Three

January 23rd

Can't wait to get home, baby dial your number.

Can you pick up the phone? Cus I wanna holla.

J a n u a r y  2 5

Another annoying day at school. I took my daily nap when I got home since I had nothing better to do. I woke up and logged onto Tumblr, not even bothering with Facebook because of that stupid friend request. 

I finally had the courage to log onto Facebook, and I had new notifications from those stupid game invites and randomly tagged pictures. That was about it, no accepted friend request notifications. 

It was about 9 o'clock when I checked my Facebook again and realized that he had accepted my friend request.

". ," I cursed. "I should probably hide myself before e decides to message me."

Just as I was about to click the 'go offline' button, I heard the chat notification, his chat window popped up on my screen.  Ugh, he's gonna know I already his message.

[9:04 PM] 

Hey (: 

[9:05 PM] 

What do you want? 

[9:06 PM] 

You tell me. You're the one that added me, I was just being polite by saying hi :3 

[9:07 PM] 

Well y'know, just thought I'd get to know the guy who claims that he's my future husband. 

[9:09 PM] 

Nice save. It's okay though, I don't mind having a pretty stalker wife (; Can I have your number? Let's talk on the phone!

[9:10 PM]

Sure, my phone doesn't have service though, but I can still receive stuff.

[9:11 PM] 

Alright, I'll call you!

I climbed into my bed, waiting for a call or text. A couple minutes later, I received a series of texts. 

I can't believe you're taller than me! -__- 
Let's seee 
I can't call because people are in my room! 
So anyways.. 
I'll call

This boy is always making fun of me, how rude. My phone started ringing, and I quickly picked it up. 

"Hey pepto bismol!" I giggled. 

"Isn't that the nasty pink medicine?" He asked. 

"Exactly, don't talk about yourself like that," I snickered. 

"You know, you're such an . But it's okay cus you're cute," he replied. 

"I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment or not."

"Me neither, but who cares? Let's play 21 questions!" He beamed. 

Apparently his favorite color was red. He likes to skateboard and b-boy. He's with his hyungs almost 24/7. He can't sleep without his lava lamp on. He's good with kids and can get along with just about anybody. 

I only revealed basic things. Favorite color? Mint. Hobbies? Blogging and being lazy. I like to lay around on my bed and do nothing all day. He called me boring and said I should reveal more personal stuff. I told him that I didn't live with my mom and that I lived with my dad, uncle and grandma. He replied by saying that he understood the pain because like me, he didn't live with his mother either. He started laughing at me when I said that I knew how to play the saxophone. Next thing you know he started playing that song by the y saxophone guy.  

I could hear him yawning in the background and shuffling around his bed. Am I that boring to talk to? Or is he just tired. I snapped out of it when he asked me a rather personal question. 

"Who was your best kiss?" He suddenly asked. 

I stared into space silently while thinking of an answer. "What makes you think I've already been kissed?" I asked. 

"I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss you?" He replied. "," I heard him curse in the background. 

"You know what, don't even answer that," he said. 

"And why is that?" 

"Because I'll be your best kiss ever," he proudly announced. 

"What makes you so sure I'd let you kiss me? Not in a million years, pepto bismol!" 

"Should I go build a time machine just so I could taste your lips?" He asked. 

"The only thing you're tasting is my fist," I snapped. 

"Feisty, I like it." 

"Whatever, anyways, why did you join the choir thing?" I asked. "Can you even sing?" 

"Don't doubt my abilities, woman. I am a pretty good singer, although I prefer rapping more. Me and my hyungs are in a group called BAP, I spend most of my time practicing with them." 

"As I see, if you're such a great singer then, why don't you sing to me?" I asked. 

"Sing to me first, then I'll sing to you," he replied, his sleepy voice was kicking in. Oh dear god, help me. 

"Is that a challenge?" 

"Maybe it is, now sing to me, please?"  

"Song preference?" 

"Any song you want." 

I slowly started to sing, my voice was shakey at first, then it started to smooth out. This boy better feel special because I hardly ever sing to anybody. 

Did you notice me looking at you?
All the way from the other side of the room?
Now honey you caught my eye from a mile away
Was on my way leaving, but now I might have to stay

'Cause you,
There is just something 'bout you
Maybe it's the way you walk boy 
But I just could not figure out

Why you give me butterflies when I,
Simply just look at you
Why must I fall for you?
Ooo-Ooo-Ooo
Or why I can't think of words when I,
Simply approach you
I don't know what to do,
Ooo-Ooo-Ooo

I finished singing a clip of the song and waited for him to say something, but he didn't speak up. Did I sound bad? I nervously cleared my throat and said,"Hello?" Still no reply. Suddenly I heard cute little snores in the background that gradually grew louder. He fell asleep on me? 

"Ugh you stupid jerk face, you owe me," I mumbled. 


Hello loves! I am terribly sorry for not being able to update for a while. School was being a pain in the as usual. I hope this chapter lives up to your expectations LOL 

The thing about the best kiss was inspired by the quote from The Backup Plan :3

The quote at the top was from the song Teenage Love Affair by Alicia Keys.

The song she sang was Ms. Seductive by Jeff Bernat. 

 

Fun fact: 

Those are the actual text messages he sent me. 

I was actually taller than him HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH djlfhsdjf ok 

Since Zelo is a giant, it went the other way around.

 

Sorry if there's any typos, I'll fix em later.