"My Dream"

My Complicated Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V.

     I see kids playing with other kids when I was only five. Me sitting on a bench wondering,"when will I play with you guys". Then this boy came up to me and ask me if I wanted tto play with him. I accept that and played with him. Us playing tag together and kid games too. Whenever someone is bullying me, he was always there to help me. Whenever he had cuts or scratches, I always cured him. We would play everday,day and night. We both liked each other a few months later. I then turned six the next month. On my birthday we had frosting all over our faces and I had the best time of my life. He was already seven by then. Two months past by and that day I waited to play with him, he never came. The next day, I waited sitting on the bench and saw him coming out of a black car. I ran to him and tag him,"your it". He didn't run, he didn't say anything, he didn't do nothing.

"Whats wrong" I ask him.

"I have to live somewhere far" he said to me.

"Wae" I cried in his arms.

He wrapped his arms around me," Don't worry, I will find you again."

"Come on Kai, let's go before your late" a woman said from the black car.

"Pinky promise that you'll find me" I said with pinky out.

     He putted his pinky out, wrapped it around mine "pinky promise" he said with a smile. He diggged for something in his pocket. He grab my hand,put that something in my hand, and folded my hand. He then l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter