Meeting the Guy

My Complicated Love Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V.

     The next morning, I walked to school and everyone kept starring at me until I had a message on my phone. There was a picture of me and that guy helping me from falling from in the cafeteria. My face dropped dead. Everybody then moved to the side and, I saw Tiffany walking straight towrads me with her fist clutch.

" YAH, WHAT IS THIS," Tiffany shouted that made everyone looked at her in the hallway.

" I don't understand what you mean", I said.

Tiffany took out her phone and showed it to me. I looked at it and it was the same picture on my phone.

" What do you have to say now," Tiffany said.

     I turned around and walked away because I didn't want to start anything with her, until Tiffany grabbed my wirst hard. She had her other hand ready to slap me until the guy that help me from falling stopped her hand from slapping me. He grabbed her wrist and walked off somewhere else.

Tiffany's P.O.V.

      I was rushing my way to Jessica Jung. Why would Kai help her from falling, he should've let her fall. That picture is running through my mind, making me going crazy. I grab her wrist and was about to slap her face, until Kai grab my wrist and walked away.He dragged me to the rooftop of the school.

" Yah, what are you doing", Kai shouted at me.

" Oppa, don't yell at me like that", I said looking at him.

" YOU KNOW WHAT TIFFANY, WE'RE DONE," Kai yelled at me with a serious face,"  I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE, YOU KISSING ME IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS LIKE THEY AREN'T NOTHING AND NOW YOUR GOING TO SLAP THAT GIRL,STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR INNOCENT TIFFANY, WHAT HAPPEN TO THE PERSON THAT I USE TO KNOW!"

     I wasn't trying to cry in front of him but my tears shed. He left to go back down to class. When he left, I went down on my knees and started crying. I then knew that it was that girl's fought. Trying to break us up like that which already happen. When I see her again, I'm going to make sure that she's hurt until the end of her life.

Jessica's P.O.V.

     I was about to get slap from Tiffany. I don't even know what's up with her. But that guy, who is he to her.I saw him walking down from the rooftop stairs. I walked straight to him and stopped in front of him.

" Ummm....," I said akwardly.

" Mianhae," the guy said.

I was shocked when he apolgize to me.

" Its okay really," I said.

" The name's Kim Jongin but call me Kai," he said looking away in a cool way.

" Oh...," I paused.

" I'll see you later but now I gotta go,"Kai said.

" Oh okay," I said.

     I saw Kai walk away. Something sure got into him but I gotta go to class, the bell is about to ring. I ran fast to my locker and in the class. I made it just in time to sit down at my desk. Class then started.

Kai's P.O.V.

     I was so mad at Tiffany, that I wanted to punch a wall. I didn't mean to use my anger on her but I just had to. I couldn't take it anymore. So, we finally broke up. That girl, I feel like, I know her but I don't know maybe she's new here. I went on into class and sar in my seat thinking about that girl. I think dating Tiffany wasn't the right girl for me. My mind is going crazy thinking about everything. Kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter