The Night Before

Bad Girls II: 쏴라!

Seohyun and Yuri might've just met but at the moment they were closer than ever, untied by a common goal: the make the oppressed voices roar louder than the authorities, the oppressors, the conquerors, the nonbelievers. They were to make their mark, to put their names on the map of their university's history.

History would start tonight.

Yuri and Seohyun were loading their guns together while talking about personal and deep things. Both women were clad in shirts and shorts. Yuri had her luxurious raven-ombre hair tired up in a messy bun while Seohyun pushed her bangs backward with a headband which made her short hair look even cuter on her. As they loaded their guns, Seohyun coudln't help but ask,

"How did you get into drugs?" 

"My father does drugs. I'd see him do drugs every night when I was a kid."

"Drugs? Your dad is a druggie?"

"Chhyeah!" Yuri replied like a smug kid.

"But your house is beautiful. I mean, mansion-like! You look like the type with successful, decent parents."

"Not all successful, decent people are as clean as you think. Dad's a druggie, mother's a " Yuri admitted with all resentment. You could tell by the way she spat her words that her resentment for her parents was beyond comprehension and definition. Seohyun felt it, too.

"I'm sorry to hear that. My father was an absentee dad."

"Call mine the same. He was emotionally invisible." Yuri loaded the bullets on the last of the four. Next, it was time to assemble the molotov cocktails. The two had bought alcohol especially for this. Big bottles of them. Yuri filled them in like a zombie and urged Seohyun to do the same.

"Go. Don't just sit there. These won't fill themselves!" Seohyun quickly did as told and they together filled the bottles and stuffed them with cloth. They then placed corks that were easy to plug out so they could easily pull out the 

"One light of this and kabloom goes the place." Yuri said childishly. They stuffed it carefully in Yuri's backpack. 

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" asked Yuri.

"Yeah. I hope so. I guess."

"What do you mean you guess?!" a frown came upon Yuri's face. "Hell you were the one who coaxed me to put my words into action and now you're not so sure if you can do it with me?! Are you ing around?!??!" Seohyun got a bit startled when she heard Yuri growl.

"Okay, okay," said the ever people pleaser. "I will do it. I'm ready."

"Good!" Yuri snapped. "Here's our plan. We head to school at 7. First class in Analytical Chemistry. We sit through and observe. I'll give you the signal. Then, when I do, all hell breaks loose. You got it?" 

"Is that all?'

"Yes. That is all." Yuri smiled. Seohyun just nodded.

Their friendship was definitely headed for a stranger turn.