Chapter Six

Hogwarts Adventures

Characters: Kyungsoo & Jongdae (EXO)

Pairings: Chensoo (Jongdae x Kyungsoo)


“I’ve figured it out.”

Kyungsoo looked up from his Charms textbook to stare at Jongdae, who was now sitting across from him.

“Figured what out?”

“Why you won’t go out with me.”

“Jongdae,” Kyungsoo sighed.

“No, wait, hear me out,” Jongdae said, waiting for Kyungsoo to nod before speaking again. “I figured it out. I mean, it did take me the two years I’ve known you to realize it but I did. You’re afraid aren’t you?”

“What-"

“I know you’re a werewolf, Kyungsoo.”

All the color left Kyungsoo’s face and he frantically looked around the library.

“Don’t worry. I put a silencing charm up already.”

“But- But how did you figure it out?” Kyungsoo asked, his voice a whisper despite what Jongdae said.

“It took me a while but I started realizing that you always left to see your “sick aunt” once a month. And it was only a few months ago that I noticed that the full moon was out every time you left. I started piecing things together, like why you always seem so tired the day you come back from supposedly visiting your aunt.

“And then one day I followed you,” Jongdae admitted sheepishly. “I just wanted to confirm my suspicions and so I followed you to the Hospital Wing where I overheard Madam Pomfrey asking if you’ve taken your wolfsbane potion already. I left then. I was worried that I’d get caught by you or Madam Pomfrey so I went back to our common room.”

Kyungsoo was quiet for a moment. His face had regained some of its color back.

“How long have you known?” Kyungsoo asked quietly.

“Since last month.”

Kyungsoo’s hands clenched around his textbook, his knuckles turning white from how hard he was holding it.

“And why didn’t you tell me then?” He questioned.

“I was hoping that maybe you’d tell me on your own, but that didn’t seem to be happening soon…”

Jongdae reached forward and gently pried Kyungsoo’s hands off his book.

“Look, Kyungsoo. I don’t care if you’re a werewolf or not. You’re still the same person I’ve known and liked for two years.”

“But I’m dangerous.”

“Have you ever bitten someone else?”

“No, but-"

“Have you ever hurt anyone?”

“No-"

“And you take the wolfsbane potion every month, right?”

“Well, yes, but-"

“Then you’re not dangerous, Kyungsoo!”

Kyungsoo stared at Jongdae in shock. He never thought he would be able to hear those words from anyone.

“But everyone else thinks I’m dangerous,” Kyungsoo mumbled.

“Oh, who cares about them! They don’t know you. They’re wrong to think that you or any other werewolf is dangerous.”

“Fenrir Greyback.”

“Yes, well, there are of course exceptions to everything. But he’s evil and you’re not.”

Kyungsoo couldn’t help but smile at Jongdae, who smiled back at him.

“What do you say, Kyungsoo? Next Hogsmeade weekend you and I go together. As a date.”

“…Alright. As long as you promise not to tell anyone about me. I want them to know when I’m ready.”

“Of course. I won’t tell anyone, promise,” Jongdae said, holding his pinky out to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes but hooked his pinky around Jongdae’s anyways.


This is still not the second part to my VIXX chapter oops.

This will have a second part, either of their Hogsmeade date or the other members reaction to Kyungsoo or both idk yet.

So I just recently started watching Nichkhun and Victoria when they were on We Got Married and wow am I really shipping them together. Yes I know Nichkhun is with Tiffany and no I wouldn't want them to break up because they are the actual cutest but I really like Nichkhun and Victoria together. Expect a Khuntoria story sometime soon. I may or may not have already started writing it as soon as I was finished with this chapter.

I hope you enjoyed!