Five

My Annoying Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today felt like it was going to be a good day. From the moment I opened my eyes, I already felt it. The feeling I had inside of me was very unusual. Every morning when I woke up, I would think “Yay! Another day of hell!” but strangely, I felt happy today.   

As I made my way to school, I looked around at the surroundings.  The sun was shining brighter than ever, and it gave warmth to my skin. Birds were chirping, it felt like a beautiful day. Usually, the chirping sounds annoyed me but today, it strangely sounded relaxing and.. calm.  

I smiled while looking at an old couple helping each other walk across the street. They looked like they were really in love, despite the fact that they were old. They looked really happy together, and it made me wish that I had someone too. Will I ever find a person I can grow old with?

I shook the thought away from my head. I never, and I mean NEVER, thought about boys, or love to be exact. I'm too young to be thinking about this. I have a long future ahead of me so I can think about that when it’s the time. I really didn’t care about “love” at all, but today, the subject was on my mind. My thoughts got carried away when I finally reached the school campus. 

Entering the main hall, my happiness quickly died away. I was reminded of why I hated school so much.

I saw a crowd of girls surrounding something. I was actually very curious to what it was, so I came over to see. There, I saw Sehun and another girl in the center. What’s happening exactly right now?  

Voices around answered my question.

“Wow, I can’t believe she had the guts to confess to him.”
“Doesn’t she know that she’s just embarrassing herself?”
“Why would Sehun even accept her confession when he can have me?”

Sigh, these girls are insane. It’s just a guy. He’s not all that great anyways. I swear, I’ll never be like these girls. If I do turn like them… Well trust me, I won’t.

Snapping away from my thoughts, I saw the girl shyly approach Sehun with a box of chocolates. I noticed that she was actually really pretty. She had a defined face and an nice, fit body. I could tell that she was quite popular among the boys, it'll be a surprise if she isn't. 

"Please accept my confession Sehun oppa, I made these chocolate myself." The girl sounded quite nervous.  

I was about to walk away, because I had other things to do than watching a girl confessing to a guy. It wasn’t even interesting. If she gets rejected, then it’s sad. If she doesn’t, happy ending. That’s it.

As I was about to walk away, I heard gasps all over the place. I obviously got more interested and looked into the middle agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter