Now I Remember

My Complicated Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V.

     I slowly opened my eyes and noticed I was crying and it was kinda hard to breathe. "It couldn't be" I said to myself. I looked on my desk that was always by the right side of my bed and saw the necklace in my dream. I grab it and hold it tightly in my hands. I then started crying for no reason.

Knock, Knock, Knock

"Jessica time to get up" my mom said, "Are you crying?" 

"Oh no, its nothing, something frighten me" I said.

     She left and I gotten ready in fifthteen minutes. I grab the necklace and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. I then only had ten minutes left so I left to school early. On my way out I was planning to text Kai but noticed I didn't have his number. I arrived at the gate of the school and saw nobody here except Kai. I walked by Kai wanting to say something but couldn't but did anyways.

"Aye, meet with me on the rooftop afterschool" I told Kai.

     Kai looked at me and the gate started to open. I walked in to my locker to get everything for my classes. I shutted my locker and Kai frighten me.

"Wae" he said.

"Wae what" I said.

"Telling me to go to the rooftop to meet you" he said.

"I need to tell you something thats really important, thats all" I said.

     The bell rings and class was about to start. So we both rushed to our class. School was done and I headed up to meet Kai. Kai was already there waiting for me. Watching him watching the sunset. I walked to his side.

"Hey" I said to him.

"Hey" he said," now what do you want."

"You know that girl that you were talking about yesterday" I said to him.

"Yea what about her" Kai said.

"Kai...I'm the girl your looking for" I said.

"What jinja" he said.

I took out the necklace out my backpack.

"Isn't this yours" I said giving him it.

     Kai looked at the necklace all speechless. He grab my arm and hug me. It was a weird feeling but I didn't care. I cried in his arms and noticed then I couldn't breathe anymore. It was long ago since this happen to me and I fell on Kai.

Kai's P.O.V.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter