'Accidentally' Meet

Treasure

Chapter 5

No One’s POV

The three walk to the nearest coffee shop from their university. Finally they arrived at the coffee shop. They seat in the table for 4 people. So Bomi and Eunji sit together and Chorong sit alone.

The waitress come, “what do you want miss?” she ask them.

“I order.. a Latte please?” Bomi ordered.

“Hot or Cold miss?” the waitress ask.

“Hot please.”

“I want.. I want a hot Caramel Macchiato please.” Eunji said.

“And you miss?” the waitress ask Chorong.

“I order.. one hot Americano, one slice of blueberry cheesecake.” Chorong said.

“ok so, one hot Latte, one hot Caramel Macchiato, one hot Americano, and one slice of blueberry cheesecake.” The waitress repeat the order.

“yes.” Bomi said.

“Ok.” The waitress went to counter to deliver the order.

“So.. what do you want to know about the University?” Chorong start the conversation.

They  chat for a couple minutes then their order arrived.

“Thank you for the food Bomi-ya.” Chorong said and eat her cake happily.

“Bomi-ya, why she thank you to you?” Eunji asked confused.

“Cuz this is on me Eunji-ya.” Bomi answered with a flat tone.

“What’s with that tone? Are you regretting this?” asked Chorong.

“No! no unnie, no. I’m happy that I can treat you today.” Bomi answered almost shouted.

“oohh, so that mean my order is on you too?” Eunji asked.

“Of course not, I just pay for me and Chorong unnie.”

Bomi merong at Eunji and Eunji just pout.

“No Eunji-ya, yours are in Bomi too. So feel free to order.” Chorong said while looking at Bomi and Bomi looked at Chorong too with agape mouth.

“What~?” Bomi said. “Yeay!! Thanks Chorong unnie, thanks Bomi.” Said Eunji happily.

“I’m broke.” Said Bomi sadly.

Then after about an hour or more. They’ve done their chat and they go back to their dorm.

“Bomi-ya, you go outside first with Chorong unnie, I want to go to the toilet first.” Eunji said.

“OK.”

Eunji’s POV

Aish, I have to take a pee right now!!!

I asked one of the waitress there. “Where’s the toilet?” then the waitress told me that the toilet is in the corner of the room. “Thanks!”

I was about to turn around and go to the toilet and..

*BUMP!*

“ahh!” I and the other person shouted.

“Mian, Mian.. I’m not see you, sorry.” I said. When I look up to see the face of the person I bump into ..

Is this an Angel infront of me right now?

I cant believe my eyes, the person that I bump into is a she. No not just an ordinary girl, but an angel.

“Yah!! Watch your step next time! And now look at me. My clothe is wet because of you” she shouted at me.

“yes, yes, I’m so sorry” I asked her as a I grab a tissue and try to clean the mess that I caused but…

“Yah! Yah! What are you going to do!? Are you touching me right now?” The lady asked.

“Ow, Ow. Sorry, sorry again I just trying to clean the coffee that spilled into your clothes. Nothing more.” I said embarrassingly. I didn’t notice that I touch her body, her upper body. Now I can feel my face burning because of shy.

“Ok Ok, its OK. Now I have to go back to my dorm and change before I go to the mall thanks to you.” She said angrily while cleaning her clothe with tissue.

“Wait, are you in the university too? "U" university?” I asked. Hopefully is a yes.

“Why do you want to know? None of your business.”  She answered. Aishh.. why don’t just say yes.

“No seriously, are you in U university too? “ I insist to know.

“Yeah why!? Satisfied?!” she answered.

“Really? Cus me too! We’re in the same university.” I was so happy that she is from the same university as mine.

“So, as my apology, I will clean your shirt. I will wash it. How’s that sound?” I asked.

“Ok. After I get back to my dorm and change, I will give you my clothes. Now if you’ll excuse me, I want to go back to my dorm right now.” she said.

I move a bit so she can walk out.

“Wait!” I shouted. “Because we’re going to the same place, why don’t we go together?”

She turn around and said “Hurry then!” she shouted back at me. NICE!! She want to go together! ‘why I’m so excited?’

No One’s POV
Chomi was waiting for Eunji to come out from the shop. The situation was awkward because none of them was speaking. “Chorong unnie..” Bomi said. “hmm?” Chorong replied.

“Thanks for today.” Bomi said.

“Hei, im the one who should thank you. You’re treat me today. And also Eunji.” Chorong said.

“No. Im the one. I feel so happy that you can make it to go out with me. I mean.. we can hang out together. Hmm.. not just us but with Eunji too.. yeah that is.” Bomi said Stuttered.

‘Why I’m stuttering! Aishh!’ Bomi thought.
‘Why she’s stuttering?’ Chorong thought.

“hmm.. ok.. its fine.” Just then, Eunji come out from the shop with a girl next to her.

“Yah! What took you so long!? And who is this girl?” Bomi said right away to Eunji to change the topic and a little bit confuse with another person next to Eunji.

“Ow! This is Naeun. Naeun this Bomi and Chorong unnie, Bomi and Chorong unnie this is Naeun.” Then Eunji explain why she was so long in the coffee shop. Then they go back to the university.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Update! Am I making this chapter too long? Leave a comment guys and dont forget to subscribe! and upvote too if you want to. hehe