Another Incident

Treasure

Next Day

Chorong’s POV

*kringgg* *kringgg* *kringgg*

Alarm woke me up from my sleep. “Hoammm…” I’m still sleepy. I stay in my bed for a brief then get up, make my bed and go to bath. After I took a bath, I prepare my things for the class later and I suddenly remember the incident last night. I take a sit for a while as I thinking. “should I about that later if I met her?”

Bomi’s POV

I can’t sleep properly last night. I maybe sleep just for 4 hours. What to do if I meet her later? Now I’m walking to my class. Class starts in 20 minutes. I go to the canteen first to buy food because I’m very very hungry right now.

“Ajhuma, one kimbap please.” I ordered. “Wait for a sec.” ajhuma said. I wait but the thought coming again to my mind. ‘Will she be mad because I said I like her?’ ‘What if she hate it and mad at me and we can’t be friends anymore.’ My trail of thoughts got cut off by the voice of ajhuma.

“Here’s the kimbap.” She gave the kimbap. “How much?” I took my wallet, “1000 won.” I took 1000 won. “Thanks Ajhuma.” I smiled to her and I turn around to go to the nearest table and..

Chorong’s POV

I went to canteen first before to the class to buy snacks. I looked around the canteen and my gaze stop at one person. ‘There she is.’ Should I go to her or just pretend that I didn’t see her. But I can’t hold myself to about last night incident. I walk to her and before I can greet her, another incident happened.

*Pak*

“Aw!!” I felt a tray hit my body and it felt hurts. “OMO! Unnie! Are you ok unnie? Sorry I didn’t see you. And, ahh.. My kimbap.” I really angry with her. I thought she’s nice asking me if I’m ok but she prefer her kimbap at last. “I’m hurting and you still thinking about your kimbap? Really?” I asked a lil bit angry.

“Sorry unnie sorry, I know I’m at fault but I didn’t have a chance to taste the fresh kimbap and I’m very hungry.” I can’t believe her. “So you prefer food rather than me after what you said last night? Ok then, Bye Yoon Bomi.” I said and soon left the place to the class.

I can’t believe she chose food. But wait, why I’m angry she chose food? It isn’t like I and her have something special. But still, she more concern about food rather than her friend. Aishh don’t think about that anymore Chorong. She’s nothing to you, you don’t have to care about that.

Bomi’s POV

I’m So STUPID! She’s mad now. “Regret Comes Later.” I guess that saying is right. I shouldn’t even have to care about the food because it’s nothing compare to Chorong Unnie. Now she will think I chose food than her. But why she mad that I chose food? It’s not like we have any relationship status. We’re barely friends. Is she mad because I chose food more than her? NO Matter what it is, I should apology to her.

 

After School

No One’s POV

Bomi already done her class earlier than Chorong and now, Bomi was waiting Chorong infront of her class. After couple minutes, Chorong’s Class finally over. Students come out from the class but no Chorong among them.

(*How Bomi knows where Chorong’s class is?* Is that question come out into your mind? Hahaha, the answer is, nothing that Yoon Bomi can’t do if it comes to Chorong.) –Author.  

“Where’s Chorong Unnie?” Bomi asked to herself. The professor came out last from the class. “Excuse me sir, Do you know Park Chorong?” Bomi dare herself to ask the professor. “Yea I kmow, why?” the professor asked. “Do you know where she is?”

“Ow, she’s in the library, I told her to do some little research.” The professor said. “Ok thanks prof.” then Bomi bowed to him and go straight to the library.

In The Library

Bomi’s POV

“Where is she?” I already search around the library but I can’t find her. I walk to the 2nd floor of the library. As soon I arrived at 2nd floor, I can see her doing some stuff seriously. “She’s a smart girl isn’t she?” I said to my self. ‘PRANK’ my mind yelled. Hahaha, it’s gonna be fun. I walk silently like a ninja. Now I’m at her back. 1.. 2.. 3.. “HA!” the next thing that happen is totally surprise me and make me terrified. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if this chapter boring, I will make better next time,

Dont forget to drop your comments guyss, and dont forget to subs. Fighting!