Incident

Treasure

Chapter 15

Next Day

Bomi’s POV

Hufftt.. im still thinking about last time when unnie said that my food was good. Is she for real? I really want to  know..

“Bbom-ah!!”

I turned around as I heard someone called me.. ‘who is that’

I searched around and found no one. Then..

“Yah!” I got knocked on the head.

“aw.. Unnie, that’s hurt!” I caress my head where the hurt spot is.

Chorong’s POV

That girl really didn’t see me did she?

*Knock*

“aw.. Unnie, that’s hurt!” she said while caress her head.

"that’s your fault. Hmph.. I called you but you didn’t see me.”  I already stood beside her yet she didn’t notice me.

“But I didn’t see you unnie. Really.” I don’t know she’s saying the truth or not but…

“So close yet so far right?” I said.

“Maybe, by the way, unnie! I want to ask something.” She said. ‘What is it’

Bomi’s POV

“when you said my food is good last time, you remember right? Is that for real? Or you’re just saving me from humiliation?” I asked.

“hmm.. actually its fifty-fifty, its good but not that good and its not bad either. So.. yeah..” she answered.

My food wasn’t bad? Yay!! Thank God!!

“Thanks unnie.. anyway, I want to invite you over to had a dinner again. I cook. i-its just a normal d-dinner, nothing more and its thank dinner from me.” Why am I stuttering? Aish..

“Hmmm.. just tell me where’s your dorm and I’ll think about it later. How about that?” she said.

“o-ok.. its 204, at level 2. I’ll be waiting you unnie. Hehe.” I said. Please come.. please comeee!!!

In the evening…

Bomi’s POV

Appetizer’s done, Main course’s done, now just have to make the dinner. What should I cook? Hmm..

“Let’s see..” I open the fridge to check what ingredients that I got to make dessert.

After few minutes…

“Finally done.. Hope unnie enjoys the dinner.”

Now I have to take a shower and get ready..  hope unnie will come.

6:30 pm

“its six thirty already. Why unnie hasn’t come yet?” is she not coming?  Unnie pleae come…

*knock* *knock*

Oh!! Its her!

I rushed to the door and opened it….

Damn.. Sorry to curse but, Damn.. she’s so beautiful…

Chorong’s POV

Should I go or shouldn’t i? *sigh*

6:35 pm

*knock* *knock*

Not taking for long and the door is open.

“Bbom-ah..” I said.

“Bbom-ah? Yah! What’s wrong with you? You’re not letting me go inside?” what is wrong with her? She just stood there like a statue.

“Oh! S-ssorry unnie.. sorry, sure please come, I’ve been waiting you.” She said and step aside a lil bit and letting me go inside.

“Smell’s good. But don’t know how its taste.” I said.

“Unnieee.. its good trust me.” She did aegyo which so freakin cute!!!

“okay, okay, lets eat.”

No One’s POV

They enjoyed the dinner and they’re chatting while they ate. After the dinner si done, they did the dishes together.  And then they said at the couch.

“The food’s good right unnie?” Bomi said. “hmmm.. not bad. Its better than the last. You’re improving.” Chorong said.

“Eiiii… unnie, just admit it that its good will ya?” Bomi said while nudging Chorong. “Okay okay.. its good. Thanks Bbom-ah.” Chorong said. “You’re welcome.”

Then there’s silence between them for a few minutes.

*krik* *krik* *krik*

There’s just sounds of cricket that can be heard at the moment.

“So…. What should we do next?” Chorong said. “Kissing!” Bomi said after got startled by Chorong.
“What???” Chorong’s shocked by Bomi’s answer. “Oh! Sorry unnie, I didn’t mean what I said, sorry I was surprised.” Bomi said with eyes full of mercy. “Were you dreaming of something?” Chorong said questioningly. “No! No! I didn’t. just forget about what I said earlier.” Bomi said trying to change the topic.

“Yoon Bomi, look at me in the eyes. Were you dreaming about we, me and you are kissing?” Chorong said to Bomi and her eyes were piercing Bomi’s soul.

Bomi who followed Chorong’s instruction got shaky and sweating all around her body. “N-n-no unnie, I di-di-didn’t.” Her face was full of sweat and Chorong could see that.

Chorong’s POV

“I’m disappointed. You’re lying to me. Hmph.. I’m leaving.” Let’s see if she bite it.

“Unnie don’t go! Please..” Haha, I always right.. I got you, Yoon Bomi.

“I wont go if you be honest with me.” I said.

“ *sigh* Okay, I’ll be honest with you.” She said.

“I-I was dreaming about…” Aish.. why she’s taking forever to tell the truth…

“a-about.. we-we’re …” I cant take it anymore. Then I approach her and stand close to her. I make my face close to her face. “we’re?” I said and you have to see her face at that moment.

“We’re ki-ki-kissing.” Then she lowered her head shyly.

I knew it! Should I teast her? Hehehe *eveil laugh*

*Why you did that Bbom-ah?” I said ily and close the gap between us.

Bomi’s POV

Aishhh!!!! Im busted.

“Why you did that Bbom-ah?” her y voice isn’t helping. God please help me!

Then I raise my head up and…..

Next Day

No One’s POV

Everything goin normal for 4 of them. Eunji got her punishment last night from Naeun. She has to be her ‘slave’ that have to do whatever Naeun said to do. So in the next day, Eunji was following Naeun everywhere Naeun went.

And for Chorong and Bomi. They both trying to avoid each other with God-only-knows-why.

Even when they got together with Naeun and Eunji. Whenever their eyes met each other, they always avoid it.

Eunji’s POV

Why is Bomi avoiding Chorong?  Are they fighting? “Bomi-ya, are you fighting with Chorong unnie?” I whisper her ear.  “no we’re not, we’re fine.” She whispered back.
“But why are you avoiding her?” then she just stay silent and not saying anything.

Its weird.

Bomi’s POV

Is it that obvious that Im avoiding her? Aish.. Because that last night incident…

*FLASHBACK*

I raised my head, and I was really surprised and happy at the same time.

I cant believe at what just happening just now. She was …..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys i havent been updating since like forever, sorry for the subscriber..
but i ald updated, so enjoy and dont forget to leave a comment down below and Subscribe!!