Determination

Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    ‘You cheated on your own boyfriend, huh? Never knew you had it in you.’ Once again, your sweet stalker had sent you a vile message. It was becoming normal to receive pesky texts - Suho, MiYoung, Taejong, even Lay, who had been dubbed as your friend since the day of Suho’s anger - had been keeping tabs on you. Constant pesky comments and questions always filled your inbox. It was sweet that they cared about you, but nothing really happened as of recently…

    Just that previous day, Suho had done something stupid, Suho had indirectly volunteered Lay to help you vent whenever you wanted. It wasn’t exactly ideal at the time, seeing that the tall Chinese man was a stranger to you, but Suho insisted.

    He claimed Lay was the best listener he ever met. You objected kindly, trying hard on trying to get Kyung back to sleep, but in the end, Suho had won. You had exchanged numbers and the two of you were suppose to get closer through texting.

    At the current moment though, Lay and the budding friendship were the last problem on your mind. You current message was from the contact named ‘Devil.’ A pesky inconvenience, but he helped you get out some unwanted anger. Sassing him was fun and a stress reliever.

    You texted back calmly, ignoring the piles of work.

[ENTER CONVERSATION]

[Y/N]: ‘haven’t you got anything better to do then patronize me??’

[DEVIL]: ‘Of course, but this is far more amusing.’

[DEVIL]: ‘So I heard who the baby belongs to.’

[Y/N]: ‘enlighten me. tell me your guess.’

[DEVIL]: ‘It’s that man you work with. The neanderthal.’

[Y/N]: ‘last i checked, i don’t work with an idiot. unless you're talking about that one girl.’

[DEVIL]: ‘Don’t play dumb. The tall guy.’

[Y/N]: ‘taejong? you think HE is the dad? oh please.’

[DEVIL]: ‘What? If it’s not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter