Seven

My Annoying Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Thank you so much for reading this story, it means so much to me.  Thank you, I love you guys!! <3

--

When I first opened my eyes this morning, I instantly wished that I could sleep forever and never wake up. The memories from last night flooded through my head and I felt my cheeks burning. I embarrassed myself so much yesterday. If I could go back in time, I would’ve never gone to my parent’s stupid restaurant.

I walked into the restroom and stared at my reflection. All of a sudden, I remembered that the so-called “EXO” group, was going to be attending SM High today.

School is going to be great. The screaming would be 11 times more. Sehun was already enough, and now 11 other guys? I could already hear some of the screams already. “Oppas, I’m still a .” “I’m still too young to have , but with you, I don’t mind.”  I cringed just thinking about the thought of it. Don’t these girls have any pride?

I’m praying that “EXO” will ignore me and pretend that they’ve never met me. That would make my life a lot easier. Having Sehun bothering me was already enough, I don’t want 11 other weird guys. I totally made a fool of myself last night, so there is no way in hell I am facing them. Plus, I don’t need anymore unnecessary attention.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I changed into my uniform and carelessly tied my hair up in a bun. I looked into the mirror once more before I walked out of my room.

I thankfully smiled and nodded my head as one of the maids said her usual morning greeting. I walked passed the kitchen table and noticed a little note at the corner of my eyes.

Written messily, I read the note. “Went back, see you soon.

                            -Mom & Dad”

 

I rolled my eyes. How thoughtful of them to write such a wonderful letter. Hah, “soon?” What a lie. More like, “in a few months or years.” I was still a bit grateful because they actually left me a note.

I was feeling a little nervous on my way to school. I was taking my time walking because I didn’t want to get there too early. When I saw SM High at a distance, I stopped from my spot and looked at the huge crowd. I saw “EXO” standing there chatting with huge smiles on their faces, along with Sehun. They really did stand out. I was admiring them from afar, until I snapped out of my stupid thoughts. I was being ridiculous, there’s nothing special about them.

I was debating whether I should just stand from my spot and wait until the bell finally rings, or rush through the crowd without getting caught. Obviously, I went with the first option because it was too risky to go through the crowd.

After standing around for about 5 minutes, I finally got sick of staring. The crowd just seemed to get bigger and bigger and the screams got louder and louder every minute. I decided to just dash through the crowd. I doubt “EXO” is even going to notice me. I’m just making a big deal right now. There are tons of people, and I make it seem like they’re going to notice me out of everyone else. Pft, why am I getting so worked up?

With my head high up in the air, I calmly started walking past the crowd. Girls were screaming here and there, making my ears go deaf. Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. Don’t even tell them to shut up. Just continue walking.

I was almost at the door. I was so close. Just a few more steps and I would make it in the hall. I could already imagine myself opening the door and running through the hall happily.

“Move out the way !” Before I could find out if those words were meant for me, I was shoved out of the way. My happy bubble suddenly bursted.

I fell onto the ground and scraped my knee. I winced in pain and was ready to beat up the girl, but refrained myself from doing so.  I knew it would cause too much attention.

I couldn’t risk getting caught by Sehun and his friends because that would be a lot worst than a little scrape on the knee. I would be getting a bruise on my face, a kick in the stomach, scratches all over my arms, and whatever else the fangirls plan to do. I mean, it’s not like I couldn’t beat them up, but if they were to gang up on me with bats and chainsaws, I would probably be dead. And I don’t know about you, but I think I want to live.

I shook off the crazy imagination out of my head, and scrambled back up. My knee was bleeding, but I couldn’t do anything about it. I began limping towards the door to the main hall. Other girls that walked by didn’t even offer to help me. They just scoffed and looked at me in disgust. And this is why I absolutely love this school so much! The people here are so friendly!!!!

I was on the verge of punching their faces, but I knew I couldn’t do that. I continued limping my way to the door and finally grabbed onto the handle. I let out a breath of relief and pushed the door open. I’m safe now. I smiled to myself happily when I felt the breeze.

“Hyorin, is that you?”

I freezed from my spot and noticed that it got really quiet all of a sudden. I started getting anxious and felt my heart beating rapidly. Whose voice was that? Should I turn around? No, I shouldn’t. Pretend that you didn’t hear it.

I ignored the person and took a step into the hall. I was getting ready to limp as fast as I could like my life depended on it. Actually, my life did depend on this. I needed to hide from the so-called “EXO” group, and pray that they never find me.

Before I could rush through the hall limping like an idiot, someone grabbed onto my shoulder and turned me around.

Sehun was looking at me with his eyebrows raised. At first, I had an uneasy expression planted on my face, but it quickly changed to an emotionless one.

“Going somewhere?” Sehun asks me with a smirk. Yeah, I’m trying to run away and hide from you and your friends!

“Sorry, but do I know you?” I replied in a calm manner. I looked at him straight in the eyes, trying to look a bit confused.

Another voice entered my ears, making me turn my head. “Are you alright, Hyorin noona?”

I forgot his name, but he was looking at me with his face full of concern. I was grateful, but then I realized that this wasn’t a situation to be grateful in. Knowing my name was already enough, but this guy just had to add in “noona.” My life is completely ruined.

I looked right into his eyes, trying to send him a telepathic message saying “we don’t know each other so stop talking to me, okay.”

I don’t think he got the message because he started walking closer to me. “Noona, you’re bleeding!” Since when were we this familiar for him to be calling me “noona?” Aish. I don’t even know his name.

“Look here, I think you got the wrong person.” With that, I started walking backwards, trying to get away from both of them.

“What are you talking about? We met you last night,” Another guy came in the conversation. What was his name again? I don’t even know. I was already face palming myself in my head.

I could already feel and see all the girls glaring at me. If looks could kill, I would’ve been dead already.

“I don’t remember meeting you though,” I responded trying to sound as normal as possible, but my voice was starting to sound shaky. I was getting ready to run now. Who cares about limping, I could bare the pain.

“You sang and played the piano last night at your parents restaurant!”

I didn’t even turn around to see who that person was. I didn’t care anymore. I had to run. I had to hide. If I could, I would move schools immediately. My life here is officially over. OVER. O-V-E-R.

I ran and ran, even though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter