Our Last

My Complicated Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So you guys know that this is the last chapter because my life is difficult at the moment. But i wished to wrote more in the summer or something because I  at writing but who knows, I'll write more hehehe. I have one on Wattpad if you guys want to read it but it's rated m t-.-, ^^ so comment below if you want to know more about that. And thanks for those who been dying to read this i guess.

Kai's POV 

   Its been a year now that I havent heard from Jessica, is she okay? Where did my best groom disappear to, he was suppose to be here by now? My wedding was set up to be on the 1st of December, but i havent heard from Sehun. Our kid is quite smart with everything and I hope nothing bad gets in the way. Im walking down with Chang and Tiffany, smiling and having the best time out of our lives. But as I do, I see Jessica and Sehun together, as he's on his knee. No it cant be, I thought and  stare harder than before. She's winding up with tears of joy and she nodds her head. "What," I solemnly said and I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. I held it near my ear and watch her look at her phone. She stares at it and declines my call. As i was about to call her, Tiffany grabbed my cheeks.

"Im glad we're getting married," she then held onto my hand,"Living a life we should've had a long time ago."

"Are you sure to have that life?" 

"Of course. Why you dont want to marry me?"

I hesitated when she said this. Was it right to marry her, or is this not important to deal with it at the moment? 

"Lets just go somewhere else, ok."

Narrator's POV 

   Its been two days before the wedding starts within a week and there was an important thing that Kai wanted to tell Jessica as they stood inside a mall. Her eyes wanted to keep her low for life. She didnt want to see him again nor at all. He grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her in for a kiss. She pushes him back but he forces it back. She then pushes him as hard she could and quickly walk away. He wrapped his arms around her waist but she wanted him to let go. 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"I cant."

"I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU, NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!" 

"Just hear me out, but you have two choices  stay if you wanna or leave me and dont turn back. Im sorry for not tell you anything for this long. Im getting married soon but i cant marry her, i need you. Please dont abandon me as Im still here standing with you. Tell me your choice." 

Jessica thought for a moment but it was right to leave him since Sehun proposed to her. She walks away from him and doesn't look back. Tears fall from her eyes and suddenly, there was a hug from behind.

"Please let me go,' Jessica cries out loud and struggles free, "We arent anything anymore."

"You know you love me Jessica. I loved you so much that life hasnt set me free."

"Pick up your feet and move on already. My life is with Sehun, not you anymore," She turns to look up at him as tears stop falling, "You see, we're a mess. You have a child to take care of and a wife who's got everything she wanted. So stop and be happy."

Words hit him like a brick,"Is this what you want?"

"If it's the best for us than yes."

"Just promise me one thing, never stop smiling."

"And promise me one thing, be happy with her and stop searching for me."

  Kai looks into her eyes, as his tears don't wan to fall.

 

Two days later...

 

   Tiffany walks down the path of beautiful red pedals as everyone stands to look at her. She smiles brightly as Kai smiles back at her. Kai gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter