Confrontation

Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It was the loud slamming of a door that brought the attention of the bandmates to the simmering Suho. The bands counterpart, EXO-M, had arrived only moments after Kyung and his mother had left, followed shortly by the K’s leader.

    He was back now, looking pissed and incredibly agitated. “Ah!” Xiumin greeted, “There he is! I heard you ran after a girl, huh?” The eldest got no response. Ignored, the pink dyed male gained a look of worry. “Is everything alright? You don’t-”

    “Kyungsoo,” Suho growled, silencing Xiumin. The others murmuring stopped. Tao, who was standing a bit in front of the silent member, shrunk away in fear as Suho stepped closer, revealing the blank faced Kyungsoo. “You’re so ing dead.”

    Suho’s fist crashed into the singers face in a flash. Instantly, the others broke into action, grabbing the angry blond and catching the staggering owl-eyed boy. It was rare for Suho to swear, but having him hit another member had never happened.

    “What the hell are you doing?!” Baekhyun yelled, fingers wiping at the blood that dribbled from Kyungsoo’s mouth. “You can’t just hit people!”
    Suho angrily shrugged Chanyeol and Kris off of him, snarling, “He deserved it. He needs to be hit.”

    Kyungsoo suddenly understood the situation. [y/n] must have told him how he left her. He gained his footing quickly, standing his ground while taking the others hands off of him. “What did she say?”

    “Enough to help me understand how much you screwed her over.”

    “Well I wasn’t the one who got her pregnant!” Kyungsoo countered, seething at the argument. He was convinced it was Suho who fathered Kyung. [y/n] and him seemed incredibly close. Heck, he was sure they had known each other and we hiding it behind everyone's back.

    Suho scoffed, squeezing his fists tighter. “You’re an oblivious jerk, aren’t you? God, how did I ever think highly of you?” He his heel, sending a deadly glance once more at Kyungsoo. “Don’t you dare ever go near her or Kyung ever again.”

    “Walking away? Even after hitting me?” Kyungsoo agitated, watching Suho’s fist twitch. “You storm in here and make a scene without explaining?” Suho hesitated, but stomped to the door, slamming it shut behind him.

    Kris placed a hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder, frowning. “Lay,” the boy looked at the other Chinese man, “go get Suho. Make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.” The other nodded before quietly taking his leave. Kris then turned to the stiff Kyungsoo. “What in hell just happened?”

    Frowning, Kyungsoo found himself in the gaze of everyone left in the room. Great, now he had to explain.

 

 

    Meanwhile, you were just jumped out of the shower, fresh and rejuvenized. You had a lot of paperwork left to do and now that you were calmer, you could finish it without an aching head.

    Kyung laid fast asleep in his crib, little hand bunching up a corner of his baby blanket. Cute. You got dressed quickly, sparing only a few extra seconds to towel dry your hair. Stepping out of the messy room, you left the door open a crack..

    The kitchen was your next stop. You fiddled around a bit, quietly preparing a glass of cool water and a plate of crackers. Once that was settled, you sat at the small side table, sitting in one of the two seats.

    You vaguely remembered the mornings when both you and Kyungsoo would eat together at this exact table.

    The back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter