Freshmen

Treasure

Eunji’s POV

Woah…. I cant believe I already in university now. but I’m a little bit scared though, because I’m the freshmen. Hope the senior won’t bullied me. Heehe

I brought all my belonging to the university as I live in the dorm in the university. I walk to the dean’s office to ask the things that I have to know.

“Hi..” I said.

“Hi there, can I help you?” the man said.

“Yes, hmm, I’m new here, so…” my words got cut off.

“ow, you’re new here? Ok, come here, please sit.” He said.

“So, im the dean here, my name is Park Myung Soo, welcome to the university. So you are?”

“I’m Jung Eunji. Please take care of me.” I said.

“Of course! You’re one of my student here, so it will be my first priority to make my student safe. So.. what major did you choose?” the dean asked.

“I chose art major.” I answered.

“Ok, so .. this is your schedule.”

I see the schedule for the first time and the schedule isn’t so tight. Thanks God. Ok, schedule check. The DORM!

“Sir, because my home is so far from here so, I live in the dorm here.” I said to the dean.

“Owh, you’re stay in the dorm?  Ok, here is your dorm key, for now you alone in that room, there’s two single bed, one bathroom, and a small kitchen in there.”

“is the girl dorm and the boys dorm in one building?” I asked. I’m afraid that I will be in one room with random guys.

“No, its separately. So don’t worry.”

“Ok,  So.. when will my activity start?” I asked.

“you’re here early. Your activity will start next week.” He answered.

“Owh, Ok. Thanks, I will take my leave.” I said.

“You’re welcome, if you want to ask some things, just come here.”

“Ok thanks.” I leave the room.

I look at my dorm key, and its say, *304”. 304? It must be on the level 3 of the building.  My curiosity got answered when I saw a 3 stories building in front of me.

“So this is it.” I said as I enter the room. “wow there’s elevator in here.” I amazed. I press the “3” button. I walk outside of the elevator. “303… 304, here it is.” I put the key in and unlock the door.

Woaa its not bad at all, even its great. The bed is still clean and all things are clean too. So I enter the room and see in my left is the small kitchen, with a small dining table. and my right, there’s a bathroom. Walk a little bit far, there’s a table lamp with a lamp in top of it and it separate two single beds. And there’s two drawers too.

“Its so nice to live here than home. Hahaha.” I laughed my self with the thought.

I put my clothes in drawer and stuff under my bed and I take a bath .

One Week later

I go to my class to study for the first time in my life as a university student. I’m the first one to be in the class as I go to there one hour before it starts. One hour later, the class is fill with student. Then the professor come in.

“Hello class, welcome to the “U” University, I’m Hwang Miyoung and im your teacher for Math Subject. Before we start the class we should introduce our self first right? So lets begin from the front row.” She said.

After the front row, here comes my row. “its boring..” I said. “Yeah it is.” The girl next to me agreed with me. “we always do this when the first time we start school.” I said.

“I know right? But what can we do. Anyway, my name is Yoon Bomi.” The girl called Yoon Bomi introduce her self.

“I’m Jung Eunji, nice to meet you.” I shake her hand. We chat and chat and chat until the bell ring sign that its break time. We become friend in just short moment.

“Wanna go to the canteen?” she offer. “Ok.” We both go to the canteen and eat and chat. We get to know each other more and more. “So your room is in level 3?” she said. “Yea, and you?” I asked. “ mine in level 2. “

Not long after that, the bell rang and we have to enter the class. fortunately we have same major. So we go to our class together.

 

So that’s how I met and knew Bomi and be friends with Bomi.