A Surprise

Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    It had been a few weeks since you had gotten a text from your newest contact, ‘Devil’. Clever, aren’t you? It sounded very fitting at first, but now it just looked dumb. Besides your obvious conflict to change the stalkers I.D, you had more important things to think about in life.

    Suho was slowly growing on you. He was very lovable and cuddly, which had you thinking of him as your little sibling. Only he was older and huge. He wasn’t very little. The blond thug had also left a very good impression on Kyung and the baby clearly enjoyed when he got to visit the man on a day out, or when Suho visited your apartment.

    Things were going very well for you. Your social life was not only blossoming, but so was your work life. Your boss, a old man who rarely came to check on the shop, had visited one day just to inform that staff that you were being promoted. Your paycheck was suddenly a whole lot better. Sure, you had to stay longer and do more business-like work, but it helped pay the bills and a little extra.

    Taejong hollered your name from the counter, gaining a few glances from the others on the shop. You were in the office that was hidden in the back, looking over the numbers and charts that were your new job. Easily calculating one more number, you stood up, rolling your sleeves up as you walked out to the counter. “Yeah?”

    Taejong was staring at you in a sort of confusion, clearly baffled by something. It didn’t take much for that to happen, so it didn’t necessarily shock you. “Uh, well, this guy was asking for you, and I, uhm…”

    You patted his shoulder good naturedly, letting him know that he didn’t interrupt anything important. The look still remained on his face.You sent him a worried look for a brief second before turning your attention to the customer that wanted you. Now that you had a new hold on the small coffee business, lots of sellers tried you to get their coffee beans and what-not. It was tedious and repetitive, always the same advertisement methods.

You were pleasantly surprised to see Suho with Kyung. You raised an eyebrow, smiling at him. “What on earth are you doing with my baby, you thug? I thought you were having a big practice today.” Kyung babbled incoherently upon seeing your face, chubby baby arms reaching out for you.

Suho shrugged with a grin, letting you slip the baby from his arms from across the counter. He was lucky he was the only one in line at the moment, or else so customers would have grown impatient with the exchange between you to. Taejong watched with interest from behind, wondering who on earth this blond guy was and why he had your son. “MiYoung was at your apartment babysitting, so I asked if I could watch him for the day.” He chuckled at your face. Didn’t MiYoung know it was rude to give your child to random people? Sure, Suho was a well known idol and your almost best friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter