Touched

Treasure

Chapter 24

Irene’s POV

I was sitting at my bed after showering. It’s already night but, I confused cus there isn’t incoming call in my phone, Im not expecting her to call me though. So I checked my social media for news update. But then,

Suit & Tie – JT

I looked at the called id, it didn’t show the name of the caller. ‘Is this her?’ I thought.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hmm.. hello, is this Ms. Bae Joo Hyun?” the caller asked. but wait, why the voice is weird?

“Yes, this is me. Who is this?” the caller asked. seriously, who is this?

“I’m the dean of the university.” Dean? It’s weird that he’s calling me in this rate of hour. But the more I listened to the voice, it’s sounds familiar. I just answered him though.

“Oh! Yes sir, Why do you call me this late of hour?” I asked.

“There’s a report of one of my student about you.” He answered. What? Seriously, this is not Dean.

““About me? what’s the report sir?” I just answered him. Wait.. let me think for a sec. I think I’ve heard this voice somewhere.

“She told me that you did a robbery several days ago. She said she saw it by her own eyes.” He explained. Hmm..

“Really? I never did any robbery sir. I think she’s wrong. Maybe she saw someone that look like me.” I explained back. this must be a prank. But who?

“No, she swear that it was you. Is that true Ms. Bae?” this is so make me angry. Who the hell is  this person?

“No sir, and can I ask something? Did she told you about what I stole?”

“She said, you stole a heart.” WTF?! What kinda of person am I? this is a prank for sure.

“Huh? A heart? Are you serious sir right now?”

“Yeah, this girl called Kang  Seulgi told me that you, Bae Joo Hyun a.k.a Irene Bae stole her heart.”  Huh? Is  this freakin jo----

“KANG SEULGI!!!!” I screamed to the phone.

“HAHAHAHA~” Seulgi laughed at the other line. I’m gonna so kill her.

“What the hell are you thinking? I thought you were the Dean!” I kept screaming.

“Relax unnie. Relax, sorry to make you panic, but it’s fun to pranking you. I don’t believe that you believe it.” She said.

“Actually I didn’t from the first time. Your sound was so weird. What did you do to your voice anyway.” I asked.

“I close my nose by pinched it. Haha, I’m genius right?” she said so proud of her self.

“Whatever.” I said.

“So, what’s the answer?” Seulgi asked. Haha~ Revenge time!

“What answer?” I played dumb.

“Come on unnie. Don’t play dumb to me.” How did she know that?

“Seriously, what answer?” I dont give up.

“So are you going to grab a coffee with me or not?” Sorry Seulgi, but revenge first.

“Ah… when is it anw?” I asked.

“this Saturday, 3pm. You’re in?” she asked.

“Hmm.. Seulgi I’m sorry, so sorry. I would love to go with you but, I got schedule at the same time. I’m so sorry.” I lied.

“Come on unnie, don’t even to think to prank me back. Seriously, you’re in or not?” she asked, more serious this time.

“I don’t play any prank on you. I really got schedule. So sorry. I’ll text you if I can make it.” Nice. Now take that Kang Seulgi.

“Ow, really? Okay, sorry to not believe you. It’s okay unnie if you cant make it, we can go some other time.” Awww…. She’s so understanding. I pity her T_T

“Thanks Seulgi-yah. Thanks for understanding me. btw, where do you plan to take me to?” I asked.

“Café near University.” Aww.. she’s sound like she sad.

“ahh.. okay, okay.” I took a note of the place and the time. Just wait Seulgi-ya.

Seulgi’s POV

“ahh.. okay, okay.” Seulgi why you so stupid??? I believe she actually can but she said like that because she hate you because you pranked her.

*sigh*

“So… unnie, what are you doing?” I dare myself to ask her.

“talking to you. Basically I’m doing nothing. What about you.” She asked back. thanks for asking back unnie.

“Same. I’m so boring.” I said.

“Well, it’s already 11pm, time gone so fast. I think we should go to sleep.” She suggest.

“Yeah, maybe. So.. Good night unnie. Sleep well.” I said.

“Yeah you too Seulgi ya. Don’t dream about me too much okay? Bye. *chu*” She..S-she ju-just.. i-is she j-just, ki-kis-kissing g-good bye?

*tut* *tut* *tut*

I looked at the phone, she already ended the call. Oh.. not again. My vision got blur.. Not again..

*blackout*

Irene’s POV

 I take a deep breath, “Yeah you too Seulgi ya. Don’t dream about me too much okay? Bye. *chu*”

And I ended the call quickly. *panting* why am I panting. And why my face feels hot?

I put the phone in the night stand and go to sleep. I decided just to sleep.

-

-

-

-

-

Saturday 10:00 AM

I woke up and do my morning rituals and after I finished, I sat on my bed and took my phone to text her.

To: Seulgi

Seulgi-ya, just go to the Café, if I can make it, I will be right there as soon as my schedule done OK? Just pray that I can make it okay? And I believe you’re still not wake up. Text me when you woke up you Lazy Bum.

Seulgi’s POV

I woke up and saw the time it’s already 1 pm. Damn, I slept too much. I took my phone to see if there’s any message from my favorite unnie. And to my lucky, there is.

From: My Favorite Unnie

Seulgi-ya, just go to the Café, if I can make it, I will be right there as soon as my schedule done OK? Just pray that I can make it okay? And I believe you’re still not wake up. Text me when you woke up you Lazy Bum.

Awww.. Irene unnie, you don’t have to do that. I’m touched *shed a tear*

I saw the text and it’s sent at 10:30 AM. *sigh* I slept too much. I decided to reply her.

To: My Favorite Unnie

Sorry unnie I was just wake up. Okay I’ll wait. But if you cant make it, it’s okay. I understand. I’m not a lazy bum. I just slept too much. And Fighting! :)

After I texted her, I went to take a bath and go out for buying a meal.

03:00 PM

I walked to the Café and sit near the window so she can see me when she came. After sometime, the waiter came and gave me the menu.

“What do you want to order miss?” the waiter asked.

“Hmm… I order… Mix Berries Smoothies please.” I said.

“Which size do you prefer?” the waiter asked.

“Large would be fine, thanks.” Wow the waiter is so polite.

“Okay, comin right up.” The waiter take the menu and then go to make the order.

It would be nice if she can make it. I just stared into thin air that occupied the sit infront of me. it would be perfect if she’s right there, sit infront me. but what can I do? She got something to do.

My train of thoughts got stopped by the waiter that server the smoothies. “Here’s your order miss.” The waiter put the glass in the table and then he left.

I took a sip of it and it’s taste good. But it will taste better if she’s here. Anything will taste perfect if she’s here.

*ting*

I took my phone out and she there’s a new message.

From: My Favorite Unnie

Seulgi, just wait a little bit more, I’m gonna be there soon.

I smiled seeing the message. Don’t worry unnie, I’ll wait you.

To: My Favorite Unnie

Don’t worry take your time. Don’t rush anything. I’ll wait.

An hour later

I’ll keep waiting and waiting but its already an hour. I almost drink all my smoothies. *sigh* she’s not coming isn’t she? *sigh*

I drink all my smoothies up. When I was about to put down the empty glass to the table, I saw something under the glass.

“What is this?” I raised the glass up so I can see it. There’s a paper that stick at the bottom of the glass.

‘Thanks for waiting’ the paper said. Ahh.. it’s just a thank statement from the café. But why waiting? anw I put the glass back to the table and stand up and go to the cashier to pay my drink. After I paid, I got the receipt and take a glimpse of it and I don’t know why, there’s something odd about it.

There’s a shadow of words that written in black color. I flipped the receipt and saw the words.

Look at the cross of the street.

Huh? What is this? I decided not to care about it and just walked out from the Café.

Right the moment I stepped out of the café. I saw the person who I miss so much standing and smiling at the cross of the street while making a love sigh with her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

quick updates right?

Thanks for the all subs and the comment! Real appreciate it.

I'll do double updates if the subs and comment already reach 100

Enjoy Reading!

Keep Subscribe and Comment and Upvote. thanks.