Return of the Antagonist

Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Suho was bubbly, more so than usual after he got coffee down the street. All the other members couldn’t understand why, nor did they care. Of course, Chanyeol and Sehun seemed to understand why but no one cared to ask them.
            Sehun grudgingly did the piled up laundry, an angry scowl on his face. Well, he was going to have to face the music sometime…. Standing beside him was the mother hen of the group, D.O, or as some people knew him, Kyungsoo. He had gone to check on the progress the mankae of the group was making after tending to his cacti garden on the windowsill.
            To say he had made a dent in the pile was an understatement. “What’s taking you so long?” The elder scolded, “You’re not washing each one individually, are you?” He only received a dirty look from the young man.
            “Take an easy on him, Kyungsoo. You know he hates laundry.” Sehun continued to shove clothing into the washer, shoving the wet ones in a basket to hang up later. Kyungsoo turned with a raised eyebrow, taking in the sight of his friend. Suho seemed a bit dazed, for lack of better words.
            Folding his arms and leaning against the wall, Kyungsoo chatted idly with his friend. “What’s got you in such a good mood today?”
            “A pretty girl gave me her number.” Oh. That’s why he had that obnoxiously good-looking grin stretched across her face.
            “This isn’t another fling, is it? I’m tired of comforting all the girls you break up with.”
Suho frowned at his words, clearly not fond of the memories that came to mind. “You know very well that I don’t mean to hurt them. It’s just that… we never click well.” He shrugged, grin coming back. “She is different though. I can feel it. She sassed me, and well, girls usually don’t do that to me. I like her.”
Kyungsoo vaguely remembered a pretty face, one he was rather fond of, her own sassiness toward him always refreshing. He shook his head, smiling for his friend and not for his recollection of his past lover. No time was spared to reminisce about past affairs that were long over and left behind. “If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter