Unexpeted

My Complicated Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's P.O.V.

     Sehun and Kai were very close since the last few weeks. Kai wanted wanted him to meet Jessica at a resturant down the street their school. So Kai text both of them to meet him there by 7pm. He saw both of them walking in different directions and his stomach was full of butterflies. They both arrived at the same time, Sehun and Jessica just starred at each other like nothing just happen. Kai grab Jessica by the waist and introduce her to Sehun. Jessica was speechless to say anything so, she left them.

Jessica's P.O.V.

     OMG!!!!! My mind was going crazy even more. I didn't want to leave Kai but I had to and I didn't expect Sehun to be there too. Wait, their friends?? Things aren't gonna be easy between us. I'm not blaming nobody cuz its nobody's fault, its me. It's just me loving one guy then loving another, it isn't right. Whenever I see Sehun, my heart beats crazy, but with Kai, I feel empty. It feels like Kai and I don't even know each other much. Maybe that's it, I mean I'm just not sure about myself. I turned left of a building and it was very dark with street light gliching. I saw these two drunk thugs coming my way, so I tried to ignore the fact that they're there. Then in the cornor of my eye, I noticed there were two more following me from behind."Hey pretty miss, are you lost" one of the them said holding a bottle of beer.

     Then I knew I was in big trouble, so I turned right of an ally and started running. They started running after me and knew there was nobody out there to help me. Two of them grabbed both of my wrists."HELP ME" I shouted as loud as I could."Yah no one can hear you" that guy that said hey a few seconds ago. Then he torn my favorite shirt and all you see was my bra. They all laughed. I started crying that I was going to get by this guy. Saw one of his guy that was on the ground. I looked up and it was Sehun." Go get him" said the thug that torn my shirt.They grab their bats and ran after him. ( Just so you guys know, I'm going to use guy #1 and guy #2 so it can be easier ) Guy #1 swung his bat and Sehun dodge it, he got hold of it and swinged it at guy #2 which knock him out. Sehun puch the crap out of guy #1 and then lastly kick his jaw. They both were knock out and the guy now had a gun. He aimed it at Sehun and shot it. Sehun dodge it, he climbed a wall, I quickly moved and kick him.

Sehun's P.O.V.

     After that was done, I took off my jacket and wrapped it around Jessica. Then came more thugs. I grabbed Jessica 's hands and we both stared running. Its been a long time since I ran with Jessica. I turned back and they were gone. We sat down on a bench by a park that I didn't know. "Ouch" I said touching my left arm and I got a cut. "It must've been from the gun" Jess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter