I LIKE YOU!!!

Treasure

No One’s POV

They’re walking out of the university to search food store that still open. Finally they arrived at ttobbokki store. The whole way to there was so silent. Each of the persons have their own thoughts. Bomi was thinking what she should tell to Chorong if she asked the question again, and Chorong was thinking how to make Bomi tell the truth.

They ordered ttobbokki to aunt that have the store. “Aunt, We order two topoki please.” Chorong said. While they’re waiting the food to be serve,  Chorong started to ask Bommi again. “So..” Chorong said. “What?” Bomi tried to avoid the question again by pretending to be a pabo. “Stop pretending Bomi.” Chorong said with serious tone. “unnie, can’t we just eat? I’m so hungry right now.”Bomi said. “You can eat but the food isn’t serve, so you can answer it.”Bomi sighed hearing Chorong keep demanding an answer.

Bomi’s POV

AAAAA!!!! I’m going crazy if she’s like this. Aunt, please serve the food faster. “hmmm.... “ I keep delaying then “Here’s the food.” Aunt said. “Thanks for the food.” I said right away and dig in the food. “Hot! Hot! Hot!” I spit out the food back in to the bowl right when the food touch my mouth and hit my tongue. “Aunt, can I have a drink please?” I said to aunt. “My tongue is burning.” I said. “Pabo! You can see the food still smocking, that mean it’s hot.” She knocked my head. “ah!.” It hurts. “instead of helping me to get rid the burnt, you knocked my head. What a nice unnie.” I said as I rub my head.

Chorong’s POV

Seriously, what’s wrong with her? Is she really a pabo or she just pretend to be one. Then she drink the drink that given by aunt. “Ok, Bomi-ya. Can I see your tongnue?”I felt pity on her. She stuck her tongue out. “Ow, it’s ok, it will better soon. Satisfied?” I said with caring tone. “a little.” She said. Then we are eating the food silently because we’re so hungry.

After ate, we go back to the dorm. We finally arrived at the dorm. I stopped before we enter the dorm. “Now, I’m serious asking you. What’s the answer. If you don’t answer it now, maybe tomorrow, I won’t remember I know person name Yoon Bomi.” I threaten her. I know she will give the answer soon. “Unnie.. don’t do that. Hufftt. Ok ok, I.. “

Bomi’s POV

I think I have to tell her right now. Breath, close my eyes, Screw this. “I LIKE YOU!” I Scream and I enter the dorm in speed of lightning and go to my dorm like I’m a ninja. I realize I already in my room, “Huh huh.. I’m dead.”

Chorong’s POV

“I LIKE YOU!” she screamed. I cant think clearly right now. it’s like my brain processing information real slow. “What’s she saying again?” I look around and see no one. “where’s she?” I enter the dorm and there’s no Bomi. She must be in her room right now. Wow, she’s fast.

I walk to my room while thinking, So this whole time, the reason why she always be like that, is because she likes me. I stop in front of my room. “She likes me.” I didn’t realize that my lips curled up form in to a smile on its own. It’s like it got a soul . As soon I realize it “Why I’m smiling? Arghh.. she’s nothing. She must be not serious about that.” Then I enter my room. I straight go to bed and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the comment. 

Enjoy reading

Sorry for wrong typing