Eight

My Annoying Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I took a long nap, trying to escape reality. I didn’t really want to think about what Yongguk and the rest of his group was talking about. I was too confused and I didn’t want to let their weird conversation bother me. I started stretching on my bed until I felt a few presences.

 

Immediately, my eyes snapped open and I saw 12 pairs of eyes looking straight at me. All I could do was stare at them with wide eyes. I didn’t know what to say or do. My mind was slowly processing, and then I finally realized the situation.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?”

Right when I yelled that, all 12 of them backed away.. besides Sehun. All he did was smirk at me and I wanted to wipe that freaking smirk off his face.

“We’re here.. to watch you.” Sehun coolly answered my question.

 

How can he say that so calmly? I didn’t know how to react. I gave him a confused expression, “And why are you here to watch me exactly?”

 

Out of nowhere, one of the other members blurted in, “Hyung heard that you got hurt and- OW! What was that for?” Sehun smacked the guy in the head right before he could finish his sentence.

 

“That was for opening your big mouth when no one asked you to.” Sehun replied feeling a bit flustered.

 

I looked back at the guy and all he did was cross his arms with his mouth completely shut. I continued to watch them because I didn’t understand what was going on.

 

“Anyways, we are here because uh..” Sehun slowly started. All I did was raise one of my brows at him, waiting for him to continue.

 

“Okay, look. I know this sounds weird, but I think you’re in danger.” Sehun suddenly blurted out.

 

The other 11 members all turned to look at him with unbelievable expressions. None of them bothered to say a word. Some of them just scoffed and the others rolled their eyes.

 

I heard one of them cough “liar” but I just ignored it.

 

I decided to speak up. “Me? In danger? By your fangirls right? I already knew that.”

 

Sehun just shook his head. “No, it’s something serious. Trust me, you have to be careful.”

 

I wasn’t sure if I was just hearing things or if Sehun and his group of friends were playing a joke on me.

 

“So.. all 12 of you guys came here to tell me this? I didn’t think we were that close.”

 

Sehun just gave me another smirk. “We aren’t close. We just wanted to give you this warning that’s all.” With that, he started walking away and his group of friends decided to follow after him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter