Chapter Five

Hogwarts Adventures

Characters: B1A4

Pairings: N/A


Junghwan and Sunwoo stood anxiously in the Great Hall with the other Gryffindors where ten minutes later they were joined by the other houses. They spotted Jinyoung, Dongwoo, and Gongchan, their friends from Ravenclaw, walking towards them, frowns on their faces.

“What happened?” Jinyoung asked as soon as he was close enough.

Junghwan and Sunwoo shared a worried glance before Junghwan spoke. “Sirius Black. He- He tried to get into the tower.”

“Sirius Black?!” Dongwoo said, hardly paying attention to Professor Dumbledore as he spoke the students. “You mean Sirius Black the mass murderer? That Sirius Black?”

“Yeah, that Sirius Black,” Sunwoo said, looking around and noticing the floor was now covered with purple sleeping bags. He gestured at the sleeping bags and they sat down, forming a small circle.

“But how did he get into Hogwarts?” Jinyoung questioned. “Hogwarts is heavily warded and the dementors should have sensed Black when he entered.”

“He couldn’t have apparated. There are wards against that around the school,” Dongwoo said.

“And Dumbledore said that they can’t be fooled by disguises or even invisibility cloaks,” Chanshik added.

“So how did he do it?” Junghwan asked.

They were quiet for a moment, lost in their thoughts.

“Maybe he used a secret passage,” Sunwoo suddenly said. “I hear Fred and George Weasley talking about secret passages in Hogwarts all the time. What if he used one to get in?”

Sunwoo and Chanshik looked frightened at that but Jinyoung and Dongwoo were shaking their heads.

“Filch knows this school like the back of his hand. He would’ve known all the secret passages and have them covered,” Jinyoung explained.

Sunwoo and Chanshik relaxed again. But Dongwoo’s next question had them tensing up again.

“Why did he try to break into Gryffindor tower in the first place?”

“He’s after Harry Potter I reckon,” Jinyoung said.

“What?!” Chanshik shouted. He glanced apologetically at Percy Weasley, the Head Boy, as he glared in their direction. Lowering his voice, he asked, “Harry’s my friend, why would he be after him?”

“My father is close friends with the Minister of Magic. He said Fudge told him that Black was there when You-Know-Who attacked the Potters. And when Harry somehow survived the attack, Black killed twelve muggles and another wizard in a fit of rage. Maybe he’s trying to finish what his “master” couldn’t.”

Chanshik glanced worriedly at where Harry was. “Do you think he knows?”

“What, that Sirius Black is after him? In a way, I hope he doesn’t. He’s had enough happening to him these past two years. He needs a break from all that,” Dongwoo said.

“The lights are going out now!” Percy shouted. “I want everyone in their sleeping bags and no more talking!”

The group reluctantly settled into their sleeping bags as all the candles went out. Slowly, one by one, the students fell asleep until the only ones awake were the Head Boy and Girl, the professors, and Chanshik.

He couldn't fall asleep while he was worrying over Harry. He pretended to sleep when Professor Dumbledore passed by him and his friends. Chanshik could faintly hear the headmaster talking to someone. Opening his eyes he saw Professer Snape was talking to Dumbledore. Picking his head up from the pillow, he struggled to hear what he was saying.

"-Black could have entered the school without inside help," Professor Snape was saying. "I did express my concerns when you appointed-"

"I do not believe a single person inside the castle would have helped Black enter it," Dumbledore interrupted.

Putting his head back down on his pillow, Chanshik closed his eyes and tried to ignore the whispers. He didn't want to hear anymore theories of how Sirius Black entered the castle. Especially the theory that someone in the castle helped Black because then that would mean that someone else was after his friend. Turning on his side to try to get comfortable, Chanshik made a mental note to tell his friends what he just heard.


Wow, I'm really bad at updating. I'm so sorry for the long wait! And it's not like I have a busy life right now, I just at updating.

This was supposed to be the second part of my last chapter but I'm just not satisfied with how it's turning out so I keep rewriting it over and over. I'll try to have it as the next chapter but who even knows anymore. Hopefully whatever the next chapter is you guys won't have to wait as long for it as this one.

I hope you enjoyed!