Chapter two

What happened?

“Hyung!” Upon returning to the party, Seung Hyun started looking for Seungri, but instead ran into G-Dragon.

“Hey Jiyong, have you seen Seungri?” He looked at G-Dragon and realized he would be of no help. He was dancing Sistar’s “Alone”, a clear indication of just how inebriated he was.

“Hyung! Hyung! I’m ‘falling down, falling down!’ Wait, Seungri? I haven’t seen him. Check with Teddy and Se7en.” G-Dragon continued to sing songs as he danced over to the bar.

Seung Hyun decided to ignore the drunken G-Dragon and go in search of Taeyang. Taeyang claimed to have never gotten drunk, and for the first time Seung Hyun hoped he was telling the truth. One sober friend was all he needed. The music continued to play as he walked over to the balcony. He saw no one. Instead of continuing his search he decided to look out at the night sky.

The stars glowed over a bustling Seoul city. People ran around, constantly moving, searching for a destination.  Seung Hyun thought about what he was going to tell Seungri. His dongsaeng tried so hard to keep his relationship with Dara a secret. For the most part, he was successful. Although he felt that he needed to talk to his manage about what had occurred tonight, it was not his place, because even though they were closer than the media portrays them to be, they were not close enough for him to give him relationship advice. Not only would it be awkward because they weren’t close, but because he had not been in a relationship since they debuted. Sure, before they debuted he had the longest relationship among the others, but they had more and newer experiences. Unless Seungri wanted outdated information and advice, he would have to go to one of his other hyungs. G-Dragon or Daesung would have been more qualified to give their youngest member dating advice. Even Taeyang with his lack of experience with women would have been a better person to talk to then Seung Hyun. He knew how to meet new friends and how to treat people, while Seung Hyun on the other hand was known for his awkwardness and his lack of human contact. Yes he loved hanging out with his group members and other friends, but people had to contact him first. On variety shows and on interviews, he came off as awkward, strange, a goofball, or someone with a social disorder. Yes he was observant and knew about the relationship, but Seung Hyun was definitely not the one that should talk to Seungri about it. However, he did not feel comfortable telling one of the other members about the relationship when they tried to keep it a secret from the rest of the entertainment company. No, he couldn’t tell anybody about this. His best shot was to find a way to get Seungri to talk to someone else about it, but how?

“Hyung!” Seung Hyun’s wandering mind ceased as he heard himself being called. He turned around and saw Taeyang, the exact person that he was looking for!

“Youngbae!” he ran over to the younger guy. He was so happy he would have hugged the shorter man, had he not been horrified. “What the heck is that on your head?”

“What are you talking about?” Taeyang said as he began to pat his head. “Where?”

Seung Hyun realized that he had lost the height of his typical Mohawk. It now looked like he had hair longer than a bob sticking out from his head. In all hoesty, it resembled a lamp shade. He pretended to pull something out of the other's hair. “You just had an odd amount of lint in your hair. Hey have you seen Seungri?”

“No, have you seen Jiyong?”

“Last I saw him he was headed to the bar. What about Daesung? Jiyoung was really drunk. Maybe we should take everyone home. Are you okay to drive?”

“I didn’t drink so I’m fine to drive but I haven’t seen anybody except for Teddy hyung, Park Bom, and you.”

“Okay well let’s look for them. If I see anyone I’ll go get you, that way you can wait in the car with them and I’ll come back and get someone else.”

“Alright Hyung!” Taeyang said with a smile and ran off in the direction of the bar. Seung Hyun adored the fact that his dongsaeng was eager to do what needed to be done. All his dongsaengs were amazing and honesty sometimes he felt bad that they had such a bad hyung. As these thoughts ran through his head, Taeyang jumped out at him just as he was about to walk in.

“Hyung! I found Jiyoung. I’m going downstairs. Also I found Daesung in the bathroom. But this hyung was plastered and Dae’s just puking. See you in a few!” with that, Taeyang quickly left the party. What an eager dongseng.

Seung Hyung walked into the bathroom and saw a drunken Daesung clutching the sink. The vocalist continued to dry heave. Seung Hyun walked over to him and began patting his back. The younger man was in pretty bad shape.

“It’s okay Dae. After this Taeyang’s going to take us all home. Just take your time; I have to find Seungri anyway.”

“Hyung-” Daesung’s heaving interrupted his ability to speak. Seung Hyun continued to pat his back until his coughing subsided. “Hyung, I. I. I saw him with the bartender.”

After Daesung stopped coughing Seung Hyun walked him over to the elevator and to Taeyang’s car. The younger male was not much of a hassle. After successfully finding the car Seung Hyun placed Daesung in the backseat with G-Dragon. Immediately upon being placed in the car Daesung was attacked by his drunken seatmate.

“Noona! Jiyoungie is sad! Noona make it better.” G-Dragon attached himself to Daesung, who was unable to escape from his leader’s death grip before he attempted to kiss him.

“Hyung! It’s me! It’s Daesung! Hyung help me!” Daesung called out to Seung Hyun and Taeyang in the hopes that someone would rescue him.

“Youngbae, you deal with this while I go get Seungri.”

“Ne Hyung!” Taeyang gave Seung Hyung a salute before getting out of the car and heading to the backseat to assist Daesung.

Once again Seung Hyun returned to the party. This time he went directly to the bar.

“This is going to sound a little strange but have you seen Seungri?” Seung Hyun asked the bartender. He was busy wiping down the counter, making it appear as if he had better things to do than to talk to Seung Hyun.

“Who?” he asked, exasperated. Seung Hyun was shocked that a bartender at a YG Entertainment company party did not know people from YG groups. But then again he was an older man and BIGBANG was more for younger fans. This man would most likely know who 1TYM was, but BIGBANG?  Seung Hyun pulled out his phone and pulled up a picture of BIGBANG. He pointed a finger on Seungri and showed the photo to the bartender.

“Him. Have you seen him?” The bartender looked at the phone and nodded.  He proceeded to pull something out from behind the bar. Seungri groaned as he was lifted by his collar. Seung Hyun went behind the bar and grabbed hold of the passed out junior.

“I got it from here.” He told the bartender as he walked away.

“The hell? Who’s going to pay his tab?!” Seung Hyun turned around.

“I thought YG had the drinks covered.”

“They did, till he started throwing the bottles at me. I’m specifically charging him for all that.” 

“How much is it?” Seung Hyun pulled out his wallet.

“6,000,000 won.”Seung Hyun returned his own wallet, and reached into Seungri’s jacket and pulled out his. Yes he was older and Seungri was drunk, but sooner or later people need to learn to take responsibilities for their actions. It was only logical that his maknae would pay for his behavior.

 “Here’s his card. We’ll wait while you charge it.” Seung Hyun stood by the bar, holding up Seungri. Once again, his thoughts returned to Dara and Seungri. He had watched the two for a while, to the point where he felt like the fairy godmother for the two lovebirds, or a caretaker at least. Whenever he saw that the two had gone off by themselves he did his best to ensure that no one had noticed that the two had gone missing. ‘He’s in the bathroom’, ‘she’s going to be a few minutes late’, ‘she’s touching up her make-up’, ‘he’s sick’, these were things he had told so many people and he hated lying. Because of this he felt like he had to do whatever he could to ensure that they stayed together. He had thought that these two were meant to be together. The age difference, the incident, the fact that they each had fans, they had put up with so much stuff that he thought they were it. So when he saw how upset the two were he knew it was something huge.

“Here you go. You should probably keep a closer eye on him.” The bartender stated.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” He said as he returned Seungri’s card. Seung Hyun once again returned to the valet parking, and as he approached Taeyang’s car he remembered what he had promised Dara. He would be unable to cause bodily harm to his maknae, but maybe if he was injured enough Dara would be more willing to make up with Seungri. While contemplating whether to drop Seungri, Seung Hyun did not see the exasperated look on Taeyang’s face. Taeyang honked, startling Seung Hyun and causing him to drop said maknae.

“Crud! Youngbae! What the heck?” Taeyang rushed over to help Seung Hyun with the oblivious Seungri.

“I’m sorry but you were taking too long. I didn’t think you’d freak out like that hyung.” They wrapped one of Seungri’s arms around each of them and headed towards the car.

“It’s fine Youngbae. He won’t remember. What are we doing with him and what did you do with Daesung and Jiyoung?”

“I put Jiyoung in the front seat so he’d leave Dae and Seungri alone. You get backseat with him and Dae. Sorry hyung.”

“It’s fine.” Seung Hyun responded as he placed Seungri in the car. They pulled away from the hotel that hosted the party and drove away in silence. As they continued to drive towards their destination Taeyang spoke.

“Hyung, Dae and Jiyoung I can understand. But Seungri doesn’t usually drink this much. What do you think happened?” Everyone other than Youngbae and himself had passed out, though G-Dragon was still attempting to cuddle with the seatbelt. Seung Hyun was glad that the circumstances had ended up like this.

 He replied, “There’s only one reason a person would drink that much Youngbae, and that’s heartbreak.”

 

 

 

So.... What do you think?

Any likes or dislikes so far? 

I would aprreciate any feedback you guys have. Oh! And thanks for reading/subscribing. No one forced you but you did it anyway so thanks! :)