One

My Annoying Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sigh.. today is my first day at SM High.

I hate how my family constantly moves all over the place to invest their business, it's not like we can get even richer..

I'm the only daughter of the Jung's Coorps. The famous company that owns tons of hotels and mall chains. But the funny thing is that no one knows I'm their daughter. Back at my old school, people saw me as the "nerdy, quiet, anti-social girl." Pretty sure it's not going to be any different this time. Maybe, if they knew I was the daughter of the Jung Coorps, they would probably regret it.

I'm Jung Hyorin, a junior at SM High. I already know I'm going to hate people at this school. Why? Because everyone is rich, which means they're going to be stuck up. It annoys me when people brag about their wealth. Like everyone is rich here so what difference does it make? And that is why I prefer to keep it low, living a normal life.

I don't like drawing attention to myself so I dress like any other ordinary girl. I also walk to school, instead of getting a ride in a fancy car.

I made my way down the hall and into the office to get my class schedule. "Hi, I'm Jung Hyorin. I'm here to pick up my class schedule," I calmly said to the counselor.

"Ahh, Jung Hyorin." She started scanning the list of names to find my schedule. "Oh, here it is." I saw her look at me from head to toe, judging me, and then she handed me the papers.

 

I grabbed my schedule and simply replied, "Thanks." And then walked out of the office.

 

Where's class 205? Doesn't seem like there's anyone here that's willing to help me. Guess I'll have to look for it myself.

I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and continued looking at the school map while walking. All of a sudden, I bumped into someone by accident. Before I could apologize, the girl cut me off.

"Who do you think you are?! Ugh, do you think you can just bump into me?! How dare you! Don't you know who I am?!"

I looked up to see a girl with 200 pounds of makeup on her face. Then I looked down to her name plate, "Kim Hara."

She gave me a little smirk. "Yeah, you'd be living under a rock if you didn't know me." Hara confidently said, flipping her hair.

Is this girl serious? I rolled my eyes at her. "Look, I don't know you, I just read your name plate. Also, I live under a roof not a rock."

I was about to walk away until Hara pulled my hair back. I saw her hand making its way towards my face, but before she could slap me, I grabbed her hand right when it was just an inch away. "I don't want your filthy hand touching my face," I gave her a death glare before walking away.

"YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IT YOU !" She yelled from the back and I just ignored her.

I walked around for a while, scanning each classroom and looking at the numbers. After wandering around for a while, I found class 205. If it wasn't for that snobby girl in the hallway, I would've made it on time..

Right when I walked in, every single pair of eyes were on me.

"Ahh, not even close to hot," someone rudely snorted.
“Wow, we got our hopes up for no reason,” another person announced.

Then, everyone went back to what they were doing. I already expected that was going to happen.

Mr. Lee, the teacher of room 205, told me that I came very late, so he already told the class that there was going to be a new student, which was me. Thank God, he saved me the trouble of introducing myself. Less work for me I guess.

 

I looked around for an empty seat. Why is the whole front row is empty?

 

I had no other choice and took the window seat in the front row. I began taking out my materials to take notes as Mr. Lee was explaining the lesson.

 

BAM! I looked towards the direction of the sound and I realized that the door was kicked open. A boy with messy hair walked in and I noticed that his shirt was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter