Rampage.

Bad Girls II: 쏴라!

Yuri and Seohyun quickly exited the room with their backpacks on, shooting at anyone they saw. Students and teachers alike hid in classrooms out of fear but the very few unfortunate ones who had no idea that a school shooting was occuring in their university met their fate at an untimely hour.

Over at the guidance office, it was broadcasted over the school radio that a school shooting was commencing and security were doing all they could to stop it. But the fire was just about to get larger and hotter. 

[SONG "Boys Be..." by KK ft. Wa$$up]

"Do it now!" Yuri said after shooting a couple junior college students in the head and chest. Seohyun shot a couple more. As security started to rush in, the two took out their homemade molotov cocktails which made the guards hold back. They weren't well equipped for this kind of scenario as such rarely if not never happened.

"Now!" Yuri commanded. With poise and precision, they removed the corks, pulled the cloth, lit it with the lighter Yuri had for her cigarettes and threw the blazing thing at the guards. The security personnel backed off but the ladies chased them with bullets, eventually wounding many and killing some. The living ones called for backup. Fire engulfed the west wing and as that happened, Yuri and Seohyun headed east to the gymnasium where most of them hid. 

[IN THE GYM]

"Oh my God, we're gonna die!!"

"What's happening?'

"Why is this happening?'

"Oh my God I'm so scared."

"Help us please." were the cries and shrieks of the fearful students hiding in the gym. The teachers and coaches were also there to keep them safe and pray with them that the shooters wouldn't find them here. 

Tragically, the door swung open. 

"HELLO MOTHERERS!!!" Seohyun yelled loudly for the first time. That voice of hers was finally put to use. The people inside the gym screamed as it rained bullets with the repeated shootings. Many were killed while others were seriously wounded. As if that wasn't enough, Yuri took out a bottle of alcohol-alcohol, not the molotov cocktail, and  poured it all over the basketball court. The students and teachers' eyes widened and their screams grew louder as they anticipated what was coming. 

"You burned our dreams. Now, we burn you." Yuri had a spare match with her that she purposively brought with her for this mission and lit it. Dropping the match, she set the court ablaze, with her and Seohyun quickly exiting before they were burned along with them.

The two ladies sassily exited the campus. 

Outside, they looked on as their school burned. They took out  more mmolotv cocktails, lit it, stood back and threw them, setting more parts of the school on fire. They continued to do this until they were out of bottles.

Seohyun and Yuri looked on. Seohyun's eyes were glued to the burning school while Yuri turned around, seeing law enforcement coming, closing in on them.

"We finally did it! We finally got our revenge." Seohyun said. 

...

Unexpectedly, she heard the sound of a gun barrel against her ear.. Fearing that the police had come for them, she was surprised when she whipped around and saw that it wasn't a cop hoding the gun.

"Playtime's over, sissy. Your time is up." Yuri said, holding the gun against Seohyun's head. Seohyun returned to her old, innocent girl phase and begged, reasoned, confused.

"What is this?!? Why are you doing this?!? Yuri, we're on the same page!" Police had their guns aimed at the two of them. Seohyun had her hands up, tears in her eyes.

"I am done being insecure. You have been so much better than me at everything I wanted to be and do."

"Yuri, no I'm not. I worship you, I-"

"SHUT THE UP!" Yuri said, hitting her friend's head with the gun. "I'm done being insecure. It's time to throw people like you, perfect people like you, to the trash." 

"No please-" Seohyun's begging was cut short when Yuri pulled the trigger and killed her instantly. Seohyun fell to the ground, dead with her brains blown out and a tear coming from her eye. Yuri knelt down next to her, her hair and kissed her cheek.

That was the purpose of the kiss. Judas' kiss. 

Yuri walked forward with gun in hand and arms raised, surrendering to the cops. But then, she pulled a cowardly act.

"HASTA LA VISTA, BABY!" yelled the bad girl. She put the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. The cops were bown away, surprised with what had occurred. They stood there and watched.

Her body fell close to Seohyun's, her extended arm overlapping Seohyun's extended arm. The two died together, along with their hatred, their insecurities, and their pain. They were now in peace.

 

 

Peace?