Chapter Four

Hogwarts Adventures

Characters: Jaehwan & Taekwoon (VIXX), mention of other VIXX members

Pairings: N/A


Jaehwan ran as fast as he could, his breathing short as he ran. He could hear the footsteps of the cat following him. He cursed in his head, regretting leaving his dorm after curfew. If Mrs. Norris ever caught him, he'd get in trouble with Filch and have to suffer through his detention.

He turned a corner and entered the first room he saw, hoping to subdue the cat for a while. Hearing her steps run past, he slid down against the door and tried to catch his breath.

Jaehwan looked around, noticing that he was in a bathroom. All the stalls were on the right side with the sinks directly across them. He looked at the mirrors above the sinks and froze, seeing a face reflected on it. He noticed the face was getting bigger and he realized that the face was moving closer.

He got up ready to run away when a ghost floated out of the stall at the end. Jaehwan put a hand over his chest, feeling how hard his heart was beating.

"Hi, hello," Jaehwan said a little breathlessly. "You scared me for a second. I thought you were just a floating head but I see now that it's attached to a body which is nice."

The ghost didn't say anything and stared at him with a stony gaze. Jaehwan wasn't fazed by it and continued talking.

"My name's Jaehwan. What's yours?"

"...Taekwoon..." the ghost replied softly. Jaehwan was surprised by his soft voice. With his harsh glare, he had expected a deeper voice, but he thought his voice suited him.

"Hi Taekwoon! Well, I have to go now. It's way past curfew and I need to find my back to Gryffindor tower. I really have no idea where I am. Bye!" He turned around and walked away, leaving a stunned ghost behind him.

Two weeks later, Jaehwan was once again running away, this time chased by Filch himself. He ran back into the bathroom and hid in the first stall. He heard the door open and he held his breath, quietly climbing onto the toilet so his feet wouldn't be seen from the bottom. He saw Filch's feet walk by and a second later Filch started mumbling to himself. He heard the door opening as Filch called out, "Come on sweetie. He's not here."

Jaehwan let out the breath he was holding and opened the stall door, biting back a scream as he saw the ghost floating in front of him.

"Merlin's beard! Is it your mission to give me a heart attack?" Jaehwan asked, hand over his chest.

"You're back," the ghost said.

"Ah, yes. Well I was running away from Filch, as you probably figured out."

"But why did you come back here?"

"It was the first place I thought of. Why? Do you not want me here?"

Taekwoon didn't say anything and just floated away. Jaehwan exited the stall and said, "I can leave and never come back if you want..."

"No, it's not that. I've never had visitors before and I don't know how to react," Taekwoon responded quietly.

"Really? How long have you been here?"

"Almost 100 years now."

"Wow! Seriously?" Jaehwan exclaimed. "How did it happen?" Seeing the uncomfortable look on the ghost's face, he started back tracking. "Never mind, ignore me. You don't have to answer."

An awkward silence was his answer and he spoke up again to break it.

"I have to go now. I'm sure Filch is long gone by now. I'll come visit you again, okay?" He waved at the ghost and walked away, not seeing Taekwoon's timid wave back.

The next week, Jaehwan was back during his lunch.

"My friends were being annoying," he explained to Taekwoon. "This is a first. Usually I'm the annoying one but this time it's the other way around."

"What are your friends like?"

"Well, there's Hakyeon. He's the oldest. We call him our mother because he like to take care of us. But he can get really annoying, even more than me. There's Wonshik. He'll randomly start rapping but we don't mind because he's actually really good. He's also the peacemaker in the group. He doesn't like us fighting. There's Hongbin. He always has a camera around his neck and likes to take pictures. Honestly I'm surprised the teachers don't do anything about it. And last but not least, Sanghyuk. He's the youngest and really cute. He tries be manly but he's just too cute."

"They sound like a fun group."

"They really are. What were your friends like?"

Taekwoon didn't say anything for a moment and started floating toward the ceiling. When Jaehwan was sure he wouldn't respond, Taekwoon spoke up.

"I didn't have any friends."

"Really? But how?" Jaehwan asked, surprised.

The ghost shrugged and continued floating upward. Before Jaehwan could talk again, the bell rang signaling the end of lunch and he reluctantly said goodbye to Taekwoon and left.


I have no excuse for taking this long to update! Sorry! I'm just easily distracted and I just got into the Maze Runner series and it took me a week to get through 2 books. I'm currently on the third book and guys it's so good *sigh* instead of writing I was reading OTL

Anyways, there's going to be a 2nd part to this. I would have made it into one whole thing but I just wanted to post something up since it's been forever since my last update. (sorry again!)

In other news, I recently got into C-Clown and it's taking me forever to choose a bias. I can't choose between Ray and T.K. They're both just so perfect.

Who knows when the next update will be, I don't know. I have to study for my SATs next week i am so not ready and finals are coming up so my teachers have been giving out more homework which is just so stressful ugh

This is getting long oops. I hope you enjoyed!