Drunken Thoughts. Sober Deeds.

Bad Girls II: 쏴라!

Yuri and Seohyun experienced an all-time high last night. They smoked and shot up like there was no tomorrow, combined with the alcohol they took at the bar and the dancing they did. It was the good kind of exhaustion that came over them. They were so exhausted that they felt they could not move a single muscle in their body.

The two lay side by side, bodies almost intertwined like lovers do when they make love. Yuri had her hands on Seohyun's hips while Seohyun had her arms on Yuri's shoulder. They looked very much in love whereas the reality was they had just passed out from their trip. 

That night, many things had been said. 

Many things. 

Yuri got up first. She pulled away when she realized the position she was in. Unlocking herself from Seohyun's grasp, the first words that came out of were,

"We are not going to school today." she said. Still clad in their party clothes, she nudged Seohyun who was snoring real loud.

"We are not going to school today, I repeat." Yuri said. Seohyun tried to open her eyes and looked around her. 

"Where the heck am I?" Seohyun looked around and saw that she was in Yuri's flat. 

"You're in my flat. Do you remember anything from last night?"

"No."

"No?"

"No."

"We drank, danced, and did drugs." Yuri said.

"I don't remember anything. But I do remember one thing..."Seohyun said with apprehension. Yuri straightened up and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You had this plan that you told me about when we were high. You said you hated the bullies so much that you wanted to blow the school up and kill them all."

"I said that?"

"See, you're sketchy too! Yeah you said that! I remembered it clearly. It was before I passed out. It resonated in my head!" Seohyun said.

"Woah. I can't believe it. What did I say exactly?" asked Yuri, even more curious.

"You said you wanted to blow the school up, kill everyone but most importantly torture the es." she said.

"I prolly never meant any of that, I-"

"I think it's a good idea." Yuri was definitely not prepared for this. Seohyun's reply was something that sent chills down Yuri's spine.

"I didn't mean tha-" Yuri meant it. Yuri sincerely meant what she said when she was drunk. She meant every fiber of that sentence right down to the exclamation point. 

"I may be quiet but I'm not stupid." Seohyun said with a certain fierceness. Yuri backed away slowly. "I know that drunken words are sober thoughts. Admit it, you wanted to do that. You always wanted those dead because of what they did to you, what they put you through. Well guess what? I think it's a brillant idea. And I think we should do it. I'm sick of them, too! They're so full of . The entire school is!" 

"Seohyun stop it, you're scaring me."

"Then be it. Then let me scare you! I thought the outer was tough. Turns out you're a softie. You just dress up like a party girl to look so cool, cooler than those s. Well if you're so cool, Kwon Yuri, do it with me. Your only friend. You're my only friend, Yuri. Do it with me." Seohyun extended her hand, inviting Yuri to do it with her.

"Seohyun, I-"

"Explain why you said it then." Seohyun retreated her hand and crossed them over her chest. 

"Okay fine. I do want them dead and I do want to pull a Columbine. Okay? I hate them so much, Seo. It's getting to me every single day. They torture me with their words, rip me apart with their actions. I hate them, to the core of my being."

"My thoughts exactly." Seohyun said. Yuri felt a rush of bad-ness coming over her.

"So whaddaya say?" Yuri said. "Are you down to be the ultimate bad girl, babe?" The signature sly smirk came over her face. Seohyun's nasty smile came on her face, erradicating every trace of her once wholesome self, fully offering herself to the dark side. She took Yuri's hand in hers. Yuri walked over to Seohyun, closer and closer and kissed her cheek.