The Truth of Everything...

My Complicated Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

     Everyday was like always, wondering, happiness, changing, passion, and this world. But than something is different about Kai, everyday. He's never around, he texts me every other day, and he calls on the weekend. I always wanted to answer why he does but who knows, there're many reasons for that. I hope I didnt do anything wrong to make him upset or something. I text Kai again and again but he never reply to any. Im really upset that something is really going wrong. I crossed a street from a cafe, seeing Kai and Tiffany sitting across from each other out the window. I walked in, hiding myself and sat somewhere afar from them so that they wont see me. As I listened to them, I ordered a strawberry bubble tea with a piece of strawberry cake aside with that. 

"What are we going to do with the baby", Tiffany said.

"You should do abrotion,Tiffany," Kai responded,"this kid isn't ours and I don't want your kid."

"But you can't just do that Kai. It's our kid and we need to raise it together. Just please, I can't be alone on this,"Tiffany whispered.

"Tiffany, I know this is difficult for you, but I'm not ready to be a father yet and I know your not ready to be a mother either," Kai said," I garutee that if you abrot this child than things will be better for us in the future."

"No it isn't Kai,"Tiffany tighten her fist,"I'm not going through abrotion and I'm going to have this kid."

Kai grabbed her hands,"Fine, listen when the baby is born I'll take care of him with you when he's one and then I'll leave you with the baby in your hands."

"But...but... this is our child your talking about Kai," Tiffany's tears came out,"you can't just abandon us like that."

"Fine, than go get a abrotion and come back to me smiling," Kai pushed her hands and looked the other way drinking water,"And see is I care."

Tiffany wiped her tears,"Okay... okay I'll listen to you but do you promise to do so."

"Yea, yea, yea sure I promise," Kai said.

     They both got up from their seats and I, of course wore sun glasses and looked away. Is that the reason why Kai is doing this to me, because of her. Tiffany is pregnant with Kai's child?!?!?!?! Is this possible to know that he is or may I dreaming. I slapped myself until I turned red, but, it wasn't a dream, it was reality. I cried like a big baby with everyone starring a me. Kai I never knew that you would be a type of guy to be cheating on me and of having to be a father of a child. How could this be and why would you do it? 

Kai's POV

 

  

  After dealing with that situation, I went straight to Jessica's house. Seeing Jessica walking in with her hoodie down and I knew something was wrong. I quickly rushed my way before she slammed the door and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter