Chapter Six

What happened?

“So have you guys spoken since the break up?” TOP asked his younger.

“No.”

“Well then this is going to be extremely awkward.” TOP said as he rested a reassuring hand on the other’s shoulder.

They were currently in a studio where lights and cameras were being transferred from one side of a room to the other. They watched the commotion as they waited for their turns to get plastered with make-up. It was the YG Family Special of Strong Heart and of course the whole YG family would be there, Dara would be there.

“You can say you got sick and leave.” TOP suggested

“No, then people are going to think I left you guys or I’m severely injured. It’s better if I just pretend nothing happened and stay.”

“It’s up to you.”

 

“Why are you so nervous Dara?” Dara noticed the hint of demand. Her younger was in leader mode rather than friend mode.

“I’m not nervous it’s just I’m not used to this make-up artist so I’m scared she’s going to poke my eye.”

“If you want I can find someone else. I’m sorry if-”

“It’s fine it just takes a while for me to get used to people” Dara explained as she tried to calm the flustered make-up artist. The new make-up artist wasn’t the cause of her nerves. New people are near her face all the time. It was because of Seungri. It had only been three weeks since she and Seungri had broken up and she would have to talk to him. This made her sick.

It was going to be a long day

 

“She ages backwards, Baby face Sandara Park!” Dara was finally announced. “Lonely” played as sliding fixtures separated to allow the audience to see her. She bowed thankful for the blaring lights and loud noises, waved and stood next to her seat.

“Keep your attention towards the back! He has great talking skills, and is the next entertainment-dol, Seungri!” Being the entertainment idol he is Seungri began to make poses to impress the audience. Those on stage (all except one), laughed as confidence and bravado emanated from him, though he currently had neither. He went to stand by his seat as the announcer called for the beginning of the YG Family special.

The two were all smiles as Lee Seung Gi and other Strong heart cast mocked Sean and Tablo. Seungri reached his hand out and slightly brushed Dara’s. She began to clap, effectively pulling her hand away from the other’s grasp.

“Seungri-ssi, we don’t know much about TOP.” Seungri was too focused on his seatmate that he almost missed the fact that the Lee Seung Gi was talking to him. Jiyong was right. Before anything he was BIGBANG’s Seungri, an idol and entertainer.  He switched over to entertainer mode. “Would you mind telling us who he really is?”

“If I had to describe him in one word, it would be that from one to ten, he is one level above.” He paused and then began to rap his elder’s part in Fantastic Baby. There was very little response.

“You must not have been on the broadcasting program for a while” Seung Gi said in order to avoid an awkward silence. Seungri then remembered something.

“One thing that I want to reveal is today is Seung Gi hyung’s last Strong Heart recording,” the audience gasped as said host nodded in agreement. “So continuing on behind you, Strong Heart Season 2 will have Daesang on the left and on the right, Seungri!”

“Why me? Why are you involving me?” Daesang asked as everyone in the studio began to erupt in laughter.

“Do you still have the desire to host for Strong Heart Seungri?”

“Of course! I’ve been on Strong Heart since the very beginning and being a person who has worked on Strong Heart, knows the flow of Strong Heart, and also has a Strong Heart, I consider that person to be me. My attachment to Strong Heart was great. Strong Heart Season 2, please anticipate.”

“So what is the Top Secret about…”

Of course Seungri was ignored. He knew no one would pay attention to him. His role was to be someone that was easily mocked so that others could laugh at his discomfort, a target. He just hoped it was enough to let him fly under the radar for the rest of the recording. He just wanted to be able to sit next to Dara without people suspecting anything, and without her being able to reject him. As the audience laughed all he could think about was how pretty Dara was when she smiled. He was so entranced by her, and so disinterested in the broadcast. Dara turned to face him and he looked forward to avoid eye contact, only to see TOP and Se7en dancing in the center of the studio. He missed something. Something rather odd, but he didn’t care. Dara was all he could think about.

“Aigoo~ I won’t do it~” Dara nasally said and began to giggle.

Once again, Seungri missed something. This time it had to do with Dara and he was upset with himself. How was it that she was able to focus?

“Aigoo~ Let everything get resolved with aigoo.” She continued, this time not at all nasally. She seemed to be enjoying herself. How could she even bear this, while all he could do was think of her?”

“I think I met a good maknae” Seungri heard G-Dragon respond. He was pissed. He was hoping to just slip by but once again he would be dragged through a whole show. “We say he is the flying maknae always flying over the running leader.”

“These days he organizes the schedule instead of the manager hyungs.” TOP responded

“The schedules?! How do you organize the schedules?”

“We don’t exactly know how the schedule works around, and he comes and tells us first. ‘Do you know what we’re doing tomorrow?’ so he knows the details really well!” TOP was singing his praises and he was happy that Dara got to hear how dependable he is. Women like dependable men.

“No wonder he has a pencil stuck in his ear, he’s busy organizing schedules.” And of course someone ruins it by mocking his piercing. He points to it and fakes a laugh. With no other available response, he stands to high five the person who so easily mocked him.

“Seungri-ssi became excited because we were talking about him.”

“Ah treat me nicely” he said cutely as he danced, hoping this would be enough to get people off his case. “Treat me nicely!” he continued dancing in his seat.

“He even grabbed us a CF in Japan” Dang it Youngbae! He thought as he pretended to be embarrassed by the facts his elder was presenting. Now the spotlight was definitely on him. He put up his façade as other YG artist continued to speak about him. He continued to laugh at his predicament leaning back and pretending to catch himself as he held on to the seat, or rather Dara’s hand. She pulled away and laughed.

As they continued to talk about his professionalism he turned to the side and saw that Dara was staring at him. She was looking at him. Of course she would be they loved each other.  There was no way that she didn’t miss him. It had only been three weeks. That’s hardly enough time for someone to get over love as strong as theirs.  

“Yes, I think YG does. If you look around everyone is really charming. Smiling eyes, our president really likes cute things. So yes all of them look really cute.”

Cute?! She thought he was cute?! Not handsome? Well if she wanted cute she would get cute. He was going to show her how cute he could be. Suddenly he realized they were talking about YG’s party life. This was something he could do.

“It was the 10th anniversary. After the YG family Concert we had an after party. I will act out what happened then. I’m Psy hyung. He stood up.” Seungri then proceeded to stand. He hoped this reenactment would remind Dara of some of the love they once had. That party was one of their more romantic moments and perhaps it would rekindle something they lost. As he fixed his belt, and the audience laughed, he continued acting.

 “‘Please raise your glasses. I will lead, all of you repeat after me. To our youth!’ ” Everyone on stage repeated after him as he quoted Psy. “‘As bright as the burning sun! From here to Las Vagas! As the Northeasterly winds from the Taebaek Mountains! Blows toward us! To an even better future! Cheers!’ ... Psy was doing this and the atmosphere was really building up! But what drew the hearts of the artist and the staff was…”

“You lost your timing to sit down right?” Dang Lee Seung Gil! He was trying to play it off cool, but now he looked like a loser. Had it been any other moment he would have shared some choice words with the host, but he was currently an entertainer.

“How did you know? I’m going to sit down now!” he asked excitedly as he sat. Dara giggled in her seat. She was laughing at him, obviously because he was such a loser.  She probably didn’t want to be seen so close to a loser. She would never- What the heck? Out of his peripheral he saw TOP walking away. Of course this did not go unnoticed, and his poor hyung was getting mocked. Seungri tried to distract people by then proceeding to do the same “Dinosaur walk” trying to deter the audience attention. Maybe then Dara would see him as a caring friend and not a loser. Unfortunately it came off as if he were mocking his hyung. This was not going well. In such a short amount of time he had made himself out to be a loser and a jerk. That was the worst combination ever. There was absolutely nothing that could have made it worse. Nothing!  As he thought of this, the show started talking about Yang Hyun-Suk’s role on KPOP STAR and the moments when he puts up a facade. If he couldn’t be handsome, cool, or nice maybe he could be funny.

“There’s a lot! A lot of young kids come out. Because there’s a lot of young kids getting judged, just in case they might get hurt, he speaks really nicely to them. As he flashes a fatherly smile,

‘Miss, do you think I’m going to say something good or bad? What I’m saying is… you’ve improved a lot. We will not cast you in YG.’” They all approved of his impersonation and Dara was smiling. He attempted to lean closer to her, trying to make it seem casual. Of course he was funny! She liked people who are funny, she liked him! She had to. He rested his arm on the back of the chair while people watched TOP’s impersonations, and she didn’t pull away from him! The little spark of hope expanded to an endless horizon.

“Seungri, you’ve been called out a lot haven’t you?” Of course they would ask about the number of times he had gotten in trouble. And of course he would have to answer this question in an entertaining way, and of course that would make him sound like a terrible person. He inwardly sighed as he replied.

“Well for me, I’m-”

“He has a lot of experience!” Oh how he wanted to rip everyone’s throats out, but instead he sighed and let out a chuckle.

“Honestly, I was called out not to long ago.” Maybe he could change how people view him a little.

“Oh, why were you called out?”

“He said, ‘Seungri, stand there for a second.’ Ah I must have done something wrong. I said something wrong-”

“The feeling just came?” someone asked.

“Yes. So I was just standing there. And for 20 minutes, he didn’t speak but he was on his computer. Ah, exactly what could he want to say that he called me? That’s when I started sweating. I know that feeling very well.

‘Seungri-yah, do you know why I called you?’ He said something like that.

‘Ah, I’m dead. Today is the day! I’m going to get scolded again!’ right when I started thinking that I became scared. ‘What could it be? What is it?’

‘You, tell me what you did wrong-’”

                “That’s the most difficult.” He was interrupted but was too busy telling his story to be upset.

“This question is the most difficult question. I started thinking about all the bad things I’ve done. ‘Should I say this? Should I say that? It might be dangerous if I say this, he might not know and I’ll get caught. ’

‘I know everything so just say it.’ He said. Oh, I was going crazy I felt like I had to say something. In the end, I just said ‘President, I really don’t know.’

‘The reason I called you… You didn’t do anything wrong specifically… I called you in because I feel like you’re going to do something in the future.’” He sighed as he finished recounting the horrible experiences he suffers through. Maybe he would look less like a jerk and more like a cute child.

“I heard that a lot.” Seungri paid careful attention to Psy. He was aactually interested in knowing what the CEO told other people about him.

 “ ‘I scolded Seungri today’ and I ask ‘why?’ ‘I just like to give him an advance.’” Of course everyone was laughing. It was always funny when he was getting mocked. And he laughed along, because he’s an idol. Jiyong’s rant from a few weeks ago was getting to him. Shows like this usually didn’t bug him, but he was irritated with the whole situation. No longer willing to put up with everyone’s mocking, he zoned out. He didn’t care anymore.

“Did you get something else?!” What did he miss? Suddenly there was a commotion about the gifts the CEO gave them during holidays. He gave Dara Pine nuts? She deserved more! Suddenly people were asking what BIGBANG received.

“Can we say it?” After a barrage of encouragement to continue, he proceeded. “During holidays, he gives us gift coupons.” People began to ooh and awe.

“But those are for pine nuts.” Daesung continued and everyone laughed. Thank goodness. He didn’t not want to be the one to say that Yang Hyun-Suk gifted them with certificates to ski resorts.

As the conversation continued he began to think of ways he could possibly use the broadcast to his advantage. They then announced the 1-on-1 battle round. He returned to being the entertainer and began posing for the camera. He and GD were first, and people were questioning what they thought of the opponent.

“This Strong Heart episode is a YG family special, so rather than standing out, I’m just going to go with the flow. I prepared different stories.” That was a lie. He had nothing. So he listened to GD talk about TOP’s body. This did not interest him.

They were showed images of their Secret Garden Parody and he couldn’t help but laugh at it.

“Bad girl Sandara Park.” Lee Seung Gi announced his segment. Originally he was going to talk about how she cheats on her diet, but suddenly an idea occurred to him.

“The Sandara Park that you all know is a fake!”

“Are you acting right now?” There was no amount of mocking that could bring him down at this moment. His idea was so great that nothing could go wrong.

“Oh since we were talking about seriousness I wanted to try. Sandara Park nuna is always like, ‘I never dated before~ I want our dating ban to be lifted’ She always says, ‘I don’t like our office’s dating ban.’ “

“Yeah.” She said cheerfully, all the while eyeing him suspiciously. He smiled mischievously as he continued.

“These are all lies.”

“But she talked about it each time she was on the show.”

“When we did Seungri Academy, we started exchanging text messages more often. Without telling anyone she would secretly tell me, ‘Seungri director, I’m too lonely these days.’ The texts seemed very truthful, so I felt like I needed to take action.  There are male celebrities that I know well. They’re very handsome, capable, gentle, Lee Seung Gi style.” After all he was still an entertainer. “I know a lot of guys like Lee Seung Gi, and there were some that even had interest in Sandara.”

“Among people you know?”

“Yes, in my surroundings. There have been instances where they tell me, ‘Seungri, can you try to make us work?’ Hearing this, I went to nuna and said, ‘Go through with it or not?’”

“Sandara, is this true?”

“Uhm, it is true… to an extent… ” Only the messages were real, like he would ever let anyone near his goddess.

“Okay, let’s stop here and let Seungri continue.”

“Everything I say is based on the truth. You are watching the true program, Strong Heart.”

“An honest program?”

“Yes. Nuna is now at the end of her twenties. It doesn’t make sense for her not to have a man with her beauty. I wanted to fill her emptiness, so as a dongsaeng, I tried very hard. I introduced her to the first man.”

“So if he is the first, that means it’s not just one man right?” wrong

“Yes. I’ll explain later. I introduced her to man number one. She was very interested in him.”

“But the part that I’m not sure about is, I asked him ‘How did it go?’ and he said, ‘Just wait, he’ll contact you today!’ I waited but he never contacted me.”

He remembered. He had set her up with Super Junior’s Donghae. He had gotten his number from Yuri when they took classes together. It wasn’t known but they were really good friends. He had told her that Donghae would contact her. He was all for it. They were supposed to go out to a nice restaurant and the walk along the Hongdae River. At the last minute, he couldn’t give Donghae her number. Instead he told her it didn’t work out and took her out on the planned date instead. That was the night that he realized he had feelings for Sandara Park.

“I heard nothing about that. I thought ‘maybe this guy isn’t that great.’ So then I introduced her to man number two.”

“Man number two?!”

“This person is a man who makes the hearts of Korean girls cry! Lee Seung Gi style.”

“I don’t think you remember correctly. I got another call from Seungri. I said ‘hello’ but CL caught on. She took the phone, talked to him, then hung up. She took care of it.” Dara tried to defend herself. Her leader stepped into the situation.

“She got a call from Seungri, and well his voice is very loud. He was like ‘Oh nuna!’ and it felt weird. So I took the phone and said ‘Hang up’ and ended the call.”

“Because you felt he was introducing a man?”  They began to interrogate CL

“Yes, I felt like that was going to happen.”

“Why? Why did you do that?” Lee Seugn Gi asked.

Seungri also wanted to know why. That was the day that he wanted to ask Dara out on their first official date. He had planned to take her out for coffee at their favorite café, too bad it was no longer his favorite place. In the end they still had a date, but he felt like crap that day. He knew CL had done that but he didn’t know why and that was always something that bugged him. CL wasn’t careless, and she wouldn’t have done that unless she knew something was up.

“uh-”

“Because he didn’t introduce me!” The studio laughed at the fact that yet someone else wanted to court Dara.

“Because there is a dating ban and as a leader…” CL’s voice began to soften and the studio slowly quieted down. Seungri continued.

“Man number three,” He looked and she had an odd glint in her eye. “I could tell that number three was very determined! Man number 3 went to the front of Dara’s house.”

“What? To her house?” Everyone was shocked. They of course would be more shock to hear that it was him and not some third mystery man that did this.

“He waited in front of her house for her to come out.”

“Sandara Park, is this true?”

“I didn’t check but I hear that happened.”

“On that cold day!” he paused for emphasis, “She stepped on the man who bravely went to win her heart. Why did you not go outside when he was waiting?”

This was the day after he confessed to her that he liked her, that he wanted something more than a friendship with her. He waited, hoping she would come out. She never did. It took quite a while for her to finally come up to him and say that she was scared, that she wasn’t the person he saw on television, and if that was all he wanted to never mention it again. But if he wanted to give them a chance, then she would too. He was absolutely elated that day.

“I was scared! That person was very charasmatic, but I think he liked me because on TV I am very energetic and I act cute and he probably thought I had a lot of aegyo, but I don’t. I was scared that he would leave once he got to know me.”

“Was the singer that came to her house a very enthusiastic person?”

“How did you know?!” he jumped with fake excitement. Of course none of these people knew who he was talking about. But that fake jumped allowed him to get closer to Dara.

“Seungri as expected, does very well on Strong Heart.”

“He is a very gentle and charismatic person at that time, Dara nuna was very embarrassed and felt burdened. I think they stopped contacting each other as well right?” This was it he was hoping she would say something like ‘It didn’t work out but we’re still good friends’ or ‘every once in a while’, something to let him know if what they had could still be recovered.

“I think he thought I was half-hearted and we slowly stopped talking.” His mind went numb. Despite what he said that day, he didn’t think she was half-hearted. And she lied! They didn’t slowly stop talking, they stopped talking. He had called numerous times and she would never answer.

“According to man three, he said that she stops contacting past 11 pm.”

“We can’t contact her either.” CL interjected before Dara could respond.

“I’m not very good at answering the phone because it’s too awkward, I would have answered if it was a text message.” They faced each other, and he felt he had a shot.

“Se7en, you’re friends with Sandara, how come you don’t set her up with anyone?”

“Is the dating ban lifted?” he asked Dar directly.

“It’s lifted in May.” She replied, much too enthusiastically in Seungri’s opinion.

“Oh, not much time left. Now is the time to start working.”

“I think that’s why I’ve been getting texts recently.” Se7en replied. He was shocked. Had she been messaging Se7en about meeting other men?

“ ‘Do you know this person? What’s he like?... Do you know THIS person? What’s he like?’ I get messages like this a couple times a month.” Wait a couple times a month? Was she cheating on him? Had she been cheating on him? He was hurt and regretted not taking TOP’s advice.

“Oh, so she’s in the selection process now?” Dara was giggling in her seat. Giggling? How could she be giggling? Was that why she couldn’t trust him because the whole entire time she had been with other men?

“Dara’s biggest problem, the reason I haven’t set her up with anyone is… She has low standards.” Wait, did Se7en think lowly of him. This entire time was he talking about Seungri? “All the guys she asked me about, there are around 4 or 5 of them, but guys know guys better.”

“That’s right.”

“All of them are irresponsible men, or have a bad personality, or have no manners.” These are words Se7en has said about him in the past. However, with the newly found information he received from Jiyong he could honestly say Seven’s opinion no longer mattered to him.

“I texted him asking ‘What’s he like?’ and he responded ‘Anyone but him.’ It was at that point that I was suspicious of him collaborating with President Yang.” Dara replied

“I’ll ask something. Are they usually older or younger?” Lee Seung Gi asked Se7en.

“Sandara especially, I don’t know if I should say this, only likes younger guys.” There was more aweing from the studio.  Seungri wanted to punch Se7en.

“If he’s the same age or older, she says they don’t feel like men. So she likes guys who are younger, and are like a flower boy style. Lee Seung Gi style.” The sudden urge to punch Se7ev intensified. He had been telling Dara not to go out with him, he had been trying to get her to like other guys, he threw her under the bus on television, and he stole his punch line. He had crossed too many lines in just a few moments.

“My image isn’t like that.” Dara tried to defend herself

“A while back, Dara bought a car. Pretty soon her dating ban will be lifted, so she wanted to get out more. She was excited so she texted me,

‘I’m taking my car out for the first time.’ So I replied ‘ Where are you going?’ and she said she was going to the salon.

 ‘Why are you going to the salon?’ She said she wanted to feel refreshed.

 ‘Oh, I see.’ After that some time passed. I was curious so I texted her again. I sent a text asking ‘What are you doing?’ She replied ‘I’m at home’ I was like ‘What? You did your hair and had your make up done. Why did you just go home?’ So she said, ‘I have no one to hang out with and nothing to do, so I just came home.’”

Seungri was mad at Se7en, but furious with himself. She had told him about wanting to get a car, and all the places she wanted to go together. She finally had the car and he wasn’t there. He began to cover her with a blanket, a sign that he hoped would tell her that he cared, that he was sorry.

“This is a conte. While I was feeling sorry for her a notification from my SNS came through. She had taken a selca all alone at home. She uploaded the photo, and added some text, ‘I just got back from the salon.’”

“She’s dating the social network. You have to get out more. Alright then, in order to represent a change in attitude and mindset, shall we give you a chance to actively demonstrate you charms?”

“Yes, show us.” Seungri encouraged her when he noticed her hesitation. He couldn’t help but want to encourage her in everything she did. The whole world needed to know how amazing this girl was.

“Isn’t this true of all of you as well? If you don’t show who you are, people might be afraid to approach you.” Lee Seung Gi said in order to persuade her.

Seungri watched her stand. He had no idea what he just instigated but as long as she was happy he could care less.

“The scenario is I got dumped by a guy because he thinks I don’t have any aegyo. Please play to the music the moment I get rejected and fall to the ground.”

“Action”

“Psy oppa, am I cute? Bbuing Bbuing~?”

“Leave.”

“ahh!” She fell to the floor and the song began to play.

She began to sing and dance quirkily as people laughed. This was the Dara he knew! She then threw the microphone and continued to dance. He missed that, the fact that she could do something and instantly make it adorable without trying, that she was free spirited and always willing to throw herself whole heartedly into something she didn’t know. It was three weeks, but it felt like a lifetime.

“Did you record this?”

“Yes, I prepared for this more than Inkigayo.”

They announced the next round. He wasn’t paying attention. All he could think about was the performance that she had given. Did she really think that way, or was it entertainer Dara? Did she really think she had no charm? She was amazing!

He heard his hyung rapping the lyrics written by Kang Hye-jung , but a female wrote these lyrics. Wouldn’t they have been better portrayed by a female?

“CL!” he cried out while pointing at her.               

“I really hate Seungri.” She said as she sent a glare his way. He chuckled, but he felt the glare was sincere and intense. He instantly regretted his decision. “You do it!”

“Seungri! You do it~ you do it~” people were proclaiming. Yes he really did regret picking on CL. They all started talking about the malice behind CL’s comment but he just wanted to get this moment over with. He proceeded to make hand gestures.

“Yo! Silence is brought closer with the ticking of the clock. To forget my anxiety I turn on the lights and turn on the music and try to fall asleep, but the ticking of the clock still lingers.” He looked over at CL ant pointed at her, trying to call her out. He thought she could best portray the pain that would come from these lines, he didn’t get why she was so angry at him.

He heard Tablo explain the pain his wife and family went through because of him. How sorry and regretful he felt. Was that what Dara was going through? Yes it was, because of him she suffered and he made her feel worse because of it. Where Tablo was able to fight to protect his household, Seungri had failed. He finally understood why Dara let him walk out that day at the café. He had given up, so why should she fight? If she let go, he had to as well. If that’s what she wanted, he could do it for her.

They announced the end of the first half and allowed them to take a break and make up retouches. Seungri decided to stretch his legs, get some water, and shake off this new set of emotions he felt.

 

 

“Yah Seungri!” Dara was furious. “What was that about?”

Seungri turned around, dumbfounded. Why was she talking to him after three weeks? And why was she mad? He did nothing wrong.

“What?”

“What do you mean ‘what?’? You just threw me under the bus! You went around talking about all these guys I’ve dated, none of which is true.”

“Why didn’t you say it was a lie?”

“Then what, huh? It’s a lie because all these situations are only one guy and it was Seungri himself? How did you think I was going to react?”  Better than this, he thought to himself.

“I didn’t think anything of it.”

“Didn’t think anything of it? So you were completely okay with me getting thrown into the water?!”

“No.” he averted his eyes and stared at the floor.

“Then what is it?” he looked up and saw her, really saw her, for the first time in three weeks. She was beautiful, even with her eyes narrowed and nostrils flared, she was stunning. She was mad and upset. Once again, he had hurt her. He was incapable of doing anything right.

 They announced that recording would start again soon. Dara sighed. As she turned to leave, Seungri reached out and grabbed her hand. She turned to face him, anger never leaving her face.

 “I.” he tried to regain some composure and started again. “I thought maybe if you remembered the good times, we could start over. I thought maybe we still had a chance.” She turned to completely face him and he let go of her wrist. “That’s what I thought, that you couldn’t ignore it so you would listen and everything would be better between us. But listening to Tablo hyung I realized that’s not true. I made you suffer, and rather than fight through it, I walked out. You don’t deserve that. So I,”

He pulled her into a hug

 “I’m sorry for everything I put you through.” He let her go, she was stood there dumbfounded. “I’ll leave you alone now.” With that he walked away. Dara stood there for a minute before she turned to head towards the dressing room.

 “Unnie.” She looked up and saw CL. Had she seen the whole thing? “You have some explaining to do. But first we have to finish the recording.”

 “ne.”

 

 “Seungri, where have you been? We got to do make up retouches.”

 “But hyung don’t you think I’m handsome?” he rested his chin in between his thumb and index finger and smiled at Jiyong.

“No I don’t so get in there and do your makeup before I send you with the trainees for a week.”

 “Ne hyung.” He went to take a seat and waited for the stylist. Suddenly TOP appeared.

 “Make-up artist is done and left. Guess you’re retouching yourself.” He couldn’t help but let out an exasperated groan at the series of sad events that have just happened.

He began retouching his make-up. When he was almost done he saw that his elder had never left his side.

“What’s wrong hyung?”

 “Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing.” He grabbed a chair and started massaging the younger’s shoulders. “What did she say?”

 “Nothing, she said nothing hyung. I ran out before she could even say anything.”

“Well it’s her turn now.” They sat there in silence until they heard that the recording would start again. “Let’s go, I’ll order some take out chicken afterwards okay? Just get through this and then you can do whatever after.”

 “Ne hyung.”

 

 

 

 

Hey Guys! Sorry for the long wait, I had midterms. And I'm sorry for the weird fromat, I just really wnated to put this chapter up and I had to rewatch the episode, because I had no idea what I had written two years ago. -_- I hope you guys like it. The next half will go up soon... hopefully. Comment, tell me what you liked/disliked. Thanks for reading! ^o^