What Do You Want From Me?

My Complicated Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V.

     I heard the alarm clock go off. I got up and sat on my bed rubbing my eyes. I looked at the clock and it was 7:30am." Oh I'm late for school." I got out of bed and went to find my school uniform, I then ran ou to brush my teeth, and quickly ran downstairs.

"Your up" my mum said putting a plate of red curry noddles on the table.

"I'm kinda late mum, I needa go" I said grabbing my lunch box quickly.

     I ran over to the front door to put on my shoes. I quickly grab my backpack and left the house. I was almost there to school and I went to check my backpack for my phone."Don't tell me I left my phone at home. I can't go back now, or I'll be late even more." I just headed to school with my head down until I heard someone calling my name from behind. It was Kai running staright towards me.

"Did you drop this" he said handing my phone to me with a smile.

"Kamsahada" I said and grab my phone.

     I then walked to the gate and Kai behind me walking to which was akward. The gate opened and I headed in. When I was walking in, all you see is girls looking at me which gets on my nerves all the time but anyways then I headed up to the rooftop and Kai still following.

"What do you want" I turned and questioned him" We only knew each other for one day, and now your following me."

"I can't say for sure" Kai said.

"Just tell me, what do you really want from me" I shouted.

"Alright Ill tell you want I want but its not I want, its what I have" Kai said " I don't know but..."

"But what" I seriously questioned.

"But I...have...feelings...for..." Kai said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter