Things Out of Hand

My Complicated Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

     After the incident of yesterday, Kai went to Jessica's house the next morning. He knock and her mom opened the door.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo" she bowed and open the door wider.

     Kai bowed to greet and sat in the living room for Jessica. Her mother was so generous that she made breakfast for them, but Kai didnt want to be burden so he didn't. Jessica walks downstairs and saw Kai, instead of walking to him, she went into the kitchen. When she got done doing things there, she went over by the door an putted her shoes on. They said goodbye and left for school.

Kai's POV

     While walking to school, it felt different because Jessica would always talk to me and smile. I grab Jessica hand, she looked suprise, and smiled at me, but it looked weak.

"Jessica..."

"Yeah"

"Where did you go when you left, last night"

"I went home. Where else?"

"Did you go with someone like, Sehun"

She laughed,"What are you talking about babe? It must have been a dream or something."

     We arrived at school.

"Are you sure" I questioned,"You're not lying, are you"

"No, I'm not, you can go ask Sehun if you want"

     We went our own ways. I'm pretty sure that she's lying but who knows what the future holds. Maybe it was just a dream, it happens sometimes. I saw Tiffany walk by and, she handed me a big envolope. I was confused, but I opened it. While scanning through them I dropped everything, and ran to class. I found Sehun doing his work and I walked by him. He looked up and, I grabbed his shirt and punch him.

"Yah, what was that for" he said looking at me and his lips bleeding.

     Everyone looked at us. I grabbed his shirt and punched him again. My other friends held me back,"WHAT THE SEHUN, LET THE GO,I NEED TO KILL HIM!!!" 

I wake up in class and someone was shaking my arm, it was Jessica.

"Kai, its your turn, answer the question."

"What" I said in a sleepy tone and looking around.

"Hmmm... guess thats going on your report card" the teacher said.

"What's going on Jessica" I whispered.

"When you came in the class, you were saying weird things, and you sat down and slept" she whispered back.

"Jinja"

"Yeah, everyone thought that you were drunk", she said,"What happened to you?"

"I'll explain everything at lunch, but now lets not get in trouble"

     When it was lunch time, I explain the whole entire thing to her. She was confused and thought I was crazy but she understood it. I was actually confuse too, I mean like it felt so real. Sehun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter