Chapter Nine

Hogwarts Adventures

Characters: Infinite, BtoB, & Kwanghee (ZE:A)

Pairings: N/A


“Welcome to the first Quidditch match of the season!” Kwanghee’s loud booming voice said over all the cheering in the stadium.

“Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor. Who will win? Who will lose?

“Here comes the Ravenclaw team!” The Ravenclaw side of the stadium started cheering loudly as the team walked out on the field.

“The keeper and captain of the team, Sunggyu, walks out first, followed by beaters Dongwoo and Sungyeol, chasers Woohyun, Hoya, and Myungsoo. Lastly, their seeker, Sungjong! Sungjong has never failed in catching the snitch. Will the same be for this match?”

The team stood on the field, waving at everyone in the stadium. The Gryffindor side suddenly cheered loudly and Kwanghee’s voice could hardly be heard over them.

“The captain, Eunkwang, walks out first with fellow chasers Hyunsik and Peniel. Beaters Ilhoon and Minhyuk are behind them with keeper Changsub and seeker Sungjae!

“This will be a tough a competition for both teams as they are both highly skilled.”

Sunggyu and Eunkwang walked to the middle of the field and shook hands before they both flew off on their brooms.

“And they’re all in the air now! Madam Hooch blows the whistle and the match starts!

“Hoya catches the quaffle as soon as Madam Hooch throws it in the air and is charging to the other end and- 10 points to Ravenclaw! Less than 30 seconds in and Ravenclaw has already scored!

“Eunkwang now has the quaffle and he throws it to Hyunsik and oh! Nice interception from Woohyun who caught the ball and is now passing it to Hoya. Ah! Minhyuk hit a bludger toward Hoya’s head but he dodged it. That would have hurt like hell if it hit him though.

“He’s flying to the hoops now. Will he make another score? YES! Changsub caught the quaffle before it goes in. He throws it to Peniel who passes it to Eunkwang who passes it to Hyunsik who passes it back to Peniel and 10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR! The ball flew right past Sunggyu! Sunggyu looks like he’s trying to yell at Sungjong and Sungjae. Neither seekers are looking for the snitch at all and are instead talking to each other.

“Come on Sungjae! Leave Sungjong alone and look for the snitch!”

Sungjae looked away from Sungjong to give Kwanghee a thumbs up before continuing his conversation with Sungjong,

“How rude of him. Back to the game now. Myungsoo has the quaffle now. Eunkwang and Peniel are on his both sides and seem to be trying to distract him. Myungsoo fakes a throw but they both fall for it and leave him. A badly aimed bludger from Sungyeol almost hits Myungsoo but he dodges it and passes the ball to Woohyun.

“Woohyun aims at the hoops and 10 points to Ravenclaw! Peniel has the quaffle but drops it as Dongwoo almost gets him with a bludger. Hoya caught the quaffle and another 10 points to Ravenclaw!

“Come on Gryffindor! You can do better than this! Don’t let the Ravenclaw losers win!”

“Mr. Hwang!” Professor McGonagall said from behind him.

“Sorry, Professor. Sungjong and Sungjae have finally stopped talking and are looking for the snitch now- 10 points to Ravenclaw from Myungsoo! All the chasers from Ravenclaw have made a goal now, step up your game Gryffindor!

“Eunkwang has the quaffle and dodges a bludger from Dongwoo. He passes the quaffle to Peniel and- no. In a rather amazing move, Sunggyu blocked the quaffle with his broom while moving away from the quaffle!

“Hyunsik catches the quaffle and throws it back to the hoops but no luck as Sunggyu catches it and passes it to Myungsoo. Ouch! Myungsoo falls off his broom after a bludger from Ilhoon hits him on his side. Sunggyu is calling for a brief time out and Madam Hooch allows it.”

The Ravenclaws were whispering in concern as they watched the Ravenclaw team land next to Myungsoo. The Gryffindor team was also next to them, looking apologetically at the fallen member. Ilhoon especially looked like he wanted to go over and check on Myungsoo himself.

After a couple of minutes, Madam Hooch called for the time out to be over. The Ravenclaw team had no choice but to play without Myungsoo as he went to the Hospital Wing with Madam Pomfrey.

“And they’re back! Looks like they decided to play with only two chasers now, I guess since they don’t have a reserve for the chasers.

“Woohyun gets the quaffle and he passes to Hoya but Peniel catches it instead. He passes it to Eunkwang, narrowly avoiding the bludger from Dongwoo. Eunkwang throws the ball and 10 points to Gryffindor! Hoya has the ball now. Wow, look at that flying, even I’m impressed by Hoya. He shoots but Changsub catches-

“Look at Sungjae! Has he seen the snitch before Sungjong did? He’s racing along the field and now Sungjong is almost caught up to him!”

Everyone was focused on the two seekers as they raced together. No one could see the snitch in front of them but the Gryffindor side cheered victoriously when Sungjae stuck his hand in the air.

“Did Sungjae really do it? Did he really catch the snitch?” Kwanghee’s voice was excited as everyone turned to look at Sungjae. They were all confused when Sungjong suddenly pulled out a galleon and gave it to Sungjae who opened his hand to reveal nothing. They both started laughing when the Gryffindors began grumbling.

“It- it seems that Sungjae and Sungjong tricked us all into thinking Sungjae the snitch, those cheeky bastards.”

“Kwanghee!”

“Sorry, Professor. Back to the game, it is 20-40 with Ravenclaw in the lead. Hyunsik has the quaffle now. He aims and 10 points to Gryffindor!  Hyunsik gets the ball again and passes it to Peniel- 10 points to Gryffindor! The teams are now tied!

“Hoya gets the ball after Eunkwang drops it. He passes it to Woohyun but he doesn’t catch it. Peniel gets the quaffle and passes it to Eunkwang and- no, Sunggyu catches it. He throws it back to Hoya. Really impressive flying. He’s just moving between the players with ease and the Gryffindor team can’t stop him. 10 points to Ravenclaw!

“Eunkwang gets the quaffle- FOUL! That is a foul! Sungyeol deliberately flew into Eunkwang! That slimy, cheating-”

“Hwang Kwanghee, if you don’t calm yourself right now you will be replaced by someone else!”

“Sorry! Eunkwang is allowed to take a foul shot but Sunggyu catches it before it goes in. He passes the quaffle to Woohyun. He almost drops it trying to avoid Eunkwang and Minhyuk but he gets a hold of it and scores- 10 points to Ravenclaw!

“Oh! Sungjong and Sungjae are racing to the ground now! Do they actually see the snitch now or are they trying to trick everyone again?

“10 points to Gryffindor from Peniel who scored while Sunggyu was distracted. Sungjong is slightly ahead of Sungjae and he reaches his hand out-

“Ravenclaw wins with 210 points against Gryffindor’s 50 points! Sungjong catches the snitch for real this time! Better luck next time Gryffindor. I believe in you guys!”

The Ravenclaws were cheering loudly while the team huddled around Sungjong to congratulate him. The other team looked on upset with only Sungjae looking slightly happy. He moved to walk up to Sungjong as well but Ilhoon held him back, shaking his head.

Both teams walked off the field and into their separate locker rooms. The Hufflepuffs and Slytherins walked out of the stadium with the Gryffindors following behind them sadly. The Ravenclaws were the last to leave, still cheering loudly.


I just feel like Sungjong and Sungjae would be good friends idek

I have been planning this for a really long time now and I was never sure as to what team should win. And then I started watching that drama Sungyeol and Woohyun are in and it made me have a lot of Infinite feels so they won oops. I really love it, I'm on like the 7th episode or something. Watch it if you haven't already!

Also, iKON is ruining my life basically. I can't deal with them why

I hope you enjoyed!