Six

January 23rd

I don't know but I think I may be 

Falling for you, dropping so quickly

 

 

J a n u a r  y  2 7

 

 

I felt a vibrate on my bed, and I searched all over for my phone. I squinted at my phone, and the time read 6:00 AM. It’s so freaking early in the morning, who the heck is disturbing my precious sleep. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was a text from Junhong.

 

Good morning <3

 

I squealed and started rolling around my bed until I fell off. What the heck Nara, get yourself together. Since I was already awake, I got up and took a quick shower. I went downstairs and made eggs and bacon for breakfast. After all that, I still had 15 minutes left before Kang Mi came to pick me up. I went back to my room and decided to put makeup on. There no harm in looking a little more alive right?

 

Kang Mi came on time as usual. I climbed into the back seat of the car, and she started examining me.

 

“You’re wearing make up,” she said as if it wasn’t obvious I was wearing makeup.

 

“Yes, and your point is?” I asked, staring at her.

 

“You usually don’t have time to put makeup on in the morning unless it’s for a special occasion,” she replied as she eyed me weirdly.

 

“Well I woke up pretty early today because Junhong texted me, so I was like hey why not,” I shrugged my shoulders.

 

“WHAT THE HECK!!! HE’S BEEN TEXTING YOU, AND YOU BARELY TELL ME NOW? WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU?!” She yelled, and her mom and I started laughing at her.

 

We were on the way to class, and Kang Mi wouldn’t stop bothering me about Junhong. At lunch, I finally told her about how I added him on facebook, the phone call, the yogurt, and how I spilled it on me. She started laughing at me and hitting me and telling me how stupid I was for spilling it on him.

 

The day went by and I was constantly checking my phone for messages from Junhong, but there was nothing. He was probably just busy with school. I just couldn’t help but check my phone every 5 seconds, even though I knew I couldn’t reply to him.

 

The school day was finally over, and I ran straight home. I went to the kitchen and ate a nutella sandwich before I crashed on the couch. I woke up to someone violently shaking me.

 

“Ya! Nara! Wake up! There’s cute boy looking for you outside,” my sister said.

 

“What the heck,” I mumbled.

 

I stumbled off the couch and headed towards the door, not even bothering to look at myself or wear my glasses. I opened the door and saw a blurry face. I stepped closer to the person, and squinted my eyes. It took a camera shutter to make me realize that Junhong was at my doorstep. I stared at him and realized that I looked like a hot mess. I panicked and shut the door in his face and ran to the bathroom. I quickly combed my hair, wiped the drool off my cheek, and put on my glass.

 

I opened the door and Junhong was still standing there waiting for me.

 

“You know, you’re really cute when you wake up, especially when you have a little drool on your cheeks,” he said, smiling.

 

“I did not have drool on my cheeks!” I yelled as I smacked his arm.

 

“Right… I would pretend I didn’t see it, but I have this really super cute picture of this really super cute girl with drool on her cheeks,” he replied as he pulled his phone out.

 

I sighed and said, “Why are you here Junhong?”

 

“Hmm, well I kind of missed you…” he scratched the back of his head. “And I was wondering if you wanted to take a walk or something, you know to make up for yesterday.”

 

“Yeah sure, let me just change and we can get coffee or something.”

 

I led Junhong to the living room and ran upstairs to change. I put on a plain shirt, jeans, and some slippers. We walked to the coffee shop down the streets and ordered our drinks.

 

“You know the cashier was totally digging you right?” I laughed.

 

“Eh, I only pay attention to you,” he said and smiled.

 

That simple sentence made my heart skip a beat. We had a casual conversation with some laughs and teasing. He asked if I was going to the Mt. Julian trip, and I said yes and he was just screaming with joy. It was getting late and I had a lot of homework to do, so Junhong walked me home.

 

“Are you tired?” He asked as we approached my house.

 

“Not really, why?” I asked.

 

“Huh? That’s weird. It’s cus you’ve been running around my mind all day, that’s all,” he said casually and winked.

 

I don’t know why, but I was laughing so hard that I was hitting him and laughing like a seal.

After I calmed down, I said, “You know, you’re really interesting, Junhong. I don’t think you’d be you without your pick up lines. It’s kind of cute.”

“Well I’m glad you see my efforts because I think I like you, Nara.”

We were in front of my door and he planted a kiss on my forehead, “I meant it, Nara. Goodnight. Don’t think about me too much.”

I walked inside the house and shut the door. I screamed and giggled and hoped that he didn’t hear any of it from the other side of the door.


Hey loves! I know it's been a while since I've updated, but I'm here! The formatting is a little different, and I'm still trying to figure out how I want to format this story. 

I hope it wasn't too boring. If there are any typos or errors, I will fix it later. I just wanted to get this up for you guys. 

Please leave some love in the comments if you enjoyed it. 

I love you guys! <3