New Friends

Treasure

Chorong’s POV

“Why should I?” I asked.

“hmm.. I don’t know, but it’ll be good if you want.” She answered with pleading face.

“in one condition. Your treat.”

“My treat. Don’t worry. So,, you’ll go?” she asked excitedly. Why she’s so excited. Weirdo.

“no.” I replied.

“huh? Wae-yo?” she asked confusedly.

“I’m still not sure.”

“unniee~~ come on ~~” she said with Aegyo. What’s with her? Why she use aegyo? But that’s cute though hahaha.

“What’s with that tone?” I asked.

She froze when she realize what she just did.

Bomi’s POV

AAHH!! What’s wrong with me? Now she will think I’m a weirdo because that Aegyo.

“What tone?” I asked innocently.

“the tone that you just made. Like a couple minutes ago.” She said.

“I didn’t make any tone a couple minutes ago.” I said still not admitted.

“Owh, Ok. If you don’t want to admit it, its ok. Then I wont go with you.” She threatens me.

Aishh.. now she don’t want to go with me.

“Ok ok.. I did do that weird tone. But I don’t know where it came from. It just came out.”

Yeah its true. I don’t know why I used my aegyo just now. It just came out of nowhere.

“are you saying the truth?” she asked again.

“Yeah I do. Please don’t mad.” I hang my head down in embarrassment.

“mad? Why I’m mad? Its not like you do any crime. Haha but seriously, you have to see your face when you froze like a statue due to the shocked.” She’s laughing.

“unniee~~--“ AAHH!! Why It came out again!!!!

“Oh! Oh! You did that again.” She said.

“seriously unnie, it came out of nowhere. I didn’t do it intentionally.” I said truthfully.

“hahaha.. its ok. You’re kind of cute though with that tone and expression. But don’t do that a lot because it’s kind of annoying.” She said while smiling. Ahh!! She’s smiling!! So beautiful!! Wait! Why I’m like this? Aishh.. put yourself together bomi.

And she said that I’m cute!!! Why I’m so excited about this! I have to meet a phycology soon.

“You said I’m cute?” I asked for a confirmation.

“what?” she asked flustered.

“you said that I’m cute. Am I cute?” I asked again. Her face redden. Weird.

“Whatever.” she said. Ok, ok. I have to stop this before I ruined her mood.

“So you’re in?” I asked.

Chorong’s POV

Now she’ll think I’m the weirdo. Why she have to hear that.

“when?” I asked. Still flustered.

“it means you want right?” she asked again. Asihh.. she’s so annoying.

“You think?”

“so.. 9 am tomorrow?”

“whatever. Where do we meet?” 

“just meet in the front gate. Ok.. see you tomorrow then.” She’s smile widely. ‘Cute’

Then she stood up and took her clothes out of the machine and then go outside.

“huhh.. thank God that she didn’t asked anymore about that. If she asked, I think I will act weird and it makes her think that I’m a weirdo. Thank God.” I speak to myself.

Bomi’s POV

Yeay!!! She want to go with me tomorrow. But why I feel so excited? Aish, whatever. i cant wait for tomorrow.

I meet Eunji while I was walking to my room. “Bomi ya!” she called.

“wae Eunji-ya?”

“Are you free tomorrow?” she asked.

“no, wae-yo?”

“nothing, I thought we can hang out together tomorrow. I’m bored to death just staying in the dorm.”

Hahaha, me too. Its so boring to stay in the dorm. ALONE. Ah! The light bulb just appeared out of the blue above my head. Why I didn’t asked Eunji to come tomorrow with me to meet Chorong unnie.

“Eunji-ya, why don’t you come with me tomorrow to the café to meet with Chorong unnie.”

“who’s Chorong unnie?” she confused.

“ahh.. she’s a sunbae. I just met her in the laundry room just now. so, you come?” I asked.

“Why not? When?”

“Tomorrow, 9 am. We meet in the front gate. Don’t be late!”

“I’m the one who should say that. You’re the one who like to be late. Im going!” she entered her room and I enter my room as well.

Next Day.

Chorong’s POV

8:55 AM

I think I’m coming here too early. But better than late right?”

5 minutes later.

Why she’s not coming?

I waited her in the front gate in the right side. Then I see someone who just arrived and waited across me. She must be waiting for someone too.

9:10 AM

If she’s not coming in five minutes. I’m back to my room.

Bomi’s POV

Ahh.. im so sleepy. I just awake from my deep sleep. I look to my table lamp to see the clock.

9:00 AM

Dammit!! I got an appointment with Chorong unnie and Eunji too!

I rushed to the bathroom just do a quick bath, take a clothes and go outside to the front gate as quick as possible.

No One’s POV

9:15 AM

Chorong was about to go back to her dorm when, “Chorong unnie!!!” Bomi shouted from afar while running like a crazy person.

“There she is.” Chorong and Eunji at the same time.

She stop in front of Chorong panting hard. “huh.. huh.. sorry unnie.. hah.. im late.. sorry..”

Chorong felt pity to her so she just let it go. “Its fine. Lets go!” Chorong said.

“Wait unnie, I have to catch my breath first.”

“Bomi-ya, why you late?” Eunji said suddenly.

Chomi look at Eunji.

‘She’s a friend of Bomi?’ Chorong’s thought.

‘Here she is’ Bomi’s thought.

“ahh.. Chorong unnie, this is Eunji, Eunji this is Chorong unnie.”

“Hi.” Both of them said.

“im Chorong, second year. Nice to meet you.” Chorong said. “Im Eunji, first year, nice to meet you too.” Eunji said.

“We should go to the coffee shop now, continue the introducing later ok?” Bomi said.

“OK.” Chorong and Eunji answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Update! Sorry if I make this chapter long.

if any thoughts, feels free to drop a comment.