Ten

My Annoying Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How could I have not recognize that it was Sehun this whole entire time?

That golden blonde hair, only Sehun could pull it off.  Wait, what the heck am I saying?

Sehun smiled softly at me, tugging on my heartstrings.

Are my eyes deceiving me?  Sehun smiling at me? What’s with this strange image?

“Oh, I’m seeing her in my dreams too.” Sehun tenderly whispers.  

I turn my head to see if there was someone else behind me, but there was no one. Is he talking to me right now?

 

I saw him look at me straight in the eyes, looking extremely clueless with that smile on his face. Oh, so he’s sleep talking?  How dumb, he can’t even tell the difference between reality and his actual dreams.

 

Out of nowhere, he slowly leans towards me. Suddenly, he extends his arms out and gently grasps my face. I froze in complete shock.  

 

“She’s also beautiful in my dreams too,”  He mumbles while caressing my cheeks. He affectionately stares into my eyes, making me slowly gulp. His eyes gradually move down to my nose, and then lips.  What is this idiot Sehun doing?

 

I felt my heart rapidly beat. I didn’t know what to expect. I wanted to move, but I felt like I was glued from my spot.

Then, Sehun bit his bottom lip and his eyes softly shut. With his hand still caressing my cheeks, he started to lean in. I became extremely nervous and felt my heartbeat quicken. I felt my face warm up and I could feel my palms sweating.  Oh Hyorin, get a grip on yourself.

 

Before his lips could land on mines, I quickly pushed his face away. I swiftly moved back, almost losing my balance.

 

Sehun had a confused look on his face. He looked completely surprised and had his mouth wide open. By now, I am pretty sure he had woken up from his “dreams.”

 

I needed to remain calm and act like I was not affected by any of this. But in reality, I was.

 

I raised my eyebrows, “So, I’m assuming that you’re finally awake now?” I said with a huge smirk on my face.

 

Sehun probably had no idea what just happened and remained quiet. He just stared at me with the most confused expression ever. It looked like he wanted to say something, but nothing was able to come out of his mouth.

 

I decided to break the awkward silence. “So, I’m guessing you were dreaming about me?” Again, Sehun did not say a single word. He kept a calm posture, pretending like he had no idea what I was talking about.

I decided to give it one last try. “She’s also beautiful in my dreams too.” I said in a deep voice, trying to mock Sehun. I had a sly grin planted on my face.  

 

Automatically, Sehun reacted right away because he finally spoke up. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Sehun coldly muttered.

 

I had an amused expression planted on my face. “Are you sure? Doesn’t that sentence sound familiar to you though?”

 

Sehun shot me a glare. “No, it doesn’t.”

 

I was enjoying watching Sehun trying to keep his cool. He couldn’t get himself out of this one for sure. “I mean, you were trying to kiss me because you thought you were dreaming.” I smirked widely, knowing that I have won. At this point, I’m pretty sure Sehun didn’t have any other excuse.

 

I looked at Sehun’s face, hoping to see any type of reaction. However, he just lifelessly stared at me. “You’re crazy.” After he said that, he began walking away. I was planning on following him, but I was pretty sure that I embarrassed him enough.

 

I stood still from my spot, and watched him stroll away cooly. I was admiring his back view, until he suddenly stopped out of nowhere.

He lifted his arms out and pointed towards a direction. I looked towards it and saw what seemed to be a forest. “No matter what, don’t go in there.” He warned.

 

I quickly raised up one of my brow. “Do you think I’m going to listen to you?”

 

Sehun slightly turned his head and I could see a little smirk on the side of his lips. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

 

--

 

After that weird encounter with Sehun, I wasn't sure what could make my day even more interesting.

I couldn't believe I was actually checking him out. Me, checking out, THE ANNOYING, Oh Sehun. Was there something wrong with me?

I remembered my thoughts from earlier and immediately, I felt my cheeks warming up. I could already tell that my face was extremely red. I was super embarrassed. I was literally admiring and gazing him from head to toe. I was probably even drooling while staring at him... BUT IT WAS BECAUSE I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM!!! Good thing he didn't catch me though.

I hit my head several times to get those images out of my head. From his golden blonde hair, to his firm muscular arms, to his god-like body, to his chocolate abs- WAIT. Am I freaking fantasizing over him right now? You have got to be kidding me. There was definitely something wrong with me.

What made it even worse was that I couldn't stop thinking about how close his face was to mine... and how he almost kissed me. Keyword “almost.”

If I didn't shove him away, our lips would've probably met. I would've kissed him. We would've kissed. Oh my goodness, am I regretting it right now?

I felt my heartbeat precipitate extremely fast. I couldn't get those images out of my head. The images were still fresh in my memory.

I remembered the way Sehun smiled at me. I remembered the way he whispered while looking straight into my soul. I remembered the way he closed his eyes. I remembered the way he slowly leaned in. I remembered how great his cologne smelled. And I remembered how close his lips were to mine.

I shook my head because I was being ridiculous. I couldn't believe I was thinking about him at this moment. His jerk-like attitude annoys the hell out of me. His smirks, his cockiness, everything about him just screams annoying.

One minute, I hate the hell out of him. The next minute, I'm practically drooling over him.

I swear, I asked him to stay away from me, but I think I'm the one who needs to keep my distance.

"Get out of the way." Someone suddenly shoved me to the side, interrupting me from my thoughts. Luckily, I didn't fall and just swayed to the side a bit.

I noticed that I was standing in the middle of the hallway. Of course someone was bound to push me. Who knows how long I've been standing there for... spending my time daydreaming about Sehun.

I was supposed to be pissed that someone shoved me, but instead, I was grateful. I finally got my mind off Sehun thanks to some random rude person.

I looked at the nearest clock on the wall and noticed that lunch was about to start in 3 minutes.

 

--

 

I was rolling around on my bed because I couldn't seem to fall asleep. My lights were still on as I stared at the plain white ceiling ahead of me. I thought about all of my weird encounters with Sehun and wondered why he always appeared in front me. I swear, that guy is such a nuisance to my life... well, sort of.

I shook my head because I was suddenly thinking about him in the middle of the night. I wanted to get him off my mind. Wait no, I NEEDED to get him off my mind. I knew I had to do something productive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter