know I just want to be friends with her. I think we’re match as a friend you know.”

“Go meet her then. Get to know each other. If you think she’s nice then, be friend with her.” I suggest.

“Ok then. Thanks for the help. I’m going!” she then go to the door and about to open it,

“Wait! Eunji-ya!” I called her.

“Wae?” she asked.

“Eunji-ya, want you accompany me to the dean’s office?” I asked her. Please said yes.

“why you want to go the the dean’s office out of the blue?” she asked back confused.

“I want to ask the dean, where’s chorong unnie’s room.” I replied.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you. Why you want so badly to know where her room is?”

“I don’t know. I just want too.” That’s the truth. I don’t know why I be like this all of a sudden.

“no I don’t want to. Just go your self. Im going back to my room, and maybe.. go to meet with Naeun hehe Bye Bomi-ya.” She laugh then leave my room.

“aishh… but. How can she meet with Naeun? She doesn’t even know Naeun’s room. Pabo Eunji.”

35 minutes later

After I back from dean’s office. FINALLY! I got her room’s number. Its 308. Same level with Eunji.

“Where is it… ah.. here it is.” I knock to the door which said 308.

*tok* *tok* *tok*

No one was answered. Try again.

*tok* *tok* *tok*

Still got no answer. Is this the correct room or the dean’s put a prank on me?

I tried again. *tok* *tok*---

“Bomi?” I think I heard Chorong unnie’s voice.

No One’s POV

Bomi still didn’t hear Chorong’s voice who is calling her.

“YOON BOMI!” Chorong finally shouted. Then Bomi turns to see Chorong.

“Hi unnie!” Bomi shouted back to Chorong happily. Chorong then walking to where Bomi’s at.

“What are you doing here?” Chorong asked.

“I want to meet you.” Bomi answer innocently.

“Why you want to meet me?”

“I want to get to know you more, you know. As a friend.”

“Why you want to know about me more?” Chorong asked. She’s so confuse right now.

Then  their argue again and finally Chorong give up.

“Fine! Now come in.” she let Bomi to enter her room.

“Woahhh.. so tidy and clean as well.” Bomi said with an open mouth. Its true what Bomi said.

“now tell me the truth, why you want to meet me.” Chorong asked again.

“I don’t know, I just feel comfortable when I’m with you. But the comfortable feelings is different when im with you and im with eunji.” Bomi explain.

“What was the mean?” Chorong didn’t get it.

“I like being with you.” Bomi said which make Chorong confuse. “Why you like being with me?”

“I don’t know too. I just like it. I want to get to know you more. That’s what my hearts tell me.”

then both of them got silent and things got awkward.

Chorong confuse why Bomi said that and Bomi too confuse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So,,, Is it love or obsession?

What do you think guys?