Three

My Annoying Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  This chapter is basically chapter 2 but in Sehun's P.O.V. 

Sehun's P.O.V 

(rewinds to Sehun's first day at SM High)

When will I be able to find my mate?!  The thought of never finding one terrifies me.

 

I’ve been looking for my mate for so long. It’s been years.. more like an eternity. I don’t know how much longer I have to wait until I can finally find her.

Call me weird, but the thought of seeing her is already driving me insane. Even though I don’t know who she is yet, I already know that once I see her, a feeling inside of me will change. Her presence will solve all of my problems. She will make me stronger and my powers will evolve.  Finding my mate will be perfect, but I just have to be patient. I might’ve seen her already, but it will take time. I won’t know right away.

 

Will she be at this school? I doubt it, but it doesn’t hurt to try.

With that last thought, I opened the doors to my new school. Immediately, everyone’s eyes was on me, but I had to stay calm. These “human” creatures were staring at me, and I felt awkward.

Their eyes were wide open, gawking at me like I was some piece of meat. Am I in my wolf form or something? I looked down at my body to check and I was in regular uniform.

Right when I took a step in, these “human” creatures started yelling all over the place.

“I haven’t seen him around, is he new?”

“Omo, new kid is a hottie.”

“Marry me?!”
“I want you oppa, you’re mine!!!”

Are they talking about me? I don’t even know. I kept my cool and walked through the crowd as normal as I possibly could. Okay, don’t do anything stupid like turn into your wolf form. Stay calm, breathe in and out.

“HAVE MY BABIES!!!! AHHHH YOU’RE SO HOT!!!” a random girl screamed while looking at me.

These so-called humans are so strange..

I was trying to walk as casually as possible, but all of these people’s eyes on me were making it difficult for me to do so.

Out of no where, a girl that I could care less about caught my attention. She wasn’t even doing anything interesting in particular. She just stood at her locker and took out her textbooks. Then, I saw her pause for a while while shaking her head in a matter that makes me wonder who she was.

I wanted her to turn around so I could see her face, but that didn’t happen. I saw her slamming her locker, then walking away in a casual manner.

Whatever. It’s just a random human girl. Nothing special about her.

I heard the bell ring, but I didn’t even know what my first class was. I saw tons of humans walking and bumping into each other, while rushing to their first period. I was making my way towards the attendance office, until some guy accidently bumped into me.

“Watch where you’re going.” He rudely scoffed. Me watch where I’m going? Please. You don’t even know what I could do to you.

I gave him a little smirk. “Apologize, you human.”

He didn’t seem scared at all. “Look here, kid. It’s just your first day of school here, don’t act like you’re so tough. You don’t know who I am.”

I gave him a smile, and then my eyes turned a shade of yellow. “Who are you then, human?”

Right away, the guy’s confidence suddenly died down and his face turned pale. “S-Sorry. It was my fault. S-see you around! Or not..” He mumbled the last part, then he ran away from me as fast as he could.

Pft. Humans acting live they’re so brave. I bet they don’t even know that werewolves exist.

After I got my schedule, I made my way towards my first class. I hope I’m not wasting my time at this school.

I opened the door knob to my classroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter