VIII. You Only Live Once?

Bad Girls II: 쏴라!

That night, Yuri took Seohyun to a party after school. Thy hit a local nightclub that was a few blocks away from Yuri's dorm. Seohyun had never gone clubbing in her life though Yuri-who appeared to have no friends in the unviersity-had gone to several clubs already. 

"I cannot believe I'm going clubbing!" Seohyun said. "I don't know if I'm excited or scared."

"Maybe both? Hahaha." Yuri said. "You'll love it, girl. I'm telling you. It's  good to try new things every now and then."  Yuri and Seohyun had mannaged to get invited into this club that was co-owned by Yuri's family friend, granting them free tickets that night. 

"Hey Geun-seok!" Yuri greeted the bouncer who was all-too familiar with her.

"Sup lady! You bringing your boyfriend?"

"Yup!" Yuri joked. Seohyun elbowed her playfully on the rib, making her giggle loudly.

"Just kidding. Nah, she's my friend Seohyun. Here to club for the very first time." 

"Alright, step right in ladies. But first, your tickets." Geun-seok said. Yuri handed him their tickets and he opened the door for them.

Inside, electronic dance music was blasting from the speakers, with partygoers dancing, patrons drinking heavily, couples making out, and stoners getting high. Seohyun was used to the quiet environment that was the library, the bookstore or any place that had books in it. She wasn't accustomed to this kind of life.

"C'mon, I'll order you a drink!" Yuri said. Seohyun tagged along with her. The bartender noticed that a couple of attractive women were waiting for his service so he smoothly glided their way.

"Hello ladies, what can I get you tonight?"

"I'll have a on the Beach and a Slippery ." Yuri said. Seohyun's face cringed when she heard these names. They sounded so ual...but they weren't ual at all.

"Right away, lady" said the bartender as he scooted further away.

"Cocktails? Are those cocktails?"

"Indeed." Yuri took out a stick from her pocket and began to smoke. Seohyun was about ot turn away when Yuri transfixed her shoulders to face her.  The raven-haired beauty pulled out another stick from her pocket and stuck it in Seohyun's mouth. Seohyun was semi-shrieking.

"NO! NO! NO!" Seohyun screamed with teeth clenched. Yuri was smirking and shaking her head as she began to light the stick. The bartender arrived just in time to hand them their drinks. Yuri put the lighter down and Seohyun removed the stick from . 

" on the Beach." 

"Hers."

"Slippery ."

"Mine. Thanks." Yuri said. The bartender smoothly glided  away again. 

"Cheers!" Yuri raised her glass. Seohyun looked at the red concoction and wondered if it was really alcohol or poison.

"It looks like poison." Seohyun woriedly said.

"Tastes like it too!" Yuri joked. She drank her cocktail while Seohyun was still too timid to even try hers.

"I don't know if I can." she said.

"You can. Just do it. Don't think. Just do. That's the fun part about drinking. You'll be less square." Yuri said. Out of the desire to be less square, pixie-haired Seohyun drank some of her cocktail, feeling the kick instantly. 

"Oh. My. God." her head started to feel light after a few sips, being a new alcohol drinker. Yuri downed hers and watched her friend slowly dissolve into drunkenness.

"Let's get a couple more shots for this lady right here." said Yuri. The bartender heard her and fixed a couple of tequila shots for them. 

"How you feeling?" asked Yuri.

"Light headed.' Seohyun replied. "But fine."

"Good." Yuri said. She handed two more shots her way. Seohyun's eyes widened. 

"You mean?"

"I mean."

"." Seohyun said. "Let's do this." Because of her inexperience with alcohol, Seohyun was getting tipsy right away. Yuri took the opportunity to take her by the hand and drag her to the dance floor where they pumped their fists and ground their hips to the tune of electronic dance music. 

"My head is spinning. I wanna go home!" Seohyun said in the middle of the crowd. People wer epushing and shoving and hitting her unintentionally which she did not appreciate very much. Yuri on the other hand was tipsy and getting into the dancing vibe. 

"We go home later. I have to teach you one more thing. Enjoy the music first." Yuri said. Seohyun did as told and they continued to dance until they were sure their feet were about to come off.

[LATER THAT NIGHT]

Seohyun and Yuri drunkenly stumbled out of the club after a few more drinks and many more dances. They were tipsily walking down the street arm in arm, Seohyun living the life she had always wanted to.

"C'mon! Party's not done yet!" Yuri tugged Seohyun to her apartment where she was about to show her other things.

More dangerous, more illegal things.

[AT YURI'S FLAT]

Yuri and Seohyun were both tipsy and giggling, crashed on the bed together. Yuri groggily stood up and said,

"I'mma show you something. Something you're gonna looooovee!!!" she said. Yuri bent down, eventually falling on the floor and opened the drawers. She searched for her bong and her weed stash. Seohyun was oblivious to what was about to happen and was quickly dozing off.

"DON'T SLEEP!" Yuri pounded on the bed, waking Seohyun up. Seohyun jolted awake and sat up, saw Yuri holding a bong in one hand and tons of weed on the other. "There's more. Wait here." She set them down and went back to her drug drawer.

"What is this?" Seohyun asked, slowly coming to her senses.

"Bong. Smoke weed. We smoke weed. I'mma get the coccaine and the acid or something." Yuri searched her drawer for the drugs she could possibly have. She found some acid and some ecstacy. 

"We're gonna have so much fun!!!" Yuri said. She set the drugs down on the bed and started off with the bong. Seohyun watched as Yuri fixed the weed and smoked from the bong. Her eyes widened as she was in the presence of a druggie, a junke, someone who did drugs, someone her mother had repeatedly warned her not to befriend. And yet, at 19 years old, she was already in the presence of one. 

"I'll give you some acid, come here sweetie." Yuri said. Seohyun, not wanting to do drugs, went closer and studied how she did it. 

"Stick ya tongue out, babe." Seohyun did as told, her heart pounding heavily, conscience knocking down on the wooden door that was her brain but she heard nothing. It was the emotion and the desire to please that reigned over her body. Sticking her tongue out, Yuri stuck the blotter paper with LSD in it on Seohyun's tongue. As she absorbed the drug, a different kind of rush came over her, like she was starting to get high.

"This is good." she said meekly. Yuri smirked and smoked more weed. She had finally taught the nice girl a few naughty tricks.

A drug filled night followed the rowdy evening, the calm after the storm.

More like  the high after the low.