I know them moves

Vol. 2: The Last Blood

-'' Oh, I was asking if you were busy, because if your not... '' He said not finishing, hoping that I would figure what he means. I did know what he was onto. I looked behind to Kyung So and he gave me a no look, I forced a smile at Baek Hyun, feeling bad I said yes, I was busy at the moment. -'' Oh, it's okay '' He said with dissapointment and looked like he was trying to look for an escape. -'' So, um, see ya '' He said and walked away.

-'' That kid definitely likes you '' Kyung So said walking pass me. I blushed. -'' Pff, you are mistaken, there is no way... '' I said embarrassed, I cleared my throat to surpass my urge to laugh from thinking that Baek Hyun might really like me. -'' What's next on your schedule? '' Kyung So asked. I took a look at the book. -'' Meet my dance choreographer? What? I'm also dancing? '' I asked bemused. -'' Of course,every idol dances and sings '' He said, I could feel him smiling even though I can't see his face. I rolled my eyes. -'' Really?~ '' I said not being able to hold the sarcasm in my voice. We stopped in front of the elevator door, he looked at me. -'' And it's not a joke, be sarcastic all you want, it's true, if you don't believe me, then name me at least 5 idols that are famous and doesn't dance '' He said as he turned around and clicked the button going down. I tried thinking but out of the pressure I couldn't think of any. I became embarrassed. -'' Anyways, I didn't say you we're wrong! '' I said and the elevator doors opened, Kyung So had a smirk on his face and went inside.

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

 

After going trough allot of turns, we soon got to the room where music can be heard. Kyung So opened the door slowly, he tilted his head telling me to have a look inside. I slowly poked my head inside, inside was SHINee's maknae Taemin.

 

OH MY FU*KIN GOD! IS THAT REALLY TAEMIN?!

 

Slowly I slide my body inside the room trying to be as quiet as possible not wanting to disturb Taemin from dancing . -'' Just hurry up '' Kyung So's said pushing me in the room

 

OH SHIII!

 

I lost my balance making me trip and fall on my knee, making a loud thud on the floor. I quickly formed into a ball comforting my left knee. Kyung So got in looking at me with no care what so ever.

 

AAAAAAHHHHHH!~

 

I screamed in my head, I stared at my knee.

 

Oh, wait it actually doesn't hurt..

Taemin saw me on the mirror falling, he turned to look at me, he was amused. I looked at him embarrassed. He walked up to me and helped me up. -'' Are you okay? '' He asked smiling trying not to laugh. -'' Oh, actually I'm fine '' Is said. He smiled. -'' You sure?, it sounded like it hurt '' He said and looked at my knee. He looked to my right and saw Kyung So. -'' Oh, Hyung~ '' He said with a wide smile on his face and gave Kyung So a hug. -'' What brings you here? '' he pulled away. -'' I heard you were in America '' Taemin added. Kyung So smiled. -'' Well something came up and along the way I had to come back to Korea because I had to take care of some busyness'' Kyung So said and looked at me.

 

What?

 

Kyung So sighed and turned Taemin's body to me and placed his hands on Taemin's shoulders. -'' Kim meet your dance choreographer '' He said. I was speechless at that moment. -'' Say what now? '' I asked as serious as I could, I wasn't even trying to be funny, then I took a breath and closed my eyes and opened them again  -'' I mean WTF? '' I added. -'' She's in shock hyung '' Taemin said being sarcastic.

 

NO NIGGA

 

​-'' I mean sure, this is an honor, but I'm a girl shouldn't it be a girl? '' I then realized what I said, I panicked trying to shed some light into what I said. '' It's not that I don't want the y and hot Taemin to do it... '' I stopped into a halt.

 

Did I just say y and hot?

 

-'' Okay, don't misunderstand... What I meant was... '' I said heating up out of embarrassment.

 

Okay just shut up Kim

 

-'' It's okay, lets forget about it '' Taemin said and walked towards me and reached out his hand to me. -'' Let's start over. Hello My name is Lee Taemin, I will be taking care of your dancing '' He continued. I held his hand and bowed. -'' thank you '' I said still feeling embarrassed. -'' Okay, before Temin falls for you, let's head to out to your next adventure but before I could take a step forward Taemin said. -'' Before you go let's see how you can dance '' he walked towards his MP3 player and changed the beat to a slow pace kind of music. He walked towards me taking my hand gently pulling me towards him. Kyung So just stepped back and watched.

 

-'' Shal we? '' Taemin said and placed my small note book inside my red shoulder bag and tossed it to Kyung So.

The music played. he took control over my moves, showing me where my feet and hand should be, after a few more steps my body got used to the way he moves and the way the music plays. Taemin had this surprised look, it looked like he was having fun. Suddenly Kai came in the room, making us stop coincidentally at the part where Taemin's hand was on my back and were chest to chest. -'' Hyung~ '' Kai said, when he saw us in that situation he looked at us with silence.

 

tumblr_mjp19fKYUh1rj05uzo1_500.png

 


-'' Okay... What is going on? '' Kai asked. I slowly pulled away from Taemin. -'' We were dancing '' Taemin said. -'' Oh, then it's my turn to dance with her '' Kai said and walked towards me, he left the door open wide then grabbed me by the hand pulling me towards him. -'' Remember the time we danced? '' He asked. I looked at him and smile. -'' of course '' I said. Kai told Taemin to change the music to what Kai and I dance to before. As soon as the music played our feet moved our body following. Without noticing we started to dance our way out of the room, when we were out Kai said. -'' I'll be borrowing Kim!  Bye! ''.

 

Wait what?

 

Kai started to run pulling me allong. Kyung So and Taemin walked out of the room and watched us run. -'' It was pretty obvius wasn't it? '' Taemin sighed. -'' Her moves are good, and she has great control on her feet... '' Taemin then remembered Kim falling. -'' ... well, kind of  '' He added. -'' Well I'm glad to hear that '' Kyung So said.