Two

My Annoying Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt sudden warmth on my face as the sun shined through the window. I opened one of my eyes, and immediately, I wanted to go back to sleep. Great! Another morning, another day of torture. Why can't it be the end of the week already?


I groggily yawned and stretched, then pulled the covers off me. I walked into the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school. After I was done, I sat in front of the mirror and started combing my hair.


Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. "Miss Jung, it's time to wake up for school," one of the maid said.


"I'm already awake." I replied back while brushing my hair. "Come in."


She opened the door to my room and gave me a friendly smile. "Ah, you're always an early bird Miss Jung." Then she walked up to my bed and starting fixing up my bed.


"It wouldn't hurt you to call me Hyorin." I suddenly mentioned, but she was too "busy" folding the covers. "I can do it myself, you don't have to do my bed for me."


Of course, she didn't listen and continued fixing up my bed. She suddenly changed the subject, "The chef cooked an all American breakfast for you this morning, Miss Jung. Please enjoy."


Why won't anyone treat me like a normal girl? I just wanted to be independent. I didn't want to argue any longer so I just nodded my head, "Thanks." Then, I made my way into the kitchen to eat.


After finishing my breakfast, I began walking to school. My new mansion is pretty close to school. I didn't need my chauffeur driving me since it was just a 10 minute walk. I think it's such a bother, even though he keeps insisting to take me.


When I finally made it to school, I started walking to my locker to get my textbooks. Out of nowhere, I heard screaming all over the place.


"Omo, the new kid is such a hottie!"
"Can I have your babies?!"
"You're so handsome, we would be perfect together!"


I shook my head and didn't bother to look at the so-called "new guy." These girls are such a disgrace to the female gender. They make me feel embarrassed to be a girl. I slammed my locker after taking out my textbooks and turned to walk to class.


As I was walking, I felt like someone was burying a hole on my back. I didn't want to turn around and just ignored it.


When I reached to my first class, the only subject the girls were talking about was the new student. I didn't really care about what they were saying, but they kept repeating the same thing over and over again. "New student this, new student that." It was really bothering the hell out of me. It's just a guy. You girls make it sound like he's a God or something..


Yongguk came in class right before the second bell rang. I tried to avoid him but then he saw me. He made his way towards me with an arrogant expression on his face. He then took the seat right next to me.


I sighed because there was nothing I could do about it, so I just shrugged it off. I began taking out my materials, while waiting for Mr. Lee to start the lesson.


"There will be a new student in this class. I hope everyone will make him feel welcomed at this school," Mr. Lee announced, earning cheers from the girls all over the classroom.


"I hope it's the new hottie I saw this morning!"
"Hope he will finally notice me."
"He better sit next to me."


Suddenly, I heard the door knob twist. Everyone's attention was on the door now. I looked around seeing girls holding their breaths, anticipating for the new "hottie" to come. I didn't really care about who the guy was so I just decided to look out of the window instead.


Right when the door opened, I heard "awwwws" and “darns” around the entire classroom. I was actually pretty curious so I looked up. What I saw was not even close to "hot."


I saw a nerdy guy with thick frames that literally covered his entire face. His hair was combed neatly to the side and his backpack hung low on his back. He looked confused as to why everyone was staring at him. Is this seriously the guy every girl has been talking about? They must be kidding...


"False alarm." A girl quickly confirmed, answering my thoughts. "Kang Joon, hurry and go to your seat! The new student is coming soon."


Oh, so that's not the new kid. I decided to just look out of the window again, because Mr. Lee wanted to wait for the new student to arrive. I didn't want to stare at the door like everyone else.


I was basically daydreaming that by the time I snapped out of my thoughts, I realized that the “guy” everyone was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter