Four

January 23rd

I remember when I saw you shawty

You really had me going.

J a n u a r y  2 6

I woke up to the continuous buzzing of my phone. I turned to my side and picked up my phone. It was only 6:25 AM; there was only 5 minutes til my alarm rang, I might as well wake up now. I turned off my alarm and went to check the text messages I received. Three of them were from Kang Mi saying that she was going to pick up me up early. The other two were good morning messages from Junhong. 

Good morning!! 
I miss Nara ): 

I smiled to myself, but it slowly faded away when I remembered that I couldn't even reply to him. I quickly jumped into that shower so that I'd have time to dry my hair later. By the time I got out of the shower it was already 6:50 AM. I hurriedly got dressed and began drying my hair since Kang Mi was coming in 10 minutes. I finished drying my hair with a couple minutes to spare and went downstairs to put my shoes on. By then, I got a text from Kang Mi saying they were here. 

I got inside the car and greeted both of them good morning. We arrived at our usual hangout spot and Kang Mi just stared at me. 

"What are you looking at? Is there drool on my face or something?" I asked, touching my face 

"Why do you look so happy, huh? You're usually grumpy when I have to pick you up early in the morning," she replied, eyeing me weirdly. "Does this have anything to do with Junhong?" she continued.

"Maybe? Who knows?" I responded, flashing a mischievous smile. 

I did the usually routine at school. I sat through my six classes, went breaks, and talked to my friends. When I got home from school, I immediately crashed on my bed. I pulled my phone out and realized I had texts from Junhong. 

Let me take you out... Please? 
Mmmh 
Hey beautiful, can I call now? 
Answer on fb. 

I found myself smiling again. It wouldn't be so bad, right? I logged onto Facebook and clicked on his chat box and typed in 'yes'. Almost immediately, my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and wasn't surprised to see Junhong's name.

"Wow, did you miss me that much?" I asked sarcastically.

"Well obviously, that's what I texted you this morning, right?" He replied.

"Mhm right.. Like I'm supposed to believe that," I said.

"Your choice, but I really do miss you. So.. how bout we get some frozen yogurt, and I don't know just walk around or something?" He asked. 

"You had me at yogurt," I smiled to myself.

 I told him my address, and he said he'd pick me up in 20 minutes. In that 20 minutes, I spent 10 rummaging through my closet for something to wear. Oh the struggles. Why am I even trying to look good? Is it for him? Psh, that's definitely a negative nope. I finally settled for a loose off the shoulder top, skinny jeans, and black vans. I waited for him in the living room and when the doorbell finally rang, I ran to answer the door. 

He stood in front of me with a shy smile and one hand in his pocket. He was wearing a plain white vneck, denim jeans, and some chucks. His outfit was so simple, but why did he look so damn good? I would never tell him that though. 

"Hey," he greeted and gave me a hug. "You look nice." 

"I could say the same thing about you, but then I'd be lying," I smiled. 

"I guess I won't buy you yogurt then," he replied, walking away. 

"Okay fine. You look good, happy?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"You're improving, Jung," he smiled. 

"Whatever, let's just go. I have homework to do later." 

He lead me towards a huge black van. Laws geezus, please don't tell me this is a van. When he slid the door open, I tried so hard to prevent my jaw from dropping. Inside the van, were 5 handsome boys. Probably the most handsome I've ever seen in my entire life. I just stood there like a statue staring at them. 

My gaze broke broke when a deep voice spoke up, "Aren't you going to get in?" He asked, and I nodded my head. 

I got into the car and ended up in the middle of two guys: Junhong and this guy with plump lips. In front of us were two other guys, and in the very front were two more guys, including the guy with the deep voice.

"Hey, introduce yourself." Junhong said, nudging me with his arm.

"Oh uhm y-yeah. H-hello, I'm Nara, it's a pleasure to m-meet you all," I stuttered. 

"Cute," the guy next to me mumbled. "I'm Daehyun by the way," he smiled. Oh sweet geezus, that killer eye smile.

"Hi I'm Jongup!" The guy in front of me waved, and I immediately noticed his arms. Oh dear. 

Next to him was a boy named Youngjae, and he had the smoothest voice.The one in the driver's seat was Himchan, who was absolutely handsome. Last but not least, Yongguk was the one next to him with the deep voice and gummy smile. 

I greeted all of them, and it became silent again. "Lighten up, will you? We don't bite," Yongguk said. 

"Ah, uhm okay. It's just that, you're all so handsome, then there's Junhong," I turned to him and stuck my tongue out. 

"Oh really now? Why don't you just make one of them your future husband then?" He replied, sounding irritated. 

"You know what? I think I will. Daehyun oppa, I'm going to marry you, okay?"

Laughter filled the air, "She's cute. I think I like her already," Daehyun said. 

"YAH HYUNG!" Junhong yelled. 

"Chill maknae! You're so cute when you're mad. Don't worry, I won't try to steal your girl... At least not yet," he smirked and Junhong ruffled his hair in frustration. It really was cute to see him mad. 


 This is only Part 1 of January 26, I'll be posting the other part when I write it. It was just too long to cram into the chapter. The formatting might be making it look small, but it's actually about 1,000 words, so yeah. 

Also, I hope you guys like the layout. Please tell me if it's too much. And please excuse the typos if there's any, I haven't proofread this yet so yeah. 

Thank you to the subbies that leave comments! I hope more of you can start commenting because I'd love to hear your thoughts, thanks guys <3