Nine

January 23rd

Cliché but I love you

So glad that I found you,

When the days get long,

I long to be right next to you

 

 

J a n u a r y  3 0

 

"Hey, what are you doing here so early? I yawned and leaned against the door frame.

 

"Early? It's 12 in the afternoon, and I brought groceries to make brunch, so are you gonna let me in or what?" He asked.

 

"I guess, do I even have a choice?"

 

I let Junhong inside and crashed on the couch. I woke up from my short nap and found Junhong cooking in the kitchen. He was making banana walnut pancakes, italian sausage, and omelettes. Just when I thought he couldn't get any more handsome, I was already starting to drool all over myself.

 

"Eat up, love," he smiled as he grabbed my hand and led me to the table.

 

“How do I know you’re not trying to poison me, hmm?” I joked.

 

“How could I do that to you, my love? He smirked.

 

We both finished our breakfasts, and I cleaned up the table and washed the dishes. I went upstairs and took a quick shower. Once I finished showering, I found Junhong fast asleep on my bed. I sat on my bed and started playing with his hair.

 

"Hey, you're done taking a shower. Do you want me to dry your hair for you?" He asked and I nodded my head 'yes'.

 

“Do you have any plans for today? Or do you want to stay in and watch a movie?” I asked.

 

“We can stay in then go out for dinner if you’d like,” he replied.

 

We got some snacks ready and decided to watch Sinister 2. The beginning was barely starting and Junhong was already starting to hide behind me. When the pop ups began, he started shrieking like a little girl.

 

“You’re such a baby, Junhong,” I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

 

“Yeah, right. Please, I’m manly,” he huffed.

 

“Oh yeah, sure baby Junhong,” I teased.

 

“You want me to show you how manly I am?” He smirked and pinned me down to the bed.

 

His face was getting closer and closer to mine, and all I could focus on were those plump, juicy lips.

 

“You’re very tempting, Nara, but I think I’ll save it for later.”

 

“I hate you so much,” I replied and hid under the blanket.

 

After the movie was finished, we both just laid on the bed stared at each other. I could not get over how handsome he was; it was almost blinding. All of these thoughts went away once Junhong thought it was perfectly fine to start a tickle fight.

 

“Junhong, if you don’t stop, I will murder you!” I yelled.

 

“Not gonna happen, princess,” he grinned.

 

“I will kick your precious jewels if you don’t stop,” I threatened.

 

“Okay, okay! I surrender! How could you threaten me like that?! What about our babies?” He panicked and I just shrugged at him and laughed.

 

The sun was setting so we decided to just stay home and cook dinner instead of going out. We went to the market down the street to pick up a few ingredients to make dumplings and steamed pork buns. While we were at the market, Junhong and I started chasing each other with the shopping carts because he ran over my foot and wouldn’t apologize. We almost got kicked out except the ahjumma thought that we made a cute couple, so she just let us go.

 

After eating dinner, we just cuddled on the couch while the TV played in the background. Junhong was playing with my hair, and I was slowly starting to fall asleep.

 

He gave my nose a little tap and said, “Hey beautiful, you’re always falling asleep on me.

 

“It’s not my fault that I’m up all night thinking about you,” I yawned.

 

“Is that a pick up line or the truth?” He asked.

 

“Depends on you, baby,” I winked. Oh it is so fun to .

 

We washed off our face masks and cuddle some more on the couch. Junhong pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of us.

 

“Oh c’mon! Why can’t we take any decent pictures?” He whined.

 

“It’s all your fault! You keep making derp faces! Just smile for once, okay? We can do derp faces later,” I complained.

 

“Fine! Fine!”

 

We took about 70 pictures on his phone, and it took him forever to make one his background picture. He finally settled for the one where we were both smiling. Then, he started taking pictures of me for no reason.

 

“Junhong if you don’t get that camera out of my face, I’m going to throw it across the room,” I said and glared at him.

 

“Oh come on, please! Just one picture, so I can make my princes my lockscreen, okay?” He begged.

 

“Fine,” I replied, and posed for the camera with peace sign and a kissy face.

 

“What are you going to do with all those pictures? Stare at them in class? Look at them before you go to sleep? I teased.

 

“How can you expose me like that, Nara!” He whined and we just laughed.

 

It was getting late, and it was almost time for Junhong to leave. As much as I hate to admit it, I didn’t want him to go.

 

“Do you really have to go?” I sighed.

 

“Yes, it’s getting pretty late. I don’t want to leave either, but you know I have to,” he replied and kissed my forehead.

 

I held onto him tight, not wanting to let go, but I knew I had to. We both got up from the couch, and I led him to the door.

 

“So is this the part where I get to finally kiss you?” He asked.

 

“It depends. How badly do you want it?”

 

He placed his hand on both of my cheeks, and just like that our lips finally touch. I placed my hands on his head and started tousling his hair. The kiss was getting hot and heavy, but neither of us wanted to let go. Once we were both out of breath, we finally pulled away and stared into each other’s eyes.

 

Our foreheads touched and he said, “I really like you, Nara.”

 

“I really like you too, Junhong,” I whispered. “Now get out of here before my grandma comes out and beats you up with her broom.”

 

“Okay, goodnight princess,” he said, and gave me one last kiss.

 


Hey guys! So I know I've been updating everyday, and I go back to school soon, so I'm not sure if I'm still going to be able to update daily. 

And if any of you are actually reading this, do you think they started liking each other too soon? Lmk in the comments and also feel free to comment your thoughts on the story. 

Song: My Dear  Jeff Bernat 

Fact: I actually started liking the guy really fast, like really fast.