'Heart' Attack

Treasure

Bomi’s POV

“unnie, Are you okay!? Unnie!” I shouted. I really shocked. After I surprised her from back, I saw her lying in the table unconscious. I shook her slowly, “Unnie?” no answer. “Unnie, come on this isn’t fun. At all.” Still no answer.

What should I do? I really panic right now. I look around to see no one. It was just me and unnie. I guess I have to take her to the school’s nurse. I lift her up and take her out from the library.

After we arrived at the school’s clinic, I lay her down in the bed. Then I just realized that there’s no one in the room. “Where’s the nurse?” I go outside to search nurse or doctor.

After about 15 min later, I back with the doctor. “Doc, please check her. I’m so worried.” I said it very quickly. “Calm down young lady, let me check her first. And please wait outside.” Before I left the room, “Doc, please treat her well and please cure her. I’m begging you.”  Then I left the room.

I waited outside and after 30 minutes or so, the doctor come out. “She’s okay now. she’s having a little heart attack but now she’s okay. She just need a rest, now she’s sleeping, take her back to her room.” Thank God I already knew her room. “Okay doc, thanks.”

After we arrived at her room, I lay her on her bed and cover her with bedcover and I kneeling beside her bed. “Sorry unnie, I didn’t mean to do this to you. I won’t do that stupid things again.” I felt really bad. Instead of making her like me back, I made her sick like this.

“Unnie, I’m sorry.” I didn’t realize I was crying until I heard my cracked voice and a tear fell into my hand. “Chorong-ah if you can hear this, I want to tell you that I’m so sorry, so so sorry.” I’m crying hard right now. I can’t held it anymore.

“What did you say?” I heard a voice. It sounds like unnie, but I look at her, she’s still sleeping. I wish she already awake. “I think I’m going crazy right now. I even heard Chorong unnie’s voice when the fact that she’s sleeping.” I said to myself.

“Stop crying.” I heard her voice again and is moving. “Unnie are you awake?” then she open her beautiful eyes. “I was awake all this time Bomi-ya.” What did she said just now, I’m the one who bring her to the clinic. “what do you mean?” I asked her. Then she starts explaining.

*FLASHBACK*

Chorong’s POV

I’m at the library right now doing the research that the professor told me. This is so boring. But what can I do, right? While I was working the research I heard footsteps from the ladder means that somebody was going upstairs.

I can see from the corner of my eye, ‘What is she doing here and How did she know that I’m here?’  I guess you already know who she is right?  I pretend that I didn’t see her. I have a bad feelings about this. I think I know what will she do next.

“HA!!” As Expected,  Bomi-ya.. luckily I already prepared a counter for this. I pretend to faint. Even my eyes were close, I can tell that she’s so freaking out because her voice was so loud. I feel she lift me up and take me somewhere.

After a while we stop at someplace and she place me down to a bed. Then I heard door closed.  I peek and see Bomi already gone. “Bomi-yaa, you should learn more to prank people.”  Thanks to the blur glass in the door we can see outside. I pretend to faint again.

“Doc, please check her. I’m so worried.” she said it very quickly. “Calm down young lady, let me check her first. And please wait outside.” Wow, she’s that worried about me. “Doc, please treat her well and please cure her. I’m begging you.”  Then she left the room. I touched by her concern.

After I heard the door closed. I open my eyes. “Doc.” I said. “HA!” the doctor was surprised by me. “hahaha, sorry doc, all this time I was just pretending. I knew she want to prank me so I prank her back.” The doctor was still catching her breath. “it’s ok, but don’t do that again next time. I can tell that she’s very worried about you.” I nodded. “and Doc, can you help me to lie to her that I sick?” I asked. “Consider it done.”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Bomi’s POV

“So are you saying that you heard what I said to you all this time?” She nodded. Ah!!! It’s so embarrassing. I look down due to the embarrassment. “Hey, I was wondering, Are you like me that much?” she’s asking.

Chorong’s POV

She nodded slowly. Kyaa!! She’s cute when she’s like this. “I want to know one thing. You have to answer it honestly. What things that I have that makes you like me?” she keep silent for a moment, then

“First, you are the most beautiful person in this world. No one can deny it. Second. You’re so nice to people. Although when the first time we met, you were act cold towards me. But the more I know you, you are the nicest person that I’ve ever met. I feel safe if I’m with you. I feel  comfortable with you. You have a nice heart unnie.” Wow, I didn’t expect that she said so honestly. It touched me again. I think I shredded a tear right now.

“Thanks for all the compliment Bomi-yaa. But we just knew each other for a few months you know? I think it’s too fast for me.” She keeps looking down. “I know unnie.” She said. “I think we should know more deeper about each other. What do you say?”

“As long as we can be together I agree. Although ‘together’ mean friends. Its ok for me.” She’s an understanding girl . “Thanks for understanding me, now get up and sit here. “ I tap place beside me. “I can’t lay down?” she asked. “Want to get out?” she hurry to sit. “Hehehe, Good girl.”   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Update Guys!

Heart attack that Chorong has, was Heart attack as disease or 'Heart Attack' as other meaning? Haha

anyway, thanks for the Comment and..

Enjoy! 

APINK FIGHTING!