Chapter Two

Hogwarts Adventures

Characters: Yoongi (BTS), brief mention of Seokjin & Jimin (BTS)

Pairings: N/A


History wasn't the only class Yoongi liked to sleep in. He slept in all his classes except for potions, although that was because he was afraid a potion would explode on him in his sleep.

The professors gave up on trying to wake him up after first year. Yoongi always handed in perfect essays and that was enough for them.

They had suspected he was cheating at first, but when Professor McGonagall read over the essay he wrote in front of her with an anti-cheating quill, they knew Yoongi wasn't cheating and was actually very smart.

They didn't know it was because Yoongi spent hours in the library reading.

When he first saw the library in his first year, he made it his goal to read every book. Now as a sixth year, he knew it would be impossible to read everything, but he still made it his goal to read as many books as he could.

His friends would laugh at him, saying that even the Ravenclaws never spent that much in the library. Yoongi would just hit them and tell them to shut up. 

When Yoongi was younger, his parents always left him alone. Having no friends, Yoongi spent his time in the library. He loved to read; it made him feel like he wasn't alone at the moment.

When he was 11, he received his Hogwarts letter. Yoongi was excited, not because he'll be able to leave his home for a year, or because he could make friends, but because he could finally read new books.

When Yoongi first went to Diagon Alley, he went straight to Flourish and Blotts, spending as much of his money on books as he could while still having enough for his other supplies.

The rest of the summer before first year was spent reading up on the wizarding world. He was fascinated by Hogwarts: A History, reading it over and over so he could get an idea of how the magic school would be like. On the train ride to Hogwarts, he brought the book with him, looking over all the houses and deciding which one he'd like to be in. He thought he'd do best in Ravenclaw. His love of books made him pretty smart. Yoongi was sure that was the house he'd be put in.

So it was surprising when the hat announced him as Hufflepuff. The hat had told him that he was loyal and hardworking: the main traits for Hufflepuff. It also told him that his laziness wouldn't do well in Ravenclaw. Yoongi supposed the hat was right, so he accepted his life in Hufflepuff without a complaint.

He became friends with his new roommates, Seokjin and Jimin. As time went on, he slowly spent less and less time in the library and more time with his friends. They introduced him to their other friends in the other houses and their group expanded. 

Yoongi was finally happy with his life, not having to read books to feel like he wasn't alone anymore.


I wasn't sure how to end this so sorry if the ending seems a bit awkward. Somehow my 3 favorites in BTS all went to Hufflepuff lol 

I don't know when the next update will be, work and school and I don't have that much free time *sigh*

Thank you to everyone who has read this and already subscribed! I really wasn't expecting it but it was a nice surprise.

I hope you enjoyed!