Chapter One

Hogwarts Adventures

Characters: Seungho & Byunghee (MBLAQ)

Pairings: N/A


Seungho walked into the room of requirement, smiling when he saw the piano in the middle of the room. Walking toward it, Seungho absentmindedly looked around the room, noting that it looked like his room in his house.

Seungho gently glided his fingers across the keys as he sat down. Thinking for a moment, Seungho started playing a song he would always play for his mother. A small smile appeared on his face as he thought of his family. He closed his eyes as he let the song take over everything.

Seungho only thought of his family, forgetting everything he needed to do and relaxing.

A sudden knock startled him and he stopped playing. He wished for the room to allow whoever was at the door in and he watched as the door opened to reveal his friend.

"I thought I'd find you here," Byunghee said, sitting down on the bench next to Seungho.

Seungho chuckled. "When am I not?"

"Dinner is almost over. And I'm pretty sure you haven't eaten since breakfast."

"I'll just eat in here."

"How are you getting your food?"

"I'll just wish for it."

"But I thought you couldn't make food from nothing?" Byunghee asked, his head tilting to the side in confusion.

Seungho chuckled again. "Ah, that's right."

Seungho stood up and held Byunghee's arm to help him stand. "Come on, let's go to the kitchen. The house elves won't mind if we ask for food." He dragged Byunghee out of the room, ignoring his protests of how he already ate. Seungho took one last look at the room, before he closed the door, the room disappearing into nothing.


Woo! First story done! It's short, not even 300 words. The next story will probably be about Suga from BTS.

I don't know when I'll have it up though but probably tomorrow or the day after *shrugs* I hope you enjoyed!