Two

January 23rd

 

The moment that we met, I didn't know yet
That I was looking at a face I'll never forget
Cause I, I can't get you off my mind
 


J a n u a r y  2 4 

 

As soon as I woke up, my mind was filled with thoughts of Junhong and replays of what happened yesterday. Why? I don't even know myself. It's already starting to drive me insane. That boy has left a huge impression on me. You know when you meet that one guy and he just seems to be stuck in your mind for no damn reason? Yup. It's that cotton candy boy Junhong.

I sat in the backseat of Kang Mi's car for my daily carpool to school. The radio was playing as usual, and Kang Mi and her mom were fighting over the radio stations. Just then, Kang Mi's mom brought up the choir thing. 

"So Nara, how did you like the choir yesterday?" She asked. 

"Oh, it was fine; it was pretty fun," I politely replied. 

"Only because Junhong was all over her," Kang Mi snorted, and I smacked the back of her head. 

"Oh you met Junhong? He's a pretty nice kid. This Saturday we're going on a little field trip to Mt. Julian, would you like to come?" Her mom asked. 

"Uhm, I'll ask my grandma then I'll let you guys know," I smiled. 

"Of course she's gonna go mom! She totally wants to see Junhong!" Kang Mi squealed. 

"Oh will you stop with that!" I whined. 

We finally arrived at school and found our group of friends. We all chatted for a little while before the bell rang, signaling us to go to class. 

Throughout the day, all I thought about was Junhong. Crazy, right? You know that situation where you pass by that randomly cute guy at the mall, and next thing you know you're wanting to walk around the whole mall just to pass by him again. Or when you randomly meet that cute guy at some party, but all of a sudden you have leave. That's my situation right now. Except I randomly met some cotton candy freak who decides to carry me bridal style and claim that we'll have kids together. 

I came home, dropped my bag on the floor, and threw myself on my bed. I decided to take a nap, and by the time I woke up it was already 7 PM. I ate dinner and started my homework. After 2 hours of nonstop homework, I finally had time for myself. I logged onto Facebook and Tumblr, just scrolling through my newsfeed and dashboard. 

Then I decided to message Kang Mi about something that's been bothering me for the whole day. 

[9:35 PM] 

Hey Mi! 

[9:37 PM] 

What do you want? Did you just message me to talk about Junhong?

[9:38 PM]

Uhm no? But since you brought him up, what's his last name? (:

[9:41 PM] 

Choi. Choi Junhong. Goodbye now. 

[9:42 PM] 

Thanks, I love you, you're the best! :* 

[9:43 PM] 

Yeah, yeah. Go stalk him now or something. 

I laughed at what Kang Mi said and went back on tumblr. I spent my whole night reblogging stupid love quotes, pictures of food that made me starve, and all of this photography crap. 

I went back on Facebook and decided to look up Junhong. I type in his name, and he was the first one to pop up. I clicked on his profile picture and examined it, it was a picture of him and a girl and he was holding a rose. That girl's not his girlfriend, right? I hope not.. Wait what am I saying? Shut up, Nara. Just go to sleep. 

I turned my laptop off and decided to go to sleep, which didn't work out. I spent about 30 minutes staring at the blank ceiling, contemplating whether or not I should add him as a friend. A part of my was saying, 'Add him! Add him!' And the other part of me was saying, 'No don't add him! He'll think you're some creepy stalker!' 

I finally gave in and decided to turn on my laptop and log myself back on to Facebook. I went onto his profile and stared at the 'Add Friend' button for a good five minutes before I finally decided to press it.

" it, yolo. He can think whatever he wants, at least I'm a cute stalker."


Sorry guys, this is a really boring chapter! I'll try to make it up in the next chapter! 

Please comment & subscribe (: 

Also, the quote up there is from the song On My Mind by Cody Simpson :3

Poster Credits: vanilafurtado: ϟROCKSTAR GRAPHIC SHOP

Fun fact: 

I really was creeping up on his Facebook, contemplating whether I wanted to add him or not, but I did anyways.