Five

January 23rd

You had me wanting you 

and loving you at first sight

 

J a n u a r y  2 6 part II

 

"Junhong-ah, wake up. We're here," I whispered, and shook his shoulders. 

He lifted his head off my shoulders and yawned. His eyes started closing, and his head fell on my shoulders again. I shook his shoulders again, and he finally snapped back to his senses.

"Bye kids! Have fun!" Yongguk said. 

"Yeah yeah, bye hyungs!" Junhong replied while I bowed to them. 

"How can you fall asleep? It was only like a 5 minute ride?" I asked.

"I was up all night thinking about you," he replied. 

I rolled my eyes and walked inside. The cashier greeted us with a quick hello, and we proceeded to get our cups, I got samples of a couple different flavors before settling for pomegranate. Meanwhile, Junhong seemed like he was trying every single flavor. After being so indecisive, he finally decided to get strawberry shortcake and vanilla bean. 

I walked over to the toppings and put tons of cheesecake bits on top of my yogurt as well as white chocolate chips. I saw Junhong staring at me as if I was crazy, and I gave him a 'what' look.

"Don't you think that's a bit too much cheesecake?" He asked. 

"No, why? You look like you're having a cup of diabetes today, " I said as I looked down at his cup filled with all sorts of sweets. 

"Tsk, you're just like Daehyun hyung, obsessing over cheesecake," he said as he shook his head. 

"That's just one more reason for me to marry him," I replied and walked over to the cash register. 

We weighed our cups, and Junhong paid like he said he would. Before we got to our seats, the ahjumma at the cash register said, "Have a nice day with your girlfriend!" 

I opened my mouth to say something, but Junhong beat me to it, "Actually, she's my wife, but thank you! Have a nice day also!" 

"Ah, young love," I heard her say. 

I smacked his arm and pulled him down to his seat. "Why on earth would you say that?!" I hissed. 

"So you'd shut up about marrying Daehyun hyung and marry me instead," he said as he ate a spoonful of yogurt.

"Ugh, you're a terrible person!" I complained as I swatted his arm, which caused something even more terrible. 

I looked at him and back at the cup of yogurt that just fell onto his pants and I bursted out laughing. He stared at me without saying anything and gave me a "what the " face. Then, I hurriedly got up to grab a handful of napkins. I quickly ran back to him and started wiping away. Then I realized that I was wiping his crotch and quickly stepped back. I slowly looked at him, and his cheeks were burning red. 

I cleared my throat and said, "Uhm... I'll buy you new pants?" 

"Did you even bring your wallet?" He asked, 

"Ugh, that's what I forgot! Oh well, let's just go back to my house, and I'll let you borrow some clothes." 

"I guess, not like I have a choice anyways, Jung." 

We walked out of the store and took the short cut to my house. On the way home, we shared my cup of yogurt. I kept laughing to myself at how unfortunate Junhong was. We finally arrived at my house, and I lead him to my room. I took a shirt and a pair of basketball shorts and handed it to him. I went to my cabinet and grabbed a towel. I was still holding onto it when he yanked it out of my hand, causing me to fall on top of him. 

I stared at him, and he gave me that stupid smug grin, "Yah! You made my shirt sticky too!" 

"How wonderful, let's shower together?" He smirked. 

"You sir, are disgusting. Now get your up and shower." 

"You're still on top of me though." 

"Right," I said and slowly got off him. "The bathroom is on the left." 

As he was taking a shower, I took the time to change my shirt and tidy up my room a little. I also put his clothes in the washer. I threw my homework on the bed and got started on it. I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I heard someone come into my room. 

"Nara-yah~" he whispered.m

"What do you want? You're disturbing my beauty sleep," I said as I sat up.

"Nara-yah, dry my hair please. You owe me," he said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. 

"Fine, fine," I agreed. 

"Isn't it weird? Isn't the girl supposed to wear the guy's clothes? Not vice versa?" He asked, 

"Hmm, it's not that weird. What's weird is that my basketball shorts are like booty shorts to you. Why are you so tall? I'm surprised they even fit. 

"Just hush and dry my hair please." 

I patted the spot next to me, and he laid the towel on my lap then laid his head on it. I started drying his hair with the towel on my lap. I slowly ran my fingers through his hair, which was pretty soft for someone who has their hair dyed. Soon enough, he fell asleep. 

I looked down at him and had to admit that he was handsome. The longer I stared at him, the more handsome he got, I carefully examined his features. He had slightly arched eyebrows, fair flawless skin, and pink kissable lips. He was just so mesmerizing. Okay Nara, stop staring. Don't fall into this stupid jerk's trap. 

I got up to put the clothes into the dryer, only to end up back on the bed. "Stay with me," he mumbled. 

I waited until he was fully asleep to get up again. I finally got to put the clothes in the dryer and finished up my homework. It was starting to get dark, so I decided to make beef japchae for dinner. While I was cutting the vegetables, I felt a pair of arms around my waist. 

I turned around to see Junhong with his sleepy face. "What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Hugging you? Anyways, I'll take care of dinner. Just sit there and look pretty, okay?" 

After dinner, we washed the dishes and cleaned up. Junhong called the boys to pick him up. In the mean time, we just sat around my room and watched TV. Jongup texted Junhong that they were finally here, and I got up to give Junhong his clothes, but he only picked up his pants.

"Aren't you gonna take your shirt? I asked. 

"Keep it, it'll look better on you." 

I walked him to the door, and he gave me a tight hug. I watched him get into the car and waved gloodbye. 

Just as I was about to step inside, he rolled down the window and yelled, "I miss you already, jagiya!" 


Hello lovelies! Sorry for not updating for almost a month. I hope this was good enough, it was extra fluffy and cheesy! 

Please continue to comment, subscribe, and upvote! I love you guys <3

I'll put the layout on later because it's acting up, or I might not even put it at all. Lmk what you think! 

I'll fix typos and such later!