VII. The New Girl

Bad Girls II: 쏴라!

The following day for school, as Seohyun and Yuri got ready, Yuri looked through her closet to look for clothes that Seohyun  could wear and have.

"Your wardrobe is really..."

"? Yeah I know. I don't care though." Yuri said, smirking. She fished out a fitting tank top and booty shorts, coupled with high heels. 

"This." Yuri showed her. Seohyun's eyes grew bigger and her head shook furiously as she saw what she was dealing with.

"No. You cannot make me wear that!" she said, giggling in between.

"Cmon! It looks good on you. And it's not that loud."

"IT IS LOUD!" Seohyun cried. "It's so fitting and short."

"Because you have a nice figure. Show it off for once!" Yuri said. The pixie-haired Seohyun who knew little about fashion, sighed in defeat and accepted it.

"Alright alright. I'll wear it." Seohyun snatched the clothes and put them on. Yuri watched as she put her own clothes on. Yuri wore a hanging blouse with the words "YA BISH" on them, and denim pants with heels. 

"I feel like a ." Seohyun said consciously as she was wearing the outfit.

"But who are the real s, hm?" Yuri asked with a smirk and a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Seohyun started to smile and nod.

"Okay. Okay." Seohyun said calmly. "I will wear this. I will wear this and rock this." Yuri smirked at her uprising confidence. 

"Let's hit the uni then!"

[HALLWAY]

Yuri was spraying perfume all over her body as she had just smoked 3 cigarettes during their walk to the university. Seohyun was very self-conscious but was trying her best to be confident. People were looking at them, at her in particular. Yuri paid no mind to the onlookers but the effect was quite awkward for Seohyun. She kept minding the guys who were looking at her.

"NICE HAIR, DORK!" yelled one. This plummeted Seohyun's self-confidence from 100 that morning to zero by this hour.

"C'mon don't mind him. He's a jerk. You look hot, believe in that!" Yuri smiled. Seohyun took a deep breath and walked confidently once more. 

In class, the two who were once seated far apart were now seated together. Jessica and her group looked at them, twirling their hair ditzily and disapprovingly looking them down.

"Since when did those two become friends?" Jessica whispered to Hyoyeon.

"Since they realized they were both uncool." Hyoyeon jeered. The other girls giggled. 

"But Seohyun looks so...different. Wasn't she Ms. My Chemical Fall Out Paramore PottterFan ala Twilight before? I wonder what Yuri did to her!" Yoona said. 

"She looks like a Mr. My Chemical Bromance now." Jessica sneered. All of the girls laughed along with her. 

"I told you my hair is ugly." Seohyun sighed defeteadly, the swagger she had earlier all crumbling down.

"No it isn't. Ignore those hoes. At least you don't wear your hair all puffy and curly like a poodle." Yuri pointed at them and told Seohyun about their new hairstyles: super curly and big hair. 

"But I look like a guy!" she said.

"And that's fine beacause you know why? You'd make a-"

"Hey losers!" Jessica hollered as they passed them by. "Oh Yuri, I didn't know you had a boyfriend already!" The other girls jeered. Yuri stood up, her 5'6" frame towering over Jessica's 5'2" height.

"Well at least I'm proud to say that my boyfriend is the handsomest one on campus. Also, he's the only one I'm ing. Unlike you and your friends who's probably been used as sausage dipping sauce by different kinds of wieners. My dipping sauce is the only dipping sauce he's dipping it in." Although she was initially offended when called a guy, Seohyun felt her chest swelling with pride when Yuri bragged about her being her 'boyfriend'. The other girls felt shamed, knowing that one of the most invisible members of class knew about their scandals.

Who didn't anyways?

"Ugh. Let's ditch this ho, girls." Jessica scoffed, quickly walking out with her ladies. Yuri smirked and shook her head. 

"Wow. You defended me. Sassily! Thanks!" Seohyun said.

"No problem. Your hair suits you, I promise. They're just jealous they can't pull off your look. You'll be fine."

"Really?"

"Yep. Say, you wanna party tonight?"

"I don't know, Yuri. I have-"

"You Only Live Once! Let's YOLO this motherer, whatcha say?"

"Oh...Alright!" Seohyun conceded. Yuri gave her a tight hug.

"Something tells me this friendship of ours is gonna last forever." Yuri smirked.