Chapter Ten

Hogwarts Adventures

Characters: f(x) & Jessica (Girls' Generation)

Pairings: Amtoria (Amber x Victoria); slight Jungli (Krystal x Sulli)

WarningsCharacter death


Krystal shot spell after spell at the Death Eaters from her hiding spot. They were advancing toward the school and her. She would have to find a new hiding place soon but for now she kept shooting at them.

Krystal was constantly looking around, hoping to find her friends or her sister, or even her sister’s friends. Just someone so that can know that they’re all alive and fighting.

She dodged a curse aimed at her hiding place and she finally moved away. She hesitated for a moment, unsure of where to go next. A spell flying over the top of her head forced her to move deeper into the castle.

She was lucky to not have been hit by anything. She had to walk over dead bodies all over the floor. Krystal didn’t want to look at them, afraid to see someone she knew.

She wandered around the halls, casting spells at unaware Death Eaters as she saw them. She was getting nowhere so she decided to head outside where most of the fighting was happening.

Krystal walked carefully through all the secret passages she knew. Through one of these passages, she finally saw two of her friends.

“Amber! Victoria!” She called out to them.

They whipped around, wands raised, before they realized it was Krystal and lowered their wands.

Victoria rushed forward to envelope Krystal in a hug.

“Krystal!” She said as Amber came up behind them. “You’re okay!”

Krystal pulled away from her. “Yeah, and so are you.”

Victoria stepped back and held Amber’s hand.

“Have you seen Jessica? Or Sulli or Luna?” Krystal asked the couple. She was disappointed when they both shook their heads.

“I’m sure they’re okay,” Victoria reassured her. Krystal nodded.

“Come on,” Amber said. “We were just about to go out and fight.”

Krystal nodded again and held on to her wand more tightly. The trio continued along the secret passage, knowing it would lead them outside. As they got closer and closer to the outside, the shouting became louder.

They were at the end of the passage and Victoria slowly looked out of it to check their surroundings.

“There are four Death Eaters just outside,” she told Amber and Krystal quietly.

“We can take them down,” Amber said confidently. Without any warning, she ran out of the secret passage yelling and shot spells at the Death Eaters. She successfully knocked out one of them. The other three Death Eaters turned around just as Krystal and Victoria also ran out of the passage shooting spells.

They were able to take down the remaining Death Eaters, but not before one of them shot a cutting curse at Amber. It only grazed her arm but blood was flowing out of the wound. She clutched at her arm as Victoria rushed to her with Krystal hovering behind them worriedly.

Victoria ripped part of her shirt off and wrapped it around her arm, hoping to slow down the bleeding.

“It’s fine, Victoria. You didn’t have to ruin your shirt like that.” Amber said. Victoria glared at her.

“Why on earth would you just run out like that? You’re lucky this is the only wound you have now.”

“Sorry,” Amber mumbled, and Victoria’s gaze softened.

Loud screams interrupted what Victoria was about to say next. The three friends shared a look and headed outside together.

It was horrible. Bodies were all over the ground, blood pooled all around them. It was hard for the three to move around them while also dueling the Death Eaters that noticed their arrival.

A hand suddenly grabbed Krystal’s and she turned around, panicked. She relaxed when she saw it was her sister. She gave Jessica a quick smile before returning to dueling with a Death Eater.

With Jessica watching her back, the sisters were able to fight their way across the field and into the middle of the battle.

It was there when Krystal finally saw Luna and Sulli, covered in dirt and blood. They were standing back to back as they fought. As much as Krystal wanted to, she didn’t call out to them.

Instead, she and Jessica continued to fight and made their way closer to them.

The sisters were almost next to them when Krystal noticed a familiar green curse aimed at her friend.

“SULLI!” She screamed, but it was too late. The curse hit her chest and she fell backwards into Luna who caught her.

She looked up to Luna, horrified. She made her way to them, ignoring her sister yelling at her to come back.

She cradled Sulli’s head as she started to cry. She could barely hear Luna say she was sorry over and over again to her.

A heart-wrenching scream escaped Krystal and she stood up, angrily wiping away her tears. She faced the laughing Death Eater that killed Sulli and rapidly shot curses at him. He fell down to the ground unconscious but she continued to fire curses at him.

“Krystal. Krystal, stop!” Jessica stopped her from casting more curses at him.

“He killed Sulli! He killed her! I’ll kill him!” She raised her wand again but Jessica brought it down and held on to her hands.

“Sulli wouldn’t want you to be a killer,” Jessica said. Krystal slumped her shoulders when she realized her sister was right. She nodded her head and resumed fighting the other Death Eaters.

Luckily for them, Amber and Victoria had joined them and had helped Luna fight the surrounding Death Eaters while Krystal and Jessica were talking.

Krystal sent them a relieved look and they could only give a weak smile in return. They all had tears in their eyes and they avoided looking at Sulli’s body.

The battle was halted as Voldemort gathered everyone to boast about killing Harry Potter. Krystal clung tightly to Jessica, sharing a scared look with her. But then Harry appeared out of nowhere. They shot spells at each other at the same time and miraculously Harry won and Voldemort was dead.

People were cheering all around them but Krystal couldn’t feel anything other than sadness. She walked away from Jessica as Jessica’s friends gathered around her to celebrate.

She knelt down beside Sulli and started crying again. Victoria, Amber, and Luna showed up and knelt down beside her. Luna pulled Krystal into a hug and they cried together.

Krystal didn’t know how much time passed by before her tears ran out and she was finally able to calm down. At some point, Jessica had sat down next to her to comfort her. Amber and Victoria were holding hands, staring blankly at the darkening sky. Luna had laid her head on Krystal’s shoulders and was holding Krystal’s hand.

Krystal continued to stare at Sulli, wishing that she would just open her eyes and smile at them.

But she never did and Krystal mourned.


I killed off my bias what even is wrong with me

But finally a girl group! I really like f(x), they're definitely one of my favorite groups.

I hope you enjoyed!