New Transfer Student

My Complicated Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V.

     Its been two to three months since I been in school with Kai. We hang out a lot more, talk about things, and etc. We're going out with each other. Been studying alot since the exams are coming up.~Sigh~ wish I was already on school break. A guy from a different class runs into our class and says there's a new transfer student. I didn't care really, cuz I'm not like those other girls that fan girl a lot, that's a waste of time in life. I heard the new transfer student is in the same grade as me, has white pale siky skin, has a nice straight skinny body, and he loves to drink bubble tea. I tend to eavsdrop a lot but I can't help it though. But anyways, needa study hard, I can't do anything else than study.

     Lunch came and I was walking down the stairs. I heard a stampede of girls that ran through me, knocking me over. Kai quickly grab my hand and pulled my up, hugging me. We both still see these girls still running. "Thanks Kai" I said to catch my balance on the stairs."No problem babe, what's this all about" Kai said looking at me."I don't know". We both headed down to the cafeteria holdng hands to see what's going on. We saw a whole bunch of girls surounding one table. Then we both went to push these girls to see, then we finally made it to the front. I looked up and it was Sehun drinking bubble tea. My eyes got watery then thought this was a dream, but then knew it wasn't.

Kai's POV

     After getting through the crowd of girls, I saw what those girls been looking for. A guy, really just one cute guy. I could be cuter than that shoo. Just kidding, I can't, he's more handsome than me. He's in my class, but anyways after that I looked at Jessica and it looked like she was gonna cry. I didn't know what to do so I grab her hand, and left the crowd. I walked to a nearest table with her that people didn't . "Gwaenchaha(are you okay)" I ask her putting my left arm around her. She wiped her tears so sadly,"Yea, don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter